This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,005

solon » 03 May 2021, 4:21 pm » wrote: You are a mentally ill MORON who mostly posts MEANINGLESS GIBBERISH just to PRETEND you have a brain. You cannot possibly think your opinion means anything to me GFY CRETIN
 
instinctive awareness is something social minds are unable to image beyond their vocabulary and training to believe life must be more than reproductions getting eternally separated now.

You cry end of time too often, so I discovered why time never ends, because it never moved. Cycles never duplicate replacements. Event horizons detail the specificity of where, when, what, who occupied space ancestrally positioned all the way to current replacements numbering over 7.8 billion in this atmosphere.

Now forget race creed color and all those other issues sustaining discriminating results refusing to accept they are equally created. Those demanding everyone comply with do or die never ask why or how to correct history so far direct corruption, not lead to better times next generation added.
Misery loves company.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,558
Location: cranium of a human

IkeBana » 03 May 2021, 2:55 pm » wrote: Jesus Christ, will you ever shut the **** up?

You are as clever as bait fish.

I see you feel the need to save this carp.
You have no reason to try except that I am winning.
He is toast. Why bother? You can hate me all by yourself can't you, big man?

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,558
Location: cranium of a human

IkeBana » 03 May 2021, 2:36 pm » wrote: You're fulla ****.  Nobody suggested any voter fraud or voter registration fraud in the 2000 presidential election.  The problem with that election is that the SCOTUS shut down the Florida recount before it was completed.
Whatever you say. You're smurt.

edit:
.05 seconds to find this.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2012/06 ... ction.html
People took this to mean Bush stole the election. YOUR media ran with it (meaning every lib with a platform).

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,669

solon » 03 May 2021, 2:14 pm » wrote: You can keep being PROUD that you are too STUPID to read.  That is fine with me.You think its CLEVER to use your STUPIDITY as an attempt at a joke. I am not impressed and MY GOD you are STUPID

You can keep being PROUD that you are too STUPID to read.  That is fine with me.You think its CLEVER to use your STUPIDITY as an attempt at a joke. I am not impressed and MY GOD you are STUPID

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,558
Location: cranium of a human

nefarious101 » 03 May 2021, 5:29 pm » wrote: You can keep being PROUD that you are too STUPID to read.  That is fine with me.You think its CLEVER to use your STUPIDITY as an attempt at a joke. I am not impressed and MY GOD you are STUPID

Mocking him does almost no good at all. 
I don't think he gets jokes.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,284
Politics: Fascist

DeezerShoove » 03 May 2021, 12:16 pm » wrote: This is from a 14+ year old email I got from a coworker.
Memory lane... ahhh. I remember Bush "stole the election".

Whining, crying, gnashing of teeth...
Almost as fun as Hillary's Losers' Broken Hearts Club.

Those were the days. Image  

----------------------------------

Subject: how long do we have?  

You've likely seen the quote from Alexander Tyler, but Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University adds some chilling comments predictions that are hard to refute.    

About the time our original thirteen states adopted their new constitution in 1787, Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh, had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years earlier:  
"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of Government.  A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.   From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every Democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."
 
"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years."
"During those 200 years, those nations always progressed through the following sequence:  

1. From bondage to spiritual faith;  
2. From spiritual faith to great courage;  
3. From courage to liberty;  
4. From liberty to abundance;  
5. From abundance to complacency;  
6. From complacency to apathy;  
7. From apathy to dependence;  
8. From dependence back into bondage"    

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning the 2000 Presidential election:    
Number of States won by: 
Gore: 19 
Bush: 29    

Square miles of land won by: 
Gore: 580,000 
Bush: 2,427,000    

Population of counties won by:  
Gore: 127 million 
Bush: 143 million   

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: 
Gore: 13.2  
Bush: 2.1    

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory Bush won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of this great country.  Gore's territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in government-owned tenements and living off various forms of government welfare."
   Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.
    If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegals and they vote, then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years. 

   Pass this along to help everyone realize just how much is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom.
There isn't much we ever could do about this anyway democratically, because birth rates. 
​​​​​​

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,284
Politics: Fascist

DeezerShoove » 03 May 2021, 1:44 pm » wrote: In between sobs, I realized the error of my ways.
I believed Bush had stolen the election because I watched CNN and listened to NPR back then.

Then, I saw this email. My life changed. The implications in those stats seemed compelling even to you.
You immediately replied.
Not addressing those stats at all. You completely ignored the substance of that email.
THAT is your charm really: Telling me I don't do what you don't do. Mesmerizing.

