This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 04 May 2021, 2:16 pm » wrote: if you insist you're not a Karen then maybe you're a ... Martha?

Now you see why you help the USA to favor lightskinned Blacks like Obama and Kamala and Cory Booker
go for it Matilda. Waltz away. Or maybe you tap dance. Clickity click.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 03 May 2021, 7:59 pm » wrote: The insistence that Reardon had no other option than to take Bryant’s life to save others — though he risked everyone’s life in the process — displays the lack of consideration and value that society places on the lives of Black girls and women.

Some of us obviously have concerns for the life of a young black woman who was a half second from being gutted on the street.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 04 May 2021, 1:31 pm » wrote: And you are  ... Karen?

Karen?  Really?  Anybody who uses this reference, particularly a male...is an *******.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

IkeBana » 05 May 2021, 10:39 am » wrote: Anybody who uses this reference...is an *******.
don't be so hard on yourself big guy 

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 May 2021, 10:34 am » wrote: ...a half second from being gutted on the street.
Stop hallucinating in here. Or else, don't just call her a Black woman call her a child-abuse perp since that is what she became at the moment she got violent with that 15-yr-old. Yep stop hallucinating and show proof that she was about to be gutted with that, butter knife, which likely was about to strike her legs or strike her arms that she was stretching out in defense.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 05 May 2021, 10:43 am » wrote: don't be so hard on yourself big guy
I have found that clinically, most of those who use the pejorative term "Karen" are most likely to be a "Karen" themselves.  Regardless of gender in your case...Karen.

Meantime, is was a remarkably good shoot.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 05 May 2021, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 05 May 2021, 10:46 am » wrote: Stop hallucinating in here. Or else, don't just call her a Black woman call her a child-abuse perp since that is what she became at the moment she got violent with that 15-yr-old. Yep stop hallucinating and show proof that she was about to be gutted with that, butter knife, which likely was about to strike her legs or strike her arms that she was stretching out in defense.
The fight was between several residents of a foster home, and the violence was started by Ma'Khia Bryant...you **** misfit.

The video clearly shows Bryant lunging at her victim,  having pulled the knife all the way back in preparation to strike with it.  If the cop had not stopped her you would be **** pissing and moaning that the cop just stood there while another young woman was gutted.

"Proof" you say, repeatedly.  How about you show some proof that if the cop had shot Bryant in the ***, her victim would not have been stuck.  You can't, so just STFU about proof.

That said...now watch this imbecile call me a "Trumper" again. :die:  
Last edited by Ike Bana on 05 May 2021, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 May 2021, 10:59 am » wrote:  
Meantime, is was a remarkably good shoot.
make sure you say that in the future, each time, you are using your credit card to put money on his prison books.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 05 May 2021, 11:08 am » wrote: make sure you say that in the future, each time, you are using your credit card to put money on his prison books.
Who's prison books?  Imbecilic misfit.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 May 2021, 11:01 am » wrote: ...
"Proof" you say, repeatedly.  How about you show some proof that if the cop had shot Bryant in the ***, her victim would not have been stuck.  You can't, so just STFU about proof.
lol
don't forget bro your sorryA$$ just joined the discussion, today, to now popoff with your dumb sissified emotions ... remember?
ROFL
Which means you missed it all of, last week, when I kept posting a few of the many vids of cops shooting suspects in the legs and buttocks by which they went down to the ground quicker than Ma'Khia did. 

Last edited by Abatjour on 05 May 2021, 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 May 2021, 11:11 am » wrote: Who's prison books?
cop who shot Ma'Khia ... after enough lobbying by politicians, he will be charged
  Imbecilic misfit.
don't be so hard on your, mother, here in these discussion threads.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 05 May 2021, 11:13 am » wrote: lol
don't forget bro your sorryA$$ just joined the discussion, 
Post number 2 to this thread was from me you stupid ****.  And several after that, misfit *******.  Wake the **** up.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 05 May 2021, 11:15 am » wrote: don't be so hard on your, mother, here in these discussion threads.
My mother was a slut.  You are the imbecilic misfit on this forum.   Your social skills are worse than ohm. :die:  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Abatjour » 05 May 2021, 11:15 am » wrote: cop who shot Ma'Khia ... after enough lobbying by politicians, he will be charged

don't be so hard on your, mother, here in these discussion threads.
When Ike says you are wrong, that this white cop shooting this black suspect was a valid use of force, ya might want to examine your position. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 05 May 2021, 11:34 am » wrote: When Ike says you are wrong, that this white cop shooting this black suspect was a valid use of force, ya might want to examine your position.
He's the most ridiculous schmuck I've ever run into in my decades on these forums.
 And I'm dealing with Buffy, FUZ, and CP in here.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 05 May 2021, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Neo » 05 May 2021, 11:34 am » wrote: When Ike says you are wrong, that this white cop shooting this black suspect was a valid use of force, ya might want to examine your position.
uhhhh, no. Only you are impressed by Ike and his, idiocies, but I am not moved at all one bit.

I showed videos of cops shooting suspects in the legs and buttocks and they went to the ground faster than Ma'Khia did ---so you think Ike's lack of knowledge transcends the police evidence I used? lol

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 May 2021, 11:30 am » wrote: My mother was a slut.
I bet ... especially abbbbbout 9 months before you were born
You are the imbecilic misfit on this forum.
All because you are mad at, me, over your lack of knowledge on the issues. And, I like that about your idiocy  Image  
 Your social skills are worse than ohm. Image
You are a racist-retard therefore you are, ineligible, for kind and cordial remarks from me. Therefore you just paid me another compliment, considering your satanic nature. 

Last edited by Abatjour on 05 May 2021, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 05 May 2021, 11:37 am » wrote: uhhhh, no. Only you are impressed by Ike and his, idiocies, but I am not moved at all one bit.

I showed videos of cops shooting suspects in the legs and buttocks and they went to the ground faster than Ma'Khia did ---so you think Ike's lack of knowledge transcends the police evidence I used? lol
Yeah sure, Neo's impressed by me. :die:  
Your opinion is no better than anybody else's opinion here, and worse than most.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 05 May 2021, 11:42 am » wrote:
 And I'm dealing with Buffy, FUZ, and CP in here.
Good points. Except for one thing, none of them invalidate your opinions on the issues and topics as effectively as I do it. I devour your nonsense posts. Any topic, any time.  Image  
Yiur opinion is no better than anybody else's opinion here, and worse than most.
Oh, okay. So now you are too, dumbfuk'd, to realize 'twas not my opinion when I posted those police evidence in videos last week?

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 05 May 2021, 11:08 am » wrote: make sure you say that in the future, each time, you are using your credit card to put money on his prison books.

three letter word where past ends and future begins all the time regardless universal position here?

Now.