This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Joe Biden said it is time for corporations and the richest Americans to “start paying their fair share” of taxes as he hit the road on Monday in a concerted effort to promote his administration’s huge new infrastructure and welfare spending plans totaling about $4tn.

Speaking at a community college in Norfolk, Virginia, on Monday afternoon, the US president made the case for increasing taxes on the wealthiest in the US in order to help fund his ambitious $1.8tn American Families Plan and $2tn infrastructure plan.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -americans

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Top 5% of taxpayers pay 70% of the bill. The ultra wealthy don't pay traditional income tax and can easily shelter their money. Afraid this is going to spread to lower income brackets to cover part of Biden's proposed spending.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Neo » 03 May 2021, 8:38 pm » wrote: Top 5% of taxpayers pay 70% of the bill. The ultra wealthy don't pay traditional income tax and can easily shelter their money. Afraid this is going to spread to lower income brackets to cover part of Biden's proposed spending.

nah

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Bidennextpresident » 03 May 2021, 8:36 pm » wrote: Joe Biden said it is time for corporations and the richest Americans to “start paying their fair share” of taxes as he hit the road on Monday in a concerted effort to promote his administration’s huge new infrastructure and welfare spending plans totaling about $4tn.

Speaking at a community college in Norfolk, Virginia, on Monday afternoon, the US president made the case for increasing taxes on the wealthiest in the US in order to help fund his ambitious $1.8tn American Families Plan and $2tn infrastructure plan.

DJ Trump paid $750.00 in taxes for the yr. 2019.
Was that fair ?
What percentage would you like to see him pay ?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

The richest don’t pay the taxes, they collect them duh. The day the nobility pays more taxes than the peasantry is the day the sun orbits around the earth.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 03 May 2021, 8:42 pm » wrote: DJ Trump paid $750.00 in taxes for the yr. 2019.
Was that fair ?
What percentage would you like to see him pay ?
I'd like to see Trump pay with his life. Flogged to death in prison.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Bidennextpresident » 03 May 2021, 8:45 pm » wrote: I'd like to see Trump pay with his life. Flogged to death in prison.

lol

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Bidennextpresident » 03 May 2021, 8:45 pm » wrote: I'd like to see Trump pay with his life. Flogged to death in prison.
Might wanna tell your shrink about your unusual fetishism and raging violence.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Neo » 03 May 2021, 8:50 pm » wrote: Might wanna tell your shrink about your unusual fetishism and raging violence.

Most Americans agree with me. Worst president in US history. Always remembered as only president impeached twice. 

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Why?
Every move he has made......has made the U.S. stronger & more prosperous.
I can give a doz. examples if you wish.

Now, since you don't have a figure in mind, let me offer one.

33% of his gross.    Right off the top.
Example--If DJ makes 1.5 Billion this year, then he gives .5 Billion to the gov.
And then he walks down the road and lives happily on his 1 billion.

Could you live with that ?

Rock

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 03 May 2021, 8:51 pm » wrote: Most Americans agree with me. Worst president in US history. Always remembered as only president impeached twice.

You are the perfect example of a loinfo.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 03 May 2021, 8:36 pm » wrote: Joe Biden said it is time for corporations and the richest Americans to “start paying their fair share” of taxes as he hit the road on Monday in a concerted effort to promote his administration’s huge new infrastructure and welfare spending plans totaling about $4tn.

He can say this all day long. It's a popular sentiment, so he says it. 

He won't ever do **** to enforce it.

​​​​

FOS

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 03 May 2021, 8:51 pm » wrote: Most Americans agree with me. Worst president in US history. Always remembered as only president impeached twice.

one of the greatest kings of the holy roman empire, conrad, who you never heard of, was excommunicated twice.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Rock » 03 May 2021, 9:17 pm » wrote: You are the perfect example of a loinfo.
You're the kid in the back of the room shooting spitballs.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

FOS » 03 May 2021, 9:21 pm » wrote: one of the greatest kings of the holy roman empire, conrad, who you never heard of, was excommunicated twice.
Interesting. I just had a glass of water.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 03 May 2021, 9:22 pm » wrote: Interesting. I just had a glass of water.
It was for political reasons, of course. 

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Taipan » 03 May 2021, 9:01 pm » wrote:
Why?
Every move he has made......has made the U.S. stronger; more prosperous.
I can give a doz. examples if you wish.
 GARGANTUAN LARD-*** DROWNS IN SWAMP!!!
May 3, 2021
Taipan » wrote: 

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

He also said if you make less than $400,000 you won’t pay one cent in taxes. You believe that too?

Taipan

Share      Unread post

The subject is taxes.
You don't pay taxes.  You are a leech on the tax-payer.
Now go wait by the mailbox for your welfare/disability check to come through.
Then go buy some more meth with it.............you pathetic, snaggle-tooth, rancid,
trailer-park, White-trash, sniveling punk.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Taipan » 04 May 2021, 6:04 am » wrote:

The subject is taxes.
You don't pay taxes.  You are a leech on the tax-payer.
Now go wait by the mailbox for your welfare/disability check to come through.
Then go buy some more meth with it.............you pathetic, snaggle-tooth, rancid,
trailer-park, White-trash, sniveling punk.