This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 04 May 2021, 7:31 am » wrote: ROFL

please stop ruining my thread themes with your, insanity, and go post it somewhere else where members enjoy reading you be incorrect about everything.
what is your thread doing that I disrupt a social goal instead of correcting compounding errors enabled by threads like this? Sustaining one sided mantras with everyone making treaties on how to never agree on anything specific, like mutually evolving as reproductively present.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

omh » 04 May 2021, 7:34 am » wrote: ...  correcting compounding errors ...
you can start below here  Image   instead of you continuing to run like a sissified coward:

Post  26 Jan 2021, 16:42 
 Post  26 Jan 2021, 16:56 
 and of course
27 Jan 2021, 01:53 

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 04 May 2021, 7:45 am » wrote: you can start below here  Image   instead of you continuing to run like a sissified coward:

and of course

that art of deception doesn't trick my awareness to what you avoid constantly defending your rights to pretend now isn't eternity sustaining eternal separation of reproductions actively alive so far.

Just where can I take my body adapting to time being spaced apart here? I am not running away from how and why I am me. You cannot say the same for yourself as a sole replacement to those added your time to mutually evolving in that body without context diverting what you became in character and scripted behavioral patterns to intellectually self anointed typecast rank has the privileges.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Taipan » 04 May 2021, 6:30 am » wrote: You failed to mention your source.
On purpose ??  
Maybe you got them from the Southern Poverty Law Center.    The White-hating, black-power group.
Next time try FBI/DOJ Stats.
You will learn that ****** commit about 10 times more crime(per capita) than any other race.

And please.............stop APPEASING violent, criminal, racist, ******.     It makes you look weak.

Well that lying sack of **** Libtard was hoping nobody would fact check his bogus claim....THESE ARE JUVENILE STATS 

Don't any of these LYING SACK OF **** LIBTARDS HAVE ANY SELF RESPECT..?

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Blutarski » 04 May 2021, 9:49 am » wrote: Well that lying sack of **** Libtard was hoping nobody would fact check his bogus claim....THESE ARE JUVENILE STATS 

Don't any of these LYING SACK OF **** LIBTARDS HAVE ANY SELF RESPECT..?

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

omh » 04 May 2021, 7:59 am » wrote: that art of deception
You are an expert, artist, within that field no doubt! See, look:

and of course

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Oh you can run here to coSign your deranged cohort, sure, but your coSigns will never change the facts. Nope.
Therefore I suggest you remain like @Blutarski  and keep being too, sissified, to ever address the links I provided in >here< pal

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 04 May 2021, 10:02 am » wrote: You are an expert, artist, within that field no doubt! See, look:

and of course

your speculate, I describe the flow of life in reproductive order. You give orders to believers they pay to stay in character or their reality disappears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mfV7rpwo7U

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

omh » 04 May 2021, 10:07 am » wrote:   I describe the...  
You also tell lies. See, look: 
 and of course

Yep. You tell lies on any members who point out your, insanity, within the obfuscatory gobbledygook you post on this website.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

A photo that recently emerged online of a juror on the Derek Chauvin murder trial wearing a Black Lives Matter T-shirt has sparked questions about his impartiality, according to reports.
 Juror Brandon Mitchell, 31, who is Black, could be seen in the photo wearing the T-shirt emblazoned with a picture of Martin Luther King Jr. and the phrases "Get your knee off our neck" and "BLM." He is also wearing a "Black Lives Matter" hat in the photo.
 Mitchell was the first member of the jury that convicted Chauvin of murdering George Floyd to publicly comment about the trial.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/derek-chauvi ... l-verdicts

:D  

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 04 May 2021, 10:18 am » wrote: You also tell lies. See, look: 
 and of course

Yep. You tell lies on any members who point out your, insanity, within the obfuscatory gobbledygook you post on this website.

keep trying to use my words against me and your own reality implodes. I describe actual, you define maybes as all any citizen has to serve without questioning the greater good granted to those misleading generations so far.

Image, illusion are everything to those speculating nobody can disprove origins are beyond life evolving now. Never actually happened, yet every society looks beyond what arrived so far to discover destination is the same moment here as left behind 350 generations ago.

longitude 0 and 360? 180 is noon. (0 and and 270 are dawn and dusk. seconds, minutes, hours are comparing geographical areas passing by each event horizon at the same instant opposing seasons taking place each polar region, sure icecaps melt every year 3 months at a time december and june.

kinetic balancing of individual parts as spontaneously here simultaneously taking place in a compounding event sustained by erosion, maintained by decomposition.

