This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 03 May 2021, 5:43 pm » wrote: but you and this crackpot fake news 'man in a dress" tabloid have the standing to criticize anyone who doesn't think big government should be able to confiscate and strip people of over half their income
How do you plan to pay the Cost of the Grift?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 6:18 pm » wrote: How do you plan to pay the Cost of the Grift?

that sure was a dickhead reply....but it's expect from a dickhead like you

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

nefarious101 » 03 May 2021, 6:21 pm » wrote: that sure was a dickhead reply....but it's expect from a dickhead like you
There he is.....the gop man in a dress.  Lol

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

solon » 03 May 2021, 2:55 pm » wrote: I KNOW you are an INBRED MORON. I KNOW how STUPID YOU ARE. I am not continuing to addess yoru RACIST PIGGISM. You are a RACIST PIG and proud of it.You are an INBRED MINDLESS sheep and too STPUID for words to convey so again GFY

Stop hating on my tribe, the White Tribe..............you goddamn racist !!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 03 May 2021, 6:21 pm » wrote: that sure was a dickhead reply....but it's expect from a dickhead like you
Let me guess..

Rhymes with

"Supply Side Fairy"?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Taipan » 03 May 2021, 6:22 pm » wrote: Stop hating on my tribe, the White Tribe..............you goddamn racist !!
Tribes?  Why do U want to turn US into Afghanistan?

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

supraTruth » 04 May 2021, 5:09 am » wrote: Tribes?  Why do U want to turn US into Afghanistan?

If the negro is going to fight for the black tribe,........then Whites have the right
to fight for The White Tribe.

The 'Dem Way'..........is TO APPEASE the negro.     That is wrong.    That is a big mistake.
Do you know who Neville Chamberlain was ?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 03 May 2021, 1:08 pm » wrote: I doubt that.  If so, you would understand that every business has a required amount of net income that is set by ownership (either directly of indirectly via the BOD).  Net income, by definition, is after the taxes of a business is calculated.  Therefore, it is an expense line on the income statement.

You would also know that when the revenue of a business for the coming year is estimated during the budget process, revenue minus expenses determine the projected net income.  No tell me...oh sage of accounting...what is the source of revenue for every business on the planet (aside from interest from investments or bank accounts)?
I doubt that.  If so, you would understand that every business has a required amount of net income that is set by ownership (either directly of indirectly via the BOD).  Net income, by definition, is after the taxes of a business is calculated.  Therefore, it is an expense line on the income statement.
SHUT THE **** UP, YOU IGNORANT TWAT..

TAXES ARE NOT AN "EXPENSE ITEM", EXPENSES ARE DEDUCTED FROM REVENUES BEFORE DETERMINING TAXABLE INCOME.

YOU **** PEOPLE ARE SO DAMNED STUPID.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 6:20 am » wrote: SHUT THE **** UP, YOU IGNORANT TWAT..

TAXES ARE NOT AN "EXPENSE ITEM", EXPENSES ARE DEDUCTED FROM REVENUES BEFORE DETERMINING TAXABLE INCOME.

Congrats @ConsRule   , you have triggered him already!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 May 2021, 6:27 am » wrote: Congrats @ConsRule   , you have triggered him already!
Dwarf,

For some reason, you Victrola educated Supply Side rubes cannot grasp this...Con has been corrected in the past.

You haven't the slightest idea what is being discussed..
​​​​​

SS, DD

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 6:33 am » wrote: Dwarf,

For some reason, you Victrola educated Supply Side rubes cannot grasp this...Con has been corrected in the past.

You haven't the slightest idea what is being discussed..
​​​​​

SS, DD

I do, but I will just sit back and enjoy the show.  Your performance last nite showed how bitter you are.  Something like 6 name mentions and tags. Awesome temper tantrum!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 May 2021, 6:34 am » wrote: I do, but I will just sit back and enjoy the show.  Your performance last nite showed how bitter you are.  Something like 6 name mentions and tags. Awesome temper tantrum!
Dwarf,

I know how you bristle at "unoriginal"..
Your performance last nite showed how bitter you are. 
What reason would I have to be bitter, Proud Twat?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Will Dan Bongino remain unrepresented?

Abandoned by his little rube?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 6:37 am » wrote: Dwarf,

I know how you bristle at "unoriginal"..

What reason would I have to be bitter, Proud Twat?

The fact you could not explain your OP.  But that is enough of that here.  

Carry on, Mr. Wiggle. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 May 2021, 6:41 am » wrote: The fact you could not explain your OP.  But that is enough of that here.  

Carry on, Mr. Wiggle.
Again, you were the only one who didn't understand it..

As usual.

So how about proudly standing up for your Daddy Dan?

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 6:20 am » wrote: SHUT THE **** UP, YOU IGNORANT TWAT..

I said NET INCOME...not taxable income you *******.

I can see now why you WERE an accountant.  Lost your job because you don't know how to read and comprehend.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 04 May 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: I said NET INCOME...not taxable income you *******.

I can see now why you WERE an accountant.  Lost your job because you don't know how to read and comprehend.
Therefore, it is an expense line on the income statement.
Are these your words?

And no, I'm not an accountant...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 03 May 2021, 1:08 pm » wrote: I doubt that.  If so, you would understand that every business has a required amount of net income that is set by ownership (either directly of indirectly via the BOD).  Net income, by definition, is after the taxes of a business is calculated.  Therefore, it is an expense line on the income statement.

You would also know that when the revenue of a business for the coming year is estimated during the budget process, revenue minus expenses determine the projected net income.  No tell me...oh sage of accounting...what is the source of revenue for every business on the planet (aside from interest from investments or bank accounts)?
At Berkshire Hathaway’s annual shareholder meeting on May 1, CEO Warren Buffett dismissed the overreactions and slammed those issuing dire warnings over the proposed changes.

“When people talk about how it all gets passed through to the customer and everything...it doesn't in most of our businesses,” Buffett said. According to Buffett, only in the utility business is this the case, and it’s a special case.

“I mean, it's just — it's a corporate fiction when they put out statements about the fact that this will be terrible for all of you people if we pay more taxes,” Buffett said.

Buffett’s statement is in line with analysts like BMO’s Brian Belski, who wrote recently that "tax increases have been far from detrimental to U.S. stock market performance.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/buffett-its-corporate-fiction-to-say-higher-business-taxes-hurt-customers-172536348.html At the Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting, Warren Buffett responded to concerns about President Joe Biden's proposed tax changes.

Warren,

They will cling to that ******* **** forever...

duck615

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 2:43 pm » wrote: At Berkshire Hathaway’s annual shareholder meeting on May 1, CEO Warren Buffett dismissed the overreactions and slammed those issuing dire warnings over the proposed changes.

“When people talk about how it all gets passed through to the customer and everything...it doesn't in most of our businesses,” Buffett said. According to Buffett, only in the utility business is this the case, and it’s a special case.

“I mean, it's just — it's a corporate fiction when they put out statements about the fact that this will be terrible for all of you people if we pay more taxes,” Buffett said.

Buffett’s statement is in line with analysts like BMO’s Brian Belski, who wrote recently that "tax increases have been far from detrimental to U.S. stock market performance.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/buffett-its-corporate-fiction-to-say-higher-business-taxes-hurt-customers-172536348.html At the Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting, Warren Buffett responded to concerns about President Joe Biden's proposed tax changes.

Warren,

They will cling to that ******* **** forever...
Hey I read what Toldya and Imgreat said... let them know... they are on the pay back list now also... damn, I am going to be busy for a while

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

CUCKY the GUTLESS COWARD who is SO STUPID all he can do is act like the petty chilidish PUNK he is