This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

CREW research director Robert Maguire made the discovery about the "single link concho necklace" Monday, posting it to Twitter.
Hey folks, if you're still looking for that perfect Mother's Day gift, the Trump Store has you covered. Get her thi… https://t.co/W91fE7Isij
— Robert Maguire (@Robert Maguire)1620047375.0
 "A classic accessory for everyday wear, our Concho Necklace is inspired by our crowd favorite Concho Bracelet!" the description on the site says. "Perfect for layering or standing on its own, each gold necklace has been delicately crafted to pair well with every occasion."A "concho," according to Texas Unique Stores, is a metal disk that typically has "two slits to allow saddle strings to pass through and secure the saddle's skirts to the saddle tree"In this case, the hole is filled with a bullet and says TRUMP around it. The necklace is only a gold plated over brass chain and the emblem is brass with a nickel inner ring.Before dying in 2000, Mary Trump, the former president's mother, gave an interview where she proclaimed "what kind of son have I created." It's unclear if the necklace is a Freudian item.

duck615

Share      Unread post

anti aka benson13 aka the room retard13

Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

Contributions from his rednecks must be slowing....here's a for-sure way to make $$ from them

duck615

Share      Unread post

anti13 is begging for money again

Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

RoomIdiot615....its $45, you can't afford it

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Anti-republiKlan » 04 May 2021, 6:03 am » wrote: CREW research director Robert Maguire made the discovery about the "single link concho necklace" Monday, posting it to Twitter.

"A classic accessory for everyday wear, our Concho Necklace is inspired by our crowd favorite Concho Bracelet!" the description on the site says. "Perfect for layering or standing on its own, each gold necklace has been delicately crafted to pair well with every occasion."A "concho," according to Texas Unique Stores, is a metal disk that typically has "two slits to allow saddle strings to pass through and secure the saddle's skirts to the saddle tree"In this case, the hole is filled with a bullet and says TRUMP around it. The necklace is only a gold plated over brass chain and the emblem is brass with a nickel inner ring.Before dying in 2000, Mary Trump, the former president's mother, gave an interview where she proclaimed "what kind of son have I created." It's unclear if the necklace is a Freudian item.
Thanks for the heads up. 👍🏻🤣

Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

^^^^^..yea, when I see you Uneducated rednecks with your little trump hats on, I'm disgusted, like 70% of Americans

duck615

Share      Unread post

Anti-republiKlan » 04 May 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote: ^^^^^..yea, when I see you Uneducated rednecks with your little trump hats on, I'm disgusted, like 70% of Americans

DAMN BENSON YOU ARE GETTING YOUR *** KICKED ON .ORG... AMAZING HOW MANY PEOPLE HATED YOU

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Anti-republiKlan » 04 May 2021, 6:03 am » wrote: CREW research director Robert Maguire made the discovery about the "single link concho necklace" Monday, posting it to Twitter.

That's not a bullet, retard.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Anti-republiKlan » 04 May 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote: ^^^^^..yea, when I see you Uneducated rednecks with your little trump hats on, I'm disgusted, like 70% of Americans
Sounds like you carry heavy burdens. 

Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

600,000 DEAD AMERICANS *******