This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

DennisTheMenace » 04 May 2021, 7:31 am » wrote: Hell no.  Microsoft was well established before they married.

I'd give her 25% 

She did give birth to two or three of his kids.   You have to give her credit for that. 

Who want's to **** Bill Gates?

Other than Cyndi...

Wait just a damn minute.
Under 5yrs. is gold-digging.
27yrs. is a lifetime commitment.   
How many sailors have been forced to pay alimony and ch./support for 3-4 kids
and that totals about 66% of the sailor's take-home pay ?

I propose "irreconcilable differences" and a 50-50 split.   Then each go their own
separate way & and leave the other party alone.    No fuss--No muss.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Taipan » 04 May 2021, 8:01 am » wrote: Wait just a damn minute.
Under 5yrs. is gold-digging.
27yrs. is a lifetime commitment.   
How many sailors have been forced to pay alimony and ch./support for 3-4 kids
and that totals about 66% of the sailor's take-home pay ?

I propose "irreconcilable differences" and a 50-50 split.   Then each go their own
separate way & and leave the other party alone.    No fuss--No muss.
Are you a *******? 

Taipan

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 04 May 2021, 7:56 am » wrote: Hell no.  All she did was **** Bill.  He is the brain...she is the ******. 

At the end of day...she worked that ******.  And the brain couldn't figure out he was being worked by a ******. 

Many great men have succumbed to the smell of fresh fish.  He's not the first one.

The scent of fresh fish clouds one's judgement many times. 

Sadly, he's the latest guy that is paying BIG TIME for fresh fish. 

Are you speaking from personal experience ?                                       
Is this why you are so bitter ?                                                                   
:clap:  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 04 May 2021, 8:03 am » wrote: Are you a *******? 

You don't divorce someone if it's "a lifetime commitment" do ya? 

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Not my field of expertise, and it will depend on community property laws where they live. However, I would imagine she would not be entitled to any part of Microsoft he owned prior to their marriage...but that may depend on a couple of things. Did he sell any of that stock and co-mingle those funds with community property funds? That may change the nature of the shares he owned before (depending on state laws).

Obviously, all assets acquired while marriage will be half hers (including stock). Their foundation assets will probably not be split as they were most likely transferred to a legal entity that will continue unchanged...she just gets 50% control.

Without the ability to go through their personal finances, I think we can say she will be a VERY wealthy single woman. And it's probably a safe bet Bill will get a prenup in the future if he remarries.

omh

Share      Unread post

You are a man of your vernacular. shame you left your genetic self to be intellectual prey by those directing who you should have been.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

The good Libertarian seeks goodness and fairness for all.
We seek the........ 'win-win' deal.
Example--
If I am lawyer for the Arapaho Nation, then I must fight for goodness & fairness for that Tribe.
Now, if the opposition lawyers are fair-minded Christians, then we can work something out.....

that is good for both sides.        Amicably. 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

How many young Studs do you think are in line to stick a root in Melinda?

She's the new age Cher. 

https://youtu.be/GgD9FyE60hs 

Taipan

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 04 May 2021, 8:24 am » wrote: How many young Studs do you think are in line to stick a root in Melinda?

She's the new age Cher. 

https://youtu.be/GgD9FyE60hs

Are you going to be the 1st in line ?                                                                       :clap:  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 04 May 2021, 8:29 am » wrote: Are you going to be the 1st in line ?                                                                       Image
I'd hold my nose and give her a go.  Money is king. 

Taipan

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 04 May 2021, 9:07 am » wrote: I'd hold my nose and give her a go.  Money is king. 

LOL.......LOL...........
Does your mother what whore you turned out to be !! ??                                             
:clap:  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 04 May 2021, 9:17 am » wrote: LOL.......LOL...........
Does your mother what whore you turned out to be !! ??                                             
I'm a Man...not a whore.  Image  

When a Man does it...he's just being a Man.  When a women does it..she's a whore. 

It's been that way for thousands of years. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
DennisTheMenace » 04 May 2021, 9:22 am » wrote: I'm a Man...not a whore.  Image  

When a Man does it...he's just being a Man.  When a women does it..she's a whore. 

