This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,607
Location: cranium of a human

This is from a 14+ year old email I got from a coworker.
Memory lane... ahhh. I remember Bush "stole the election".

Whining, crying, gnashing of teeth...
Almost as fun as Hillary's Losers' Broken Hearts Club.

Those were the days. Image  

----------------------------------

Subject: how long do we have?  

You've likely seen the quote from Alexander Tyler, but Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University adds some chilling comments predictions that are hard to refute.    

About the time our original thirteen states adopted their new constitution in 1787, Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years earlier:  
"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of Government.  A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.   From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every Democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."
 
"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years."
"During those 200 years, those nations always progressed through the following sequence:  

1. From bondage to spiritual faith;  
2. From spiritual faith to great courage;  
3. From courage to liberty;  
4. From liberty to abundance;  
5. From abundance to complacency;  
6. From complacency to apathy;  
7. From apathy to dependence;  
8. From dependence back into bondage"    

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning the 2000 Presidential election:    
Number of States won by: 
Gore: 19 
Bush: 29    

Square miles of land won by: 
Gore: 580,000 
Bush: 2,427,000    

Population of counties won by:  
Gore: 127 million 
Bush: 143 million   

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: 
Gore: 13.2  
Bush: 2.1    

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Bush won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of this great country.  Gore's territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare."
   Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.
    If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegals and they vote, then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years. 

   Pass this along to help everyone realize just how much is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom.  

 
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,445

Pendulum swings where things govern the same regardless which ideology achieves central authority directing outcomes to eternally separated biological results from now on.

Two types of pendulum swinging to space time measurements, left and right, rotating clockwise and counterclockwise on the same instrument inorganically measuring organic evolving so far.

Optics vs actual motion. Faith it cannot be vs understanding only way it ever works.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

DeezerShoove » 03 May 2021, 12:16 pm » wrote:
"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of Government.  A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.   From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every Democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."
.
Yes a VERY STUPID email that someone as mindless and IGNORANT as you would be very impressed by because you are STUPID because you are trained to think the way you are TOLD to think. This is A GOLDEN OLDIE of a rightwing email the way people as ignorant and PATHETIC as you are TOLD what to think.  The problem with this IGNORANT bit of sophistry is this. NAME THREE TIMES that has happened.  In fact we had an economic GOLDEN AGE  that started when the top rate was above 90% and the corporate tax ratte was so hight that the Federak government got 30% of their tax revenue FROM corporations. GOD you are STUPID
 
 
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,445

solon » 03 May 2021, 12:43 pm » wrote: Yes a VERY STUPID email that someone as mindless and IGNORANT as you would be very impressed by because you are STUPID because you are trained to think the way you are TOLD to think. This is A GOLDEN OLDIE of a rightwing email the way people as ignorant and PATHETIC as you are TOLD what to think.  The problem with this IGNORANT bit of sophistry is this. NAME THREE TIMES that has happened.  In fact we had an economic GOLDEN AGE  that started when the top rate was above 90% and the corporate tax ratte was so hight that the Federak government got 30% of their tax revenue FROM corporations. GOD you are STUPID
 
 
 
a social mind dependent upon study cases to have an opinion at all hoping safety in numbers defeats defying biological results in plain sight.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,607
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 03 May 2021, 12:43 pm » wrote: Yes a VERY STUPID email that someone as mindless and IGNORANT as you would be very impressed by because you are STUPID because you are trained to think the way you are TOLD to think. This is A GOLDEN OLDIE of a rightwing email the way people as ignorant and PATHETIC as you are TOLD what to think.  The problem with this IGNORANT bit of sophistry is this. NAME THREE TIMES that has happened.  In fact we had an economic GOLDEN AGE  that started when the top rate was above 90% and the corporate tax ratte was so hight that the Federak government got 30% of their tax revenue FROM corporations. GOD you are STUPID

Name three times you've ever posted something pleasant or uplifting. :rolleyes:  
You know: Worth reading; enticing people to want to read your posts.

Can't be done. Those posts do not exist.
You are a negative in my world of positivity.
My spritely attitude and razor-sharp verbal dexterity finds you utterly lacking.

This is a case in point.
Somehow you manage to call God stupid over my bringing back cherished memories.
Memories to which I attach nor promote resentment or grudge. 

