This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

RollingRock » 03 May 2021, 1:05 pm » wrote:
ConsRule » 03 May 2021, 12:43 pm » wrote: No business pays taxes...their customers do. 
That's going to be changing soon.   Image    Businesses will need to start paying their fair share.
.....'Cause, all LITERATE people understand Republicans' hu$tle, by now!!!!
Bush's Tax Cuts "Sounded Too Good To Be True" For Democrats
Tax Cuts Don't Boost Revenues
Bush Era Tax Cuts Didn't Fix Economy
Tax Cuts: Myths And Realities
Large Job Growth Unlikely To Follow Tax Cuts For The Rich And Corporations
If Not For Republican Policies, The Federal Government Would Be Running A Surplus

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Bidennextpresident » 03 May 2021, 12:35 pm » wrote: Under the 2017 tax cuts, 55 giant companies paid no federal taxes last year, the share of tax revenue coming from corporations dropped precipitously, the trajectory of growth and jobs did not change and the national debt increased. Corporations have made out like bandits.

“In recent years, corporate profits (aftertax) as a share of GDP averaged 9.7 percent (2005-2019), whereas in the period 1980-2000, corporate profits averaged only 5.4 percent of GDP,” the report found. “The U.S. corporate sector is the most successful in the world: it hosts 37 percent of the Forbes 2000 companies by profit while the United States accounts for 24 percent of world GDP.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... oted-fact/

What percentage of gross income should Amazon pay in federal taxes ?

Taipan

Share      Unread post

solon » 03 May 2021, 1:04 pm » wrote: OH GOD the ignorant Randinitsa STUPIDITY that bussinesses never pay taxes because they ALWAYS just pass along any cost to the consumers. MY GOD you are STUPID and brainwashed. I could go in to this AGAIN but I have done it DOZENS of times but simpleminded STUPIDITY is the hallmark of ALL libertarian thought

Stop being racist against White people, you lying punk.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Taipan » 03 May 2021, 2:08 pm » wrote: What percentage of gross income should Amazon pay in federal taxes ?
Did you hear about Coke? The WOKE company... 
Getting caught cheating on their taxes? come on people! !Just askin Charles? Drink Pepsi. Me? Personally haven't had a soda in 30 years...hate the bubbles. :lol:  

solon

Share      Unread post

Shut up PUNK seeking equality for ALl is not racism against white people. You are just an insecure PUNK too STUPID to compete and so you are DESPERATE to keep whtie privelege HOPING that will someday get you something. Your inferiority complex is well earned you ARE inferior. Intellectually and morally inferior

GFY you ignorant LYING DOOSHBAG

Taipan

Share      Unread post

solon » 03 May 2021, 2:17 pm » wrote: Shut up PUNK seeking equality for ALl is not racism against white people. You are just an insecure PUNK too STUPID to compete and so you are DESPERATE to keep whtie privelege HOPING that will someday get you something. Your inferiority complex is well earned you ARE inferior. Intellectually and morally inferior

GFY you ignorant LYING DOOSHBAG

You fight for black power because you hate White people.
This make you a ..........RACIST !!

solon

Share      Unread post

Shut up PUNK you are just a LIAR a PUNK being a PUNK it isnt BLACK POWER to seek equality. To say  police need to STOP MURDERING unarmed black men. Equality for ALL is not OPPRESSION for RACIST PIGS LIKE YOU

You are A RACIST PIG and a TRAITOR so GFY

Taipan

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 03 May 2021, 2:16 pm » wrote: Did you hear about Coke? The WOKE company... 
Getting caught cheating on their taxes? come on people! !Just askin Charles? Drink Pepsi. Me? Personally haven't had a soda in 30 years...hate the bubbles. Image

I am boycotting Coke & Dr. Pepper.
Their 'wokeness'.........makes me gag.
No, I did not hear about their tax cheating.
I like to sip Pepsi & Jack Daniels w/ a twist of lime
and watch the evening sunset.                      
:)  

solon

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 03 May 2021, 2:28 pm » wrote:                 Image
I am sure Pepsi will just FOLD without the bussienss of INBREAD RACIST PIGS like you