I feel like we are of one soul...
I remember hearing people say that bush stole the election. Ah the old days. I thought it was all kinda silly

And I would call myself a liberal or a leftist. Cause my parents and all my friends were. 

But I had also read aristotle and hobbes by then...and would describe myself as a monarchist if someone really pressed me on politics. 

I saw no contradiction in being a leftist and a monarchist, lol. 

True story. And think about that a moment...why? 

Because being a leftist is a matter of status, not political philosophy. That is why.

 
when solon shrieks at you for having incorrect opinions, all he is really angry about is that you have low status opinions. Not wrong opinions...just the opinions he identifies with rednecks.
 

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,590
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

DeezerShoove » 03 May 2021, 12:16 pm » wrote:
Remember this? Of course not..


.Image
 
 Image
GOT YOUR BACK!!!!!
.

The Obama Recovery Is About To
Make Trump Look Good!!!!

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,590
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

FOS » 03 May 2021, 9:14 pm » wrote: I remember hearing people say that bush stole the election.

 
Image
No...I don't...and, neither do you.
.
Image
Image

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,669

DeezerShoove » 03 May 2021, 7:14 pm » wrote: Mocking him does almost no good at all. 
I don't think he gets jokes.

Colon gets triggered when confronted with Colon's own words

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,326
Politics: Libertarian

FOS » 03 May 2021, 9:14 pm » wrote: I remember hearing people say that bush stole the election. Ah the old days. I thought it was all kinda silly

And I would call myself a liberal or a leftist. Cause my parents and all my friends were. 

But I had also read aristotle and hobbes by then...and would describe myself as a monarchist if someone really pressed me on politics. 

I saw no contradiction in being a leftist and a monarchist, lol. 

True story. And think about that a moment...why? 

Because being a leftist is a matter of status, not political philosophy. That is why.

when solon shrieks at you for having incorrect opinions, all he is really angry about is that you have low status opinions. Not wrong opinions...just the opinions he identifies with rednecks.
I think he just like shouting and screeching.

A leftist these days has to be a member of the Woke brigade.

 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,558
Location: cranium of a human

FOS » 03 May 2021, 9:14 pm » wrote: I remember hearing people say that bush stole the election. Ah the old days. I thought it was all kinda silly

And I would call myself a liberal or a leftist. Cause my parents and all my friends were. 

But I had also read aristotle and hobbes by then...and would describe myself as a monarchist if someone really pressed me on politics. 

I saw no contradiction in being a leftist and a monarchist, lol. 

True story. And think about that a moment...why? 

Because being a leftist is a matter of status, not political philosophy. That is why.

when solon shrieks at you for having incorrect opinions, all he is really angry about is that you have low status opinions. Not wrong opinions...just the opinions he identifies with rednecks.
I read an article/essay many years ago. I wish I could find it now.

The central theme was why it's the easy way to just be a liberal. The lazy way.
Sure... Everybody wants peace and happiness.
Sure... Everybody should be educated.
Sure... Everyone wants clean air and water.
...and so on.

It was actually a pleasant piece to read but the underlying theme was absolutely damning
to anyone with half a brain: When in doubt, be lazy and stupid; you can always default to "I'm being nice" (whatever the **** that means).
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,284
Politics: Fascist

DeezerShoove » 04 May 2021, 8:43 am » wrote: I read an article/essay many years ago. I wish I could find it now.

The central theme was why it's the easy way to just be a liberal. The lazy way.
Sure... Everybody wants peace and happiness.
Sure... Everybody should be educated.
Sure... Everyone wants clean air and water.
...and so on.

It was actually a pleasant piece to read but the underlying theme was absolutely damning
to anyone with half a brain: When in doubt, be lazy and stupid; you can always default to "I'm being nice" (whatever the **** that means).
well it seems even worse than that now. Since leftist has an ideology identical to every corporate HR department, preaching self contradictory woke nonsense is literally just a way to tell people that you are upper middle class.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

DeezerShoove » 03 May 2021, 5:17 pm » wrote: I see you feel the need to save this carp.
You have no reason to try except that I am winning.
He is toast. Why bother? You can hate me all by yourself can't you, big man?
You are WINNING? Showing how STUPID you are is winning? You posted n email that made you all weak and sobby that was something that NEVER HAPPENED  I asked you Four or FIVE TIMES to give me ONE EXAMPLE of what was claimed in the email EVER HAPPENING. IT said that democracies FAIL once people figure out they can get reprentatives to give them things and then they destroy the economy.. I just challenged you to give THREE EXAMPLES of that EVER HAPPENING I mean if that IS what destroyes democracies on his timeline or NOT they surely you could give me THREE EXAMPLES but you dont NOT GIVE ME ONE because though it was something that impressed a MINDLES MORON like you any THINKING PERSON would ask himself if that had EVER HAPPENED much less always happens. You are too STUPID to think so you never asked yourself that and when I ASKED you to give me examples you did the TreasonMonkey two step you attacke me you  demeaned my sense of humor for not joining YOU in laughing at ME but what you DID NOT DO, What you never even TRIED to do is to GIVE EXAMPLES of ANY DEMOCRACY EVER destorying itself by giving the people everything they want end destorying that democracy that way.  You are STUPID and you know it