Are you Debbie Downer or Negative Nancy?
The former being an accomplished type, the latter being a wannabe persuader...
See how deep I am? I will bet you have never considered the finer nuances of the twins.

Read this until you actually understand its depth. I look forward to your reasoned reply.
:wave:  

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

You are NOT GOD calling you STUPID is calling the sky blue just stating the obvious. You know what I NOTICE? What EVERYONE can SEE./ You did NOT GIVE THREE EXAMPLES of a democracy that destroyed itself by overtaxing the populace and giving people everything they want. 
 

You did what you ALWAYS DO. You RUN sobbing from the SUBSTANCE of the post and act like the ignorant petty PUNKvthat you are. Lest make it easy GIVE ONE EXAMPLE of that STUPID comment that was the BASIS of the ignorant emial that has EVER HAPPENED or ADMIT you are FAR TOO STUPID to ever deal with the SUBSTANCE of any issue and being a CHILDISH PUNK is the only reason you post here
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,607
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 03 May 2021, 1:37 pm » wrote: You are NOT GOD calling you STUPID is calling the sky blue just stating the obvious. You know what I NOTICE? What EVERYONE can SEE./ You did NOT GIVE THREE EXAMPLES of a democracy that destroyed itself by overtaxing the populace and giving people everything they want. 

You did what you ALWAYS DO. You RUN sobbing from the SUBSTANCE of the post and act like the ignorant petty PUNKvthat you are. Lest make it easy GIVE ONE EXAMPLE of that STUPID comment that was the BASIS of the ignorant emial that has EVER HAPPENED or ADMIT you are FAR TOO STUPID to ever deal with the SUBSTANCE of any issue and being a CHILDISH PUNK is the only reason you post here

In between sobs, I realized the error of my ways.
I believed Bush had stolen the election because I watched CNN and listened to NPR back then.

Then, I saw this email. My life changed. The implications in those stats seemed compelling even to you.
You immediately replied.
Not addressing those stats at all. You completely ignored the substance of that email.
THAT is your charm really: Telling me I don't do what you don't do. Mesmerizing.

I feel like we are of one soul...

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

I notice that AGAIN i dont see EVEN ONE EXAMPLE of the STUPIDITY in the email actually HAPPENING. No, more of you being a CHILDISH PUNK, making EXCUSES as to why ou ARE TOO STUPID to address the issue  itself. I didnt even READ the rest of your STUPID post why would I . I see a PATHETIC bit of STUPIDITY right away and addressed THAT.  Who CARES about the rest of the post of someone SO STUPID and SO BRAINWASHED you were taken in by that IGNORANT EMAIL

 I accept your surrender. We both KNOW you are STUPID. You CAN NOT address the issue. You NEVER address the issues.  You CAN NOT show that your IGNORANT BRAINWASHING about what destorys democracies HAS EVER HAPPENED IN HISTORY. GOD you are STUPID

 I went ahead and looked as uusal MORE STUPIDITY you were BRAINWASHED with.  You do know that COWS and LAND dont VOTE right? PEOPLE VOTE and GORE got MORE VOTES from HUMANS than Bush did.  Your STUPIDITY is noted you are SO BRAINWASHED and SO STUPID you were impressed that Bush carried more ACRES OF BARREN LAND than Gore. You know what I DIDNT SEE? The percentage of GDP from the counties tat GORE won as opposed to the percentage of GDP earened in the counties Bush won we BOTH know how that one would go and MY GOD you are STUPID
 
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,607
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 03 May 2021, 1:48 pm » wrote: I notice that AGAIN i dont see EVEN ONE EXAMPLE of the STUPIDITY in the email actually HAPPENING. No, more of you being a CHILDISH PUNK, making EXCUSES as to why ou ARE TOO STUPID to address the issue  itself. I didnt even READ the rest of your STUPID post why would I . I see a PATHETIC bit of STUPIDITY right away and addressed THAT.  Who CARES about the rest of the post of someone SO STUPID and SO BRAINWASHED you were taken in by that IGNORANT EMAIL

 I accept your surrender. We both KNOW you are STUPID. You CAN NOT address the issue. You NEVER address the issues.  You CAN NOT show that your IGNORANT BRAINWASHING about what destorys democracies HAS EVER HAPPENED IN HISTORY. GOD you are STUPID
Gosh thanks. 