Taipan

Share      Unread post

solon » 03 May 2021, 2:32 pm » wrote: I am sure Pepsi will just FOLD without the bussienss of INBREAD RACIST PIGS like you

I want you to get on your knees and bow to Al Sharpton.
Prove to your negro boyfriend that you are not racist.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Taipan » 03 May 2021, 2:28 pm » wrote: I am boycotting Coke & Dr. Pepper.
I hear everyone is... and I don't think it's just us righties...last I heard they are walkin it back? Who cares.. shut the F- up Coke. Sell  your soda and that's your job...  you should keep your mouth shut on politics?  if you cant ,  Coke..stfu up?
It is that simple. It really is.. And it doesn't matter who's side their on... sell your soda and shut the f- up! you run a bidness and nothing more...

solon

Share      Unread post

You are a RACIST PIG an dan INBRED MORON and even YOU know it so again GFY.AGAIN you mindless PIG equality for all is not OPPRESSION for you no matter how OFTEN you pretend it is

Taipan

Share      Unread post

solon » 03 May 2021, 2:42 pm » wrote: You are a RACIST PIG an dan INBRED MORON and even YOU know it so again GFY.AGAIN you mindless PIG equality for all is not OPPRESSION for you no matter how OFTEN you pretend it is

Are you black ??
Or just a homo, w/ a black boyfriend ??

Taipan

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 03 May 2021, 2:41 pm » wrote: I hear everyone is... and I don't think it's just us righties...last I heard they are walkin it back? Who cares.. shut the F- up Coke. Sell  your soda and that's your job...  you should keep your mouth shut on politics?  if you cant ,  Coke..stfu up?
It is that simple. It really is.. And it doesn't matter who's side their on... sell your soda and shut the f- up! you run a bidness and nothing more...

I hear you !!
I agree 100%.

Many actors and singers are taking that position.    They say,
"I don't do politics & religion.  That is not what I am here for".

solon

Share      Unread post

I KNOW you are an INBRED MORON. I KNOW how STUPID YOU ARE. I am not continuing to addess yoru RACIST PIGGISM. You are a RACIST PIG and proud of it.You are an INBRED MINDLESS sheep and too STPUID for words to convey so again GFY

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Taipan » 03 May 2021, 2:28 pm » wrote: I am boycotting Coke & Dr. Pepper.
JD & Pepsi?  Ugh!

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

ConsRule » 03 May 2021, 12:43 pm » wrote: No business pays taxes...

Your assertion is just wrong
21 percent
Business Taxes
The United States imposes a tax on the profits of US resident corporations at a rate of 21 percent (reduced from 35 percent by the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act). The corporate income tax raised $230.2 billion in fiscal 2019, accounting for 6.6 percent of total federal revenue, down from 9 percent in 2017.
https://www.taxpolicycenter.org/briefin ... e-tax-work 

and you are lecturing others on how business works oh the irony

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 03 May 2021, 12:35 pm » wrote: Under the 2017 tax cuts, 55 giant companies paid no federal taxes last year, the share of tax revenue coming from corporations dropped precipitously, the trajectory of growth and jobs did not change and the national debt increased. Corporations have made out like bandits.

“In recent years, corporate profits (aftertax) as a share of GDP averaged 9.7 percent (2005-2019), whereas in the period 1980-2000, corporate profits averaged only 5.4 percent of GDP,” the report found. “The U.S. corporate sector is the most successful in the world: it hosts 37 percent of the Forbes 2000 companies by profit while the United States accounts for 24 percent of world GDP.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... oted-fact/

but you and this crackpot fake news 'man in a dress" tabloid have the standing to criticize anyone who doesn't think big government should be able to confiscate and strip people of over half their income

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Let me guess.
You and James Bond like vodka martinis........shaken, not stirred.                                
:clap:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 03 May 2021, 12:43 pm » wrote: No business pays taxes...their customers do. It is one of many expenses that make up their cost when they consider setting their prices. They simply collect it and relay it to the government.
..their customers do. It is one of many expenses that make up their cost when they consider setting their prices.
No...

Not at all..

Learn to read a P&L.