Then  it CHANGED YOUR LIFE to find out that Bush carred more ACRES OF LAND than GORE who got more VOTES FROM HUMANS than Bush did.  All you did was demonstrate you are a brainwashed nonthinking MORON who is FAR TOO STUPID to understand the issues you spew stupidity about If that is winning then you are WELCOME to it

GOD you are STUPID
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

Oh look GUTLESS COWARD NERFBALL repeating my words back to me again JUST LIKE second grade LOSERS on the playground being humiliatd by smarter kids.  Just a PUNK being a PUNK again
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

DeezerShoove » 03 May 2021, 7:14 pm » wrote: Mocking him does almost no good at all. 
I don't think he gets jokes.
you are INCREDIBLY STUPID and what you THINK are jokes are too PATHETIC to  address. Also why should I since your mocking is not only BLATANTLY STUPID but it NEVER ADDRESSES THE POINT. You are a GUTLESS COWARD who will do the TreasonMonkey TWO STEP all day long but will NEVER ADDRESS the undeniable FACTS that I post which prove how mind numbingly STUPID you are. But MAYBE someday you will GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE of any deocracy EVER being destoryed by what your email says inevitably destorys democracies? No of COURSE you wont you are TOO STUPID to understand the issues you spew ignorant nonsense about. Nice of you to tell us how it CHANGED YOUR LIFE to be told that Bush carred more ACRES OF LAND that Gore did.  Did you remember thayt Gore was voted for by MORE HUMAN BEINGS which is what virtually  all ELECTIONS are about?

GOD you are STUPID

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

Here it is the email that SO IMPRESSED mindless deezer that he posted it AS IF it really made a point

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of Government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every Democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship."

this is typical rightwing NONSENSE. The GIST of it is the simpleminded idiocy common among conservatives that democracy cannot work because people are generally selfish and stupid. Conservatives generally believe this because conservatives are generally STUPID and SELFISH. The problem is we have HISTORY here and HISTORY SHOWS NOT ONE CASE of this EVER HAPPENING. What really shows how INCREDIBLY STUPID conservatives can be is that the email STILL made the rounds and was so enjoyed by them DESPITE THE FACT history PROVES it is ignorant NONSENSE because generally conservatives DONT THINK. Its too much hard work for them they REPEAT if it pushes the narrative they like they LOVE it and will push it DESPITE THE FACT it is OBVIOUS BS. They dont CARE if its true or eve if it MAKES SENSE which it DOESNT. They will repeat it becuse they LIKE what the STUPIDITY of it represents

This is TreasonMonkeydom in a nutshell

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

This is how it is with TreasonMonkeys THEY DONT THINK. They are too STUPID to think. All they do is repeat what they are TOLD to think and half the time its SO STUPID and nonsensical that if you DO THINK about it for ten seconds you can see why its JUST PLAIN STUPID

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,669

solon » 04 May 2021, 2:36 pm » wrote: Oh look GUTLESS COWARD NERFBALL repeating my words back to me again JUST LIKE second grade LOSERS on the playground being humiliatd by smarter kids.  Just a PUNK being a PUNK again

Oh look GUTLESS COWARD COLON repeating my words back to me again JUST LIKE second grade LOSERS on the playground being humiliatd by smarter kids.  Just a PUNK being a PUNK again

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,005

nefarious101 » 04 May 2021, 5:08 pm » wrote: Oh look GUTLESS COWARD COLON repeating my words back to me again JUST LIKE second grade LOSERS on the playground being humiliatd by smarter kids.  Just a PUNK being a PUNK again
Two sides of the same argument behaving the same way becomes same polarity reactions to total actions between the two and there will never be unity between the sides practicing the same methodologies keeping one species trained to believe they are the exception to natural displacement because there could be supernatural entities or extraterrestrial involvement.

Seeds of doubt never enlighten actual results constantly seeking things that never existed beyond power of suggesting anything else is possible.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, nefarious101, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], user1620678236, Vegas, Vegas giants, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2 and 574 guests