Did you even try to read the posts?
Not just sounding out the individual words, mind you.

Actual comprehension prior to the childish tantrum...
I know that's not your normal procedure.
Step out of your sandbox and act adult-ish.

I'll continue to know every issue but not deem you worthy of serious comment.
You are a child and you need a better chemical management tool.

Make an appointment with your case worker.
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

Just keep BEING a petty childish PUNK we both know you dont have the intellect to do anything else and dont CARE about anything but being a PUNK.Yeah I read your pathteic post it CHANGED YOUR LIFE to read about a  STUPID COMMENT about what destorys democracies but has NEVER ONCE DONE THAT IN HISTORY,. It changed your life to find out that whille Gore got MORE VOTES FROM HUMANS than Bush t was SO SPECIAL to you that Bush gote MORE ACRES OF LAND yes yes. You are STUPID you have PROVEN THAT. You are A PUNK that will NEVER ADDRESS the issues and NO YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THEM

You touted that STUPID EMAIL but cannot show ONE TIME the claim has EVER HAPPENED IN HISTORY you tout the STUPIDITY thyat Bush carried more LAND AREA than GORE.  THiS is BLATNATLY STUPIDITY you have been TRAINED to think matters because you are STUPID and MY GOD you are STUPID
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,607
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 03 May 2021, 2:00 pm » wrote: Just keep BEING a petty childish PUNK we both know you dont have the intellect to do anything else and dont CARE about anything but being a PUNK.Yeah I read your pathteic post it CHANGED YOUR LIFE to read about a  STUPID COMMENT about what destorys democracies but has NEVER ONCE DONE THAT IN HISTORY,. It changed your life to find out that whille Gore got MORE VOTES FROM HUMANS than Bush t was SO SPECIAL to you that Bush gote MORE ACRES OF LAND yes yes. You are STUPID you have PROVEN THAT. You are A PUNK that will NEVER ADDRESS the issues and NO YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THEM

You touted that STUPID EMAIL but cannot show ONE TIME the claim has EVER HAPPENED IN HISTORY you tout the STUPIDITY thyat Bush carried more LAND AREA than GORE.  THiS is BLATNATLY STUPIDITY you have been TRAINED to think matters because you are STUPID and MY GOD you are STUPID

Your sense of humor is . . . never mind. You don't have that.

So your take-away from that old email was a personal insult. Got it.

btw
So it's YOUR God that is stupid?
Whew, that's a relief. My omnipotent being is sharp as a tack.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

DeezerShoove » 03 May 2021, 2:05 pm » wrote: Your sense of humor is . . . never mind. You don't have that.

Your STUPIDITY is your dominant trait GOT IT. You IGNORANT chilidren have bene TRAINED to think if a liberal doesnt join a conservative at LAUGHING AT HIM then he doesnt have a sense of humor. YOU are a child molester.ISNT THAT HILARIOUS? Your STUPIDITY is an embarrassment toall ofHUMANITY. What a LAUGH joim me in laughing at YOU or you have no sense of humor nad MY GOD you are STUPID

So your take-away from that old email was a personal insult. Got it.

No MORON I am offended by the STUPIDITY of it. I am astonished that ANYONE is STUPID enough to think it makes sense when it OBVIOUSLY is meaningless since it HAS NEVER HAPPEEND and yet YOU were THRILLED by it STUPIDITY and all and you STILL have not given me EVEN ONE EXAMPLE of it EVER HAPPENING. So I accept your surrender why not ADNIT it has NEVER HAPPEND and the basis of it is plain STUPIDITY made only to push a conservative point of view even WITH its OBVIOUS STUPIDITY


 
You can keep being PROUD that you are too STUPID to read.  That is fine with me.You think its CLEVER to use your STUPIDITY as an attempt at a joke. I am not impressed and MY GOD you are STUPID
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,607
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 03 May 2021, 2:14 pm » wrote: You can keep being PROUD that you are too STUPID to read.  That is fine with me.You think its CLEVER to use your STUPIDITY as an attempt at a joke. I am not impressed and MY GOD you are STUPID

Jesus Christ, will you ever shut the **** up?

