This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 4:54 pm » wrote: I love having gay sex with Huey

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 04 May 2021, 4:54 pm » wrote: I love having gay sex with BV

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 4:55 pm » wrote: I love having gay sex with Huey

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 3:55 pm » wrote: Why Would You Need To Ban Them?

1. Many Floridians have not yet had the opportunity to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination, some have infection-acquired immunity, and others may be unable to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination due to health, religious, or other reasons
  2. Individual COVID-19 vaccination records are private health information which should not be shared by mandate
  3. So-called COVID-19 vaccine passports reduce individual freedom and will harm patient privacy
  4. Requiring so-called COVID-19 vaccine passports for taking part in everyday life - such as attending a sporting event, patronizing a restaurant, or going to a movie theater­ would create two classes of citizens based on vaccination
  5. It is necessary to protect the fundamental rights and privacies of Floridians and the free flow of commerce within the state

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

The right of the people ******* to infect others with the plague and other possibly fatal diseases shall not be infringed.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Phelix_Dacat » 04 May 2021, 7:13 pm » wrote: The right of the people ******* to infect others with the plague and other possibly fatal diseases shall not be infringed.

If the Dems had  their own country, then their children would not become infected with
'freedom of thought'.

Wanna get a divorce ?                                                                               
:clap:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Huey » 04 May 2021, 11:47 am » wrote: Not sure what Dan has to with it but let me know when you are ready to discuss the issues you have with subject of your OP.

Hope that's a joke - he doesn't go there.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 04 May 2021, 7:38 pm » wrote: Hope that's a joke - he doesn't go there.
Why do you lie about that, cumbucket?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 3:55 pm » wrote: (The Center Square) – Florida will fine any business or school $5,000 each time it requires a “vaccine passport,” or proof of COVID-19 vaccination, for entry or participation under a bill bound for Gov. Ron DeSantis’ desk.

Yes Florida is a no *** state - you'll have to suck off and violate HIPPA laws elsewhere.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
GeorgeWashington » 04 May 2021, 6:02 pm » wrote:
  1. Many Floridians have not yet had the opportunity to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination, some have infection-acquired immunity, and others may be unable to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination due to health, religious, or other reasons
  2. Individual COVID-19 vaccination records are private health information which should not be shared by mandate
  3. So-called COVID-19 vaccine passports reduce individual freedom and will harm patient privacy
  4. Requiring so-called COVID-19 vaccine passports for taking part in everyday life - such as attending a sporting event, patronizing a restaurant, or going to a movie theater­ would create two classes of citizens based on vaccination
  5. It is necessary to protect the fundamental rights and privacies of Floridians and the free flow of commerce within the state
The free flow of plague, you mean...

If these ******* can get licenses to vote, they should be able to demonstrate a fitness for sentient company...

No more indulging *******.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 04 May 2021, 7:46 pm » wrote: Yes Florida is a no *** state - you'll have to suck off and violate HIPPA laws elsewhere.
The Constitution

HIPPA

Hillary

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Just cop a dose and die already.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 7:52 pm » wrote: The Constitution

HIPPA

Hillary

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Just cop a dose and die already.
Suck off - and quit spamming whoever's thread this is. :)

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 7:50 pm » wrote:
If these ******* can get licenses to vote,

Wait - you're suddenly signing on to voter ID, penis wrangler?

Final answer? :)

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 04 May 2021, 7:56 pm » wrote: Wait - you're suddenly signing on to voter ID, penis wrangler?

Final answer? Image

post the rule on questions..

And your stipulation to abide by it.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 7:59 pm » wrote: post the rule on questions..

And your stipulation to abide by it.
Post a photo of your tits, *******.

Mother Earth has sent us this Disease as a self-defense mechanism against the cancer that humanity is.

You whiny **** are Precious Gaia's arch enemy, trying to foil Her handiwork.

This Disease will limit C02 - which you CLAIMED to be in favor of, you lying piece of ****.

Sit back, shut the **** up, and enjoy the Great Reset, loser. :)

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Cannonpointer » 04 May 2021, 8:13 pm » wrote: Post a photo of your tits, *******.

Mother Earth has sent us this Disease as a self-defense mechanism against the cancer that humanity is.

This Disease will limit C02 - which you CLAIMED to be in favor of, you lying piece of ****.

Sit back, shut the **** up, and enjoy the Great Reset, loser. Image
https://www.*******.com/video/eVF5ce10ltlJ/

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 04 May 2021, 8:13 pm » wrote: Post a photo of your tits, *******.

Sit back, shut the **** up, and enjoy the Great Reset, loser. Image
I see FOS is embracing your "logic".....or perhaps just drafting on your bitterness..

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 8:25 pm » wrote: I see FOS is embracing your "logic".....or perhaps just drafting on your bitterness..

At least I HAVE some "logic," fruit cake. You are all over the board.

You need a man who will slap sense into you, ya hysterical twat.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 8:25 pm » wrote: I see FOS is embracing your "logic".....or perhaps just drafting on your bitterness..
Dude I helped emily make this video back in March of 2020

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 04 May 2021, 8:57 pm » wrote: At least I HAVE some "logic," fruit cake. You are all over the board.

As much as I appreciate the benefit of your experience, I think I'll just join The Legion....you know, old school.