This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 04 May 2021, 2:42 pm » wrote: Are you going to answer the question or avoid it as you usually do?
Let me dumb it down for you..

In you example, you must presume a murderous intent..

Under that assumption, all food would be served through a straw..

In the case of Covid, we must only presume that the person is alive when entering the premises..

Any questions?

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 2:48 pm » wrote: Let me dumb it down for you..

In the case of Covid, we must only presume that the person is alive when entering the premises..

Any questions?
TreasonMonkey STUPIDITY never ceases to astonish me

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

ConsRule » 04 May 2021, 2:42 pm » wrote: Are you going to answer the question or avoid it as you usually do?
Come on man, think about who you are talking too,

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 2:48 pm » wrote: Let me dumb it down for you..

Any questions?

Yes...are you going to answer my question?

Have you really never heard of an instance where a customer got angry and spit on an employee?  Oops...that's another question that you will be scared to answer.

Both HIV and COVID are communicable diseases.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
solon » 04 May 2021, 2:49 pm » wrote: TreasonMonkey STUPIDITY never ceases to astonish me
They are truly ******* slack jawed *******...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 04 May 2021, 2:52 pm » wrote: Yes...are you going to answer my question?

Have you really never heard of an instance where a customer got angry and spit on an employee?  Oops...that's another question that you will be scared to answer.

Both HIV and COVID are communicable diseases.
You people are **** morons..
Would you be fine with a business requiring proof and a negative HIV test before allowing you in?  
Yes...I would.

These situations are not analogous, except to **** imbeciles...

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 2:54 pm » wrote: You people are **** morons..

Yes...I would.

These situations are not analogous, except to **** imbeciles...

Careful...the FAW community is going to make you turn in your rainbow colored unicorn.

solon

Share      Unread post

GOD you are STUPID HIV cannot be transmitted through saliva anyway MORON

https://www.sfaf.org/resource-library/h ... ALw_wcBHIV can only be transmitted from a person living with HIV who has a detectable viral load to another person through direct contact of the following bodily fluids:
  • Blood (including menstrual blood)
  • Semen / cum / precum / ejaculate
  • Vaginal secretions
  • Breast milk

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 04 May 2021, 3:01 pm » wrote: Careful...the FAW community is going to make you turn in your rainbow colored unicorn.
My bad...I would have a problem with anything informed by superstition...

I worked for a friend who ran an art gallery while I was in grad school....during the first AIDS wave...I met many of his friends who would shortly pass away....not one ever made a threatening gesture...

I knew more then than you do now.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
solon » 04 May 2021, 3:02 pm » wrote: GOD you are STUPID HIV cannot be transmitted through saliva anyway MORON

https://www.sfaf.org/resource-library/h ... ALw_wcBHIV can only be transmitted from a person living with HIV who has a detectable viral load to another person through direct contact of the following bodily fluids:
  • Blood (including menstrual blood)
  • Semen / cum / precum / ejaculate
  • Vaginal secretions
  • Breast milk
This is an idiot who believes that corporate income taxes are an expense item.

They're incurable...

solon

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 3:09 pm » wrote: This is an idiot who believes that corporate income taxes are an expense item.

They're incurable...
Yeah I know I SPANKED him on that and he ran away maybe he came back long after I was gone which is what he and Zeets USUALLY do but he just RAN AWAY from the logic like TreasonMonkeys ALWAYS DO

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 3:07 pm » wrote: I knew more then than you do now.

Good for you.  I guess you can put gold shoes on your unicorn.

I have family members with HIV and a cousin who died of AIDS during the "first wave" as you called it.  He owned a funeral home and cut himself while removing bodily fluids of a deceased man...his exposed cut came into contact with infected blood.  Some have said it was his fault for not using gloves and taking his time...guess that is a valid argument.

solon

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 04 May 2021, 3:16 pm » wrote: Good for you.  I guess you can put gold shoes on your unicorn.

I have family members with HIV and a cousin who died of AIDS during the "first wave" as you called it.  He owned a funeral home and cut himself while removing bodily fluids of a deceased man...his exposed cut came into contact with infected blood.  Some have said it was his fault for not using gloves and taking his time...guess that is a valid argument.
I am so sorry that shouldnt happen to anyone yet happened to far too many people.Still didnt involve saliva nor anyone purposely trying to give it to him so your question is still meaningless and norn relevant

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 04 May 2021, 3:16 pm » wrote: Good for you.  I guess you can put gold shoes on your unicorn.

An occupational hazard.....or perhaps a cover story..

The grim joke used to be

What's the worst thing about getting AIDS?

Convincing your mother you are Haitan...

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 3:22 pm » wrote: An occupational hazard.....or perhaps a cover story..

The grim joke used to be

What's the worst thing about getting AIDS?

Convincing your mother you are Haitan...

He and his brother (twins) owned the funeral home...so we know exactly how it happened since his brother was helping him and in the room.

It's a job I could never do.  They even prepared their grandmother for her funeral...no way in hell I could do that.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Vegasgiants » 04 May 2021, 12:58 pm » wrote: You start copy and paste.....I finish.  Lol

That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

God seriously. You learn slower than a snail can move.

I win!!!!!  

​​​​​​​HAHAHAHAHA
You start copy and paste.....I finish.  Lol

​​​​​​​
That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

God seriously. You learn slower than a snail can move.

I win!!!!!  

​​​​​​​HAHAHAHAHA

I see you still haven't figured out what I am laughing at.  :rofl:   :rofl:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 4:49 pm » wrote: I love having gay sex with Huey
Ok dude

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness