This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
(The Center Square) – Florida will fine any business or school $5,000 each time it requires a “vaccine passport,” or proof of COVID-19 vaccination, for entry or participation under a bill bound for Gov. Ron DeSantis’ desk.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
These are the dumbest **** alive...why pander to them?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Let me guess..

Freedumb?

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 3:55 pm » wrote: (The Center Square) – Florida will fine any business or school $5,000 each time it requires a “vaccine passport,” or proof of COVID-19 vaccination, for entry or participation under a bill bound for Gov. Ron DeSantis’ desk.
Now THIS is Government over reach. It is just LIKE the GOP/DEATH party to show their totalitarian bent AGAINST a company trying to PROTECT their customers and WORKERS

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 3:57 pm » wrote: Let me guess..

Freedumb?

cool.  Don’t move there.

Huey

Share      Unread post

solon » 03 May 2021, 3:57 pm » wrote: Now THIS is Government over reach. It is just LIKE the GOP/DEATH party to show their totalitarian bent AGAINST a company trying to PROTECT their customers and WORKERS
How is Texas doing?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 03 May 2021, 3:58 pm » wrote: cool.  Don’t move there.
Did you want to take a stab at the question, Stalky?

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 3:57 pm » wrote: Let me guess..

Freedumb?
Exactly this is how TreasonMonkeys think. They have a RIGHT to do anything they want ANYTIME they want to do it. They have A RIGHT to spread a deadly disease like typhoid Mary. It is the equivalent argument to saying HOW DARE the Government tell me I cant DRIVE DRUNK. It  is MY decision if i want to KILL people.  My 12 yera old can DRIVE whenever he wants the governemnt doesnt get to tell ME what to do but by the way the government DOES get to tell bussienss owners they CAN NOT take steps to protect themselves their employees or customers FROM SELFISH PRICK TreasonMonkeys

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 03 May 2021, 3:58 pm » wrote: How is Texas doing?
Askholio, please...

Don't hijack another thread with your desperate diversions..

Isn't DeSantis the new Daddy of whom you are so proud?

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 3:55 pm » wrote: (The Center Square) – Florida will fine any business or school $5,000 each time it requires a “vaccine passport,” or proof of COVID-19 vaccination, for entry or participation under a bill bound for Gov. Ron DeSantis’ desk.
At center square how many isosceles triangles are formed in the center of a cube of boxed in opinions each side trained to never understand inside and outside the box is still the same time regardless how many boxes are stacked as society's citizens defined by possibilities not points conceived to occupy space now.

the concept of lost souls are those people ignoring their sole time evolving proportionately alive as ancestrally positioned since inception to conceiving the remaining population until extinction happens with nobody left to reproduce cancelling each other out over metaphors of maybe..

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
it's the principle you brick...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 03 May 2021, 4:08 pm » wrote: it's the principle you brick...
What "principle" is that?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

And another OP from professor copy/paste. No commentary of his own. Always having the internet speak for him.

Veghead is even proud that he has no mind for independent thought. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 4:09 pm » wrote: What "principle" is that?
if this door is opened... there is no turning back.. what will be next?.. I hope they fine everyone for that.. I really do. look? when my nasty father was dying in the hospital... me the ONLYchild and living relative was not allowed or was told what was going on because of Hippa? put a-holes laws in place live by them then! 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Tell you what.  Specify your issue with this and then we can stay on your topic.  You haven’t said anything.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 03 May 2021, 3:59 pm » wrote: Did you want to take a stab at the question, Stalky?
What question?  You should feel honored I graced your thread with my presence although you have yet to tell us what you want to discuss.  When you do that I will oblige at my leisure.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
:drool:    You MUST allow yourself and your staff to be infected with Covid-19!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
RollingRock » 03 May 2021, 4:35 pm » wrote: Image    You MUST allow yourself and your staff to be infected with Covid-19!
Ein Volk, Ein Fuehrer, Ein Mass Grave

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 03 May 2021, 4:24 pm » wrote: What question?  You should feel honored I graced your thread with my presence although you have yet to tell us what you want to discuss.  When you do that I will oblige at my leisure.
The thread title, Askholio..

Did you read it?

F'n A...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 03 May 2021, 4:21 pm » wrote: Tell you what.  Specify your issue with this and then we can stay on your topic.  You haven’t said anything.
The thread title...

Did you read it?