I am clever.
You are a repetitive babyman who can't keep up. So... shut up instead.

Say ANYTHING different from what you have just said three times in a row.
I dare you to try.
Otherwise you are proving, by your own hand, that you are an idiot.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

DeezerShoove » 03 May 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote: Jesus Christ, will you ever shut the **** up?

Wh should I?  Slapping the STUPID out of you is fun and entertaining. You are just a PUNK who wants to demonstrate how STUPID you are and LIE about us without being called out and having  our STUPIDITY esposed to everyone and I dont want to play that so GFY

I am clever.
You are a repetitive babyman who can't keep up. So... shut up instead.

No you are not. You are STUPID . You MISTAKE stupidity for clever which is why you thought that MORON EMAIL was so clever and MY GOD YOU ARE STUPID so GFY punki


 
.
When YOU give me somethign else to work with other than YOUR SAME OLD STUPIDITY I will. Tell the just pointing out OVER AND OVER how STUPID you are is just fine. Repetition is IMPORTANT if you want to get through the cement heads of TreasonMonkey MORONS like you. Its how you communicate.  

I notice you STILL DIDNT EVEN TRY to give an EXAMPLE of that Democracy that destoryed itself by giving its public what they want.YOU DIDNT EVEN TRY you just RAN AWAY like  the GUTELSS COWARD you are and didnt even TRY to address the issue. MY GOD you are STUPID

 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

If you wanted to discuss this politely without insults and attacks you could have ADDRESSED the issue but you NEVER do that. All you want is to do YOUR insults to us then cry like a baby when they are given back to you and NEVER EVER EVER address the ISSUE that YOU BROUGHT UP.

Seriously ou GET how pathetic you are dont you?

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,605

DeezerShoove » 03 May 2021, 12:16 pm » wrote: This is from a 14+ year old email I got from a coworker.
Memory lane... ahhh. I remember Bush "stole the election".

Whining, crying, gnashing of teeth...
Almost as fun as Hillary's Losers' Broken Hearts Club.

Those were the days. Image  

 
You're fulla ****.  Nobody suggested any voter fraud or voter registration fraud in the 2000 presidential election.  The problem with that election is that the SCOTUS shut down the Florida recount before it was completed.
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

Seriously I am not tryingto be insulting and rude but the post was an email claiming this is what will always destroy a democracy and yet the OP can not give ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE of it EVER happening. How could ANYONE be so impressed by this without it OCCURING to him tht he cannot think of ANY TIME IT EVER HAPPENED. Then it CHANGED his life that he found ot Bush carred more ACRES OF LAND than Gore.. Personally I cannot THINK of a more irrelevant statistic. It is OBVIOUSLY a DESPERATE conservative looking for ANYTHING positive to say about an election where Gore got MORE VOTES FROM HUMANS ( and really who cares about COWS) and THAT was the best he could do but to Deezer it CHANGES HIS LIFE

I am not trying to be rude but COME ON that is PITIFUL
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,605

DeezerShoove » 03 May 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote: Jesus Christ, will you ever shut the **** up?

I am clever.
Jesus Christ, will you ever shut the **** up?

You are as clever as bait fish.

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,445

solon » 03 May 2021, 2:41 pm » wrote: Seriously I am not tryingto be insulting and rude but the post was an email claiming this is what will always destroy a democracy and yet the OP can not give ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE of it EVER happening. How could ANYONE be so impressed by this without it OCCURING to him tht he cannot think of ANY TIME IT EVER HAPPENED. Then it CHANGED his life that he found ot Bush carred more ACRES OF LAND than Gore.. Personally I cannot THINK of a more irrelevant statistic. It is OBVIOUSLY a DESPERATE conservative looking for ANYTHING positive to say about an election where Gore got MORE VOTES FROM HUMANS ( and really who cares about COWS) and THAT was the best he could do but to Deezer it CHANGES HIS LIFE

I am not trying to be rude but COME ON that is PITIFUL
 
you are succeeding, not attempting.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

You are a mentally ill MORON who mostly posts MEANINGLESS GIBBERISH just to PRETEND you have a brain. You cannot possibly think your opinion means anything to me GFY CRETIN
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arris, Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, crimsongulf, Famagusta, FOS, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], user1621114932, Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2 and 606 guests