This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:45 pm » wrote: That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

God seriously. You learn slower than a snail can move.

Image   Image   Image  Stupid ***.
That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 04 May 2021, 12:46 pm » wrote: That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

:rofl:   :rofl: You are one dumb mother ****.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:48 pm » wrote: That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

Image   Image You are one dumb mother ****.

Rule, idiot. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 04 May 2021, 12:46 pm » wrote: That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

Rule, idiot. 

You finally saw it.  After 3 times.  :clap:   :clap:  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 04 May 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote: That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

Rule, idiot. 

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :die:   :die:   :die:  Please, continue....   @Blackvegetable  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:50 pm » wrote: That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  Please, continue....   @Blackvegetable
You start copy and paste.....I finish.  Lol

Rule, idiot. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 04 May 2021, 12:52 pm » wrote: You start copy and paste.....I finish.  Lol

Rule, idiot. 

Rule, idiot. 

No ****, that's not why I am laughing.  :rofl:   :rofl:  Keep up the good work. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:53 pm » wrote: You start copy and paste.....I finish.  Lol

Rule, idiot. 

No ****, that's not why I am laughing.  Image   Image  Keep up the good work.

Rule, idiot. 

​​​​​​​

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 04 May 2021, 12:54 pm » wrote: You start copy and paste.....I finish.  Lol

Rule, idiot. 

Rule, idiot. 

​​​​​​​

Well this has been fun. I am heading out with my kiddos. I'll be back later to continue irritating you. In the meantime, maybe you can figure out why I am laughing.   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:57 pm » wrote: You start copy and paste.....I finish.  Lol

Rule, idiot. 

Well this has been fun. I am heading out with my kiddos. I'll be back later to continue irritating you. In the meantime, maybe you can figure out why I am laughing.   Image   Image   Image

​​​​​​​

Rule, idiot. 

I win!!!!!  

​​​​​​​HAHAHAHAHA 

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Yes, it does. 

From your own quote:
applies to health plans, health care clearinghouses, and those health care providers that conduct certain health care transactions electronically. 
Is the business wanting to do this a "health plan," a "health care clearinghouse," or a "health care provider who conducts healthcare transactions electronically?"   :drool:    That would be a "NO" to all three.  Therefore, HIPAA does not apply.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

That doesn't say anything about Dan Bongino.  How many post are you up to Mr Wiggles and you still have not explained your issue with the OP?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 May 2021, 1:52 pm » wrote: That doesn't say anything about Dan Bongino.  How many post are you up to Mr Wiggles and you still have not explained your issue with the OP?
That's not what you were asked, but thanks..

No one else is struggling with the OP..

You may be too precious for this, Snowflake...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey » 03 May 2021, 4:21 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 3:55 pm » wrote: (The Center Square) – Florida will fine any business or school $5,000 each time it requires a “vaccine passport,” or proof of COVID-19 vaccination, for entry or participation under a bill bound for Gov. Ron DeSantis’ desk.
Tell you what.  Specify your issue with this and then we can stay on your topic.  You haven’t said anything.

That question came first.  
Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 2:01 pm » wrote:
Huey » 04 May 2021, 1:52 pm » wrote: That doesn't say anything about Dan Bongino.  How many post are you up to Mr Wiggles and you still have not explained your issue with the OP?
That's not what you were asked, but thanks..

You may be too precious for this, Snowflake...

That is not what you were asked, Mr. Wiggles.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 May 2021, 2:02 pm » wrote: That question came first.  

What question?

I can't spend my days indulging your stupid.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 2:05 pm » wrote:
Huey » 04 May 2021, 2:02 pm » wrote: That question came first.  

What question?

I can't spend my days indulging your stupid.

You got that backwards.  Why did I have to write in Ted Cruz in the 2016 Primary?  You didn't didn't even know he was running, moron.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 May 2021, 2:06 pm » wrote: You got that backwards.  Why did I have to write in Ted Cruz in the 2016 Primary?  You didn't didn't even know he was running, moron.
Given your history, I find it unlikely..
Why did I have to write in Ted Cruz in the 2016 Primary?
we're talking about 2020..

Are you now saying you DIDN'T vote for the other loser in that primary?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 2:10 pm » wrote: Given your history, I find it unlikely..

we're talking about 2020..

Are you now saying you DIDN'T vote for the other loser in that primary?
I was talking about 2016.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 04 May 2021, 9:40 am » wrote: Only if they want to be sued by whiny *** liberals.

Would you be fine with a business requiring proof and a negative HIV test before allowing you in?  After all, you may get angry and spit on an employee, cut yourself or decide to rape your waiter or another customer.
Wait..

You merely walk in, and breathe...

Stop being a dammned moron.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 2:40 pm » wrote: Wait..

You merely walk in, and breathe...

Stop being a dammned moron.

Are you going to answer the question or avoid it as you usually do?