Go ahead bring on any theories and theologies historically developed your 16 great great grandparents obeyed, your 8 great grandparents defended, your 4 grandparents protected training your parents to never question ruthless hearts and relentless soles that will do anything to control outcomes until extinction with one attitude, all or nothing survives beyond us in control.

insane correct? Name a society historically doing anything else. I am the first sane person to enter arena of ideas in 2021 years. I am nothing more than just equally reproduced of one species, one ancestral lineage my DNA becomes extinct at the death of my wife and I's children.

but the DNA that reproduced me is part of my sisters' great grandchildren. 2 reproductive cycles past my kids now. How life goes on regardless I was conceived or not.
Last edited by omh on 04 May 2021, 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

omh » 04 May 2021, 10:23 am » wrote: keep trying to use my words against me ... illusion are everything to those speculating 
Nope. You can't blame me. You used your words against, yourself, so I came to point out your illusion that you speculated. See, look:

and of course

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

It is not meaningless how this had everything to do with Race. Because if she was Becky the White girl, then:

Reardon would have approach the house with siren blaring ---which would have likely stopped all violence.
Reardon would not have put his mask on before getting out.
Reardon would not have got out his car and immediately started pointing his gun at unarmed White people.
Reardon would have used verbal commands to de-escalate the fight.
Reardon would have shot Becky in the much larger target [legs, buttocks] instead of shooting Becky in a much smaller [midsection] target, at an angle that even endangered Meghan who Becky was about to swing a knife at

Face this.

Last edited by Abatjour on 04 May 2021, 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Abatjour » 03 May 2021, 9:16 pm » wrote: You can post that lie over and over until you are blue in the, face, it will not change the fact of the matter regarding her rights under the Castle Doctrine.

Does the Castle Doctrine apply when the person you kill (or are attempting to kill) also lives in that "castle"?

If it does, there are probably thousands in prison for killing their spouse that should be freed.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 04 May 2021, 10:32 am » wrote: Does the Castle Doctrine apply when the person you kill (or are attempting to kill) also lives in that "castle"?

If it does, there are probably thousands in prison for killing their spouse that should be freed.
uhhhh, no. That would be domestic violence or domestic dispute.  Whereas, the Castle Doctrine applies to defending oneself against trespassers. A person living in the home already, cannot be a trespasser.

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 04 May 2021, 10:28 am » wrote: Nope. You can't blame me. You used your words against, yourself, so I came to point out your illusion that you speculated. See, look:

and of course

Explaining how doesn't blame anyone, it simply gives the solution required to stop when people decide they had enough doubt directing outcomes embezzling their time to serve symbolic values. Fools fooled are those never coming to terms with life as displaced now living spontaneously here simultaneously as proportionately part of the whole.

Absolute, the whole is equal to total sum of all its parts. Homo sapien species is only part of evolving that happens in this atmosphere compounding did to does continue or not. Adapt or become extinct. never happened, never existed. Adding speculation makes social enlightenment creating shadows of doubt. Counter productive teaching all arrivals how life operates in plain sight.

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Abatjour » 04 May 2021, 10:35 am » wrote: uhhhh, no. That would be domestic violence or domestic dispute.  Whereas, the Castle Doctrine applies to defending oneself against trespassers. A person living in the home already, cannot be a trespasser.

Then the Castle Doctrine doesn't apply to Bryant...the person she was about to stab was a foster sister and lived with her.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 04 May 2021, 10:49 am » wrote: Then the Castle Doctrine doesn't apply to Bryant...the person she was about to stab was a foster sister and lived with her.
If she is one of the ones who got violent, then Bryant is still protected under domestic violence laws. Especially if that other girl is an adult when Bryant was a 15-yr-old minor. Reardon still failed, miserably, to ensure he was not shooting the victim who called him to the scene because she was a teenager being jumped by adult women.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 04 May 2021, 10:28 am » wrote:
omh » 04 May 2021, 10:23 am » wrote: keep trying to use my words against me ... illusion are everything to those speculating 
Nope. You can't blame me. You used your words against, yourself, so I came to point out your illusion that you speculated. See, look:

and of course

:D  

omh

Share      Unread post

Stick to the program that hasn't completely failed to date. there are billions of people left that won't accept life as simple as compounding replacements now.