This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 03 May 2021, 7:06 pm » wrote: There goes Veghead pawning **** off again. He gets asked a question, and he tells FOS to ask someone else. Darth Evader strikes again.
He gets asked a question, 
I thought there was some rule about that..

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 7:13 pm » wrote: I thought there was some rule about that..
Have you ever read 'rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead'? 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 May 2021, 8:35 pm » wrote: Have you ever read 'rosencrantz and guildenstern are dead'?
Yes.

FOS

Share      Unread post

you know the rules of the question game?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 May 2021, 9:21 pm » wrote: you know the rules of the question game?
No....I read it 25 years ago...

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 7:13 pm » wrote: I thought there was some rule about that..

Yeah, and you just proved why the rule is justified.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 03 May 2021, 9:35 pm » wrote: Yeah, and you just proved why the rule is justified.
How so?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 9:32 pm » wrote: No....I read it 25 years ago...
Would you be surprised to know I read it 10 years earlier than you and still remember it?

NotTrumpSupporters

Share      Unread post

It is done.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 5:37 pm » wrote: If you did, you wouldn't be couching your needs in so many lies..

You must smell the insane hurt coming...

smell is one physical sense, there are 5 others. use all 6 against anyone defining life thinking beyond their time added as proportionately alive. Key word everyone corrupted uses as their social justification, tomorrow. Protecting the future when cannot explain the past with specificity to each lifetime ever timed apart ancestrally here.

Statistical averaged studies defines specific displacements is wrong methodology as it develops holes in interpretation to why and how each lifetime gets time occupying space since conceived to replace those make their conception.

Chain link reproductive order vs chain of command language arts misdirects everyone occupying space from now on. Dreaming life isn't what it is corrupts the incoming one lifetime at a time to nobody believes now is physical eternity 350 generations since dawn of societal evolution.

average time between born and becoming a parent is 14 to 20 years. 350 x 14 = or 350 x 20 = revolutions of the planet around the star since vocabulary rules human behavior cradle to grave. Life extends reproductively conceived to decomposed of each body starting as a fertilized cell and a pile of dust when decomposed.

thermal dynamics 101. core of evolving takes place here now regardless geographical position universally present. Doesn't matter inorganic or ancestral.

All life is maintained and sustained between erosion and decomposed blending together at the same time. fission and fusion.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

FOS » 03 May 2021, 6:53 pm » wrote: YOu really suck at articulating yourself. 

What does 'nothing here' even mean...and what does huey have to do with whether I am lying?

He is butt hurt because I asked him to explain his issue with the cut and paste in the OP.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 03 May 2021, 10:24 pm » wrote: Would you be surprised to know I read it 10 years earlier than you and still remember it?
Making you, what, 5 at the time?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 May 2021, 6:10 am » wrote: He is butt hurt because I asked him to explain his issue with the cut and paste in the OP.
And now, representing his other Other Daddy Dan Bongino, is the runt of his litter

@Huey  

Give it up, people!

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 7:09 am » wrote: And now, representing his other Other Daddy Dan Bongino, is the runt of his litter

@Huey  

Give it up, people!
Total sum of your behavior defines who you become apart from everyone being equally displaced reproductively centered to proportionately alive now.

Oh the specificity of geographically present, geometrically centered as one of a kind to the kind of species having over 7.8 billion reproductions present in the atmosphere now.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 7:09 am » wrote:
Huey » 04 May 2021, 6:10 am » wrote: He is butt hurt because I asked him to explain his issue with the cut and paste in the OP.
And now, representing his other Other Daddy Dan Bongino, is the runt of his litter

@Huey  

Give it up, people!

I will mark that as 7 tags.  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 7:09 am » wrote: And now, representing his other Other Daddy Dan Bongino, is the runt of his litter

@Huey  

Give it up, people!
Presenting BVs daddy and influencer:

You probably shouldn't insult political pundits. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 May 2021, 8:07 am » wrote: Presenting BVs daddy and influencer:

You probably shouldn't insult political pundits.
Why not?

The guy writes under a nom de plume..

He has a sense of humor..

I don't read him for analysis.

Now stop yapping and get on with the DeLong/Bongino cred death match, slack jawed rube.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 May 2021, 7:59 am » wrote: I will mark that as 7 tags.
Whatever you need to recall the shame, Sheilagh...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 8:36 am » wrote: Why not?

The guy writes under a nom de plume..

He has a sense of humor..

I don't read him for analysis.

Now stop yapping and get on with the DeLong/Bongino cred death match, slack jawed rube.
When you explain your issue with the Topic of the OP

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 3:55 pm » wrote: (The Center Square) – Florida will fine any business or school $5,000 each time it requires a “vaccine passport,” or proof of COVID-19 vaccination, for entry or participation under a bill bound for Gov. Ron DeSantis’ desk.

Not going to scan several pages of post, so this may have been mentioned.

No organization (business or school) can require someone to waive their privacy rights.  Ever hear of HIPAA?