I have a gigolo friend.. goes from woman to woman for a place to live. Likes em fat.   He fixes up their houses... and then they  kick him out.. and he moves on. :lol:   :lol:  

Taipan

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 04 May 2021, 9:22 am » wrote: I'm a Man...not a whore.  Image  

A good Dem don't talk like that.
But a knuckle-dragging Neanderthal does.
I think I am going to have to report you to AOC.
You just ain't 'woke' enough !!

omh

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 04 May 2021, 8:17 am » wrote: The good Libertarian seeks goodness and fairness for all.
We seek the........ 'win-win' deal.
Example--
If I am lawyer for the Arapaho Nation, then I must fight for goodness & fairness for that Tribe.
Now, if the opposition lawyers are fair-minded Christians, then we can work something out.....

that is good for both sides.        Amicably. 

my instincts see 4 holes to your 6 degrees of separation narrative where top down and bottom up play leaders, left and right followers to work against each other cradle to grave. Gyroscopic effect to balancing between two vertical points centering all 6 categories playing think outside the cubed results squared off against one another constantly. seeking central authority to all sides captured between spontaneously alive while simultaneously adapting to their ancestral point of displacement now.

Denial serve deniers taking advantage of those not within group mentalities to conform by any side or all sides converge against the honest sole defending their time not the conquered space developing after psychological warfare won again.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

omh » 04 May 2021, 10:19 am » wrote: my instincts see 4 holes to your 6 degrees of separation narrative where top down and bottom up play leaders, left and right followers to work against each other cradle to grave. Gyroscopic effect to balancing between two vertical points centering all 6 categories playing think outside the cubed results squared off against one another constantly. seeking central authority to all sides captured between spontaneously alive while simultaneously adapting to their ancestral point of displacement now.

Denial serve deniers taking advantage of those not within group mentalities to conform by any side or all sides converge against the honest sole defending their time not the conquered space developing after psychological warfare won again.

Thank you.
Maybe you should think about buying dog and talk to it all day.
That dog might understand you more clearly than us ignorant folk.

omh

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 04 May 2021, 11:11 am » wrote: Thank you.
Maybe you should think about buying dog and talk to it all day.
That dog might understand you more clearly than us ignorant folk.
Ridicule is something I faced 24/7 my entire time converting from a fertilized cell to eventually decomposed corpse. My time is mine and I have shared it socially within the framework of societal evolution and now societal evolution is devaluing my time served.

Risk management. You traded your sole time for the contextual soul you act out here, I am the sole result born me isolated genetically to remain one of a kind proportionately here.

so many refuse, very few accept. History shows last person that did what I am doing was 2021 years ago. He was made out to be unreal as well.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 04 May 2021, 6:35 am » wrote: Let's be honest, as smart as Bill is...he was a dumb-***.  There was no prenuptial agreement. Image  

She's probably the first piece of *** he ever had.  She's been working it for 30 years.  She had no bearing on Microsoft's success...it was well established before they got married.  

In any event...Bill will pay for it dearly.  I wonder how "good that thang was"? 

You shoulda got that prenup Bill.  Image  

Bill Burr says it best.

Microsoft (MSFT) co-founder Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, will separate after 27 years together, the billionaire announced on Monday, ending a marriage that launched an influential globe-spanning philanthropic and humanitarian empire. 

Via Twitter, Gates — one of the world's wealthiest men — said that he and his wife remain committed to their "mission" as philanthropists, but "we no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in this next phase of our lives."

The philanthropic organization that bears both their names has an endowment of nearly $50 billion, and in 2019 doled out around $6 billion to various causes, according to its most recent annual report. Since its inception, the foundation has paid out almost $55 billion in grants.

The tech titan, who emerged as a leading voice in the fight against COVID-19 and frequently weighs in on matters impacting the environment and public health, currently sits at number four on Forbes' list of the wealthiest people, with an estimated net worth of over $130 billion as of Monday. 

Melinda Gates, a graduate of Duke University, worked as a general manager at Microsoft — having been recruited just after the company went public.The couple jointly chairs one of the world's largest philanthropies, and both are signatories of Warren Buffett's Giving Pledge, a commitment of the world's wealthiest people to donate the majority of their wealth to philanthropic endeavors.

Buffett and Gates have been close friends for nearly 30 years, with the latter crediting the former for having taught him important lessons on life and investing.According to multiple sources, Gates foundation staff was alerted ahead of time before the couple broke the news on social media — with one staffer describing the internal mood as one of "total shock.

"The Gates' divorce raises questions about how one of the world's largest fortunes will be divided, but Amazon (AMZN) founder Jeff Bezos provides a useful test case of how the fruits of the Gates' union will be divided.Bezos' split from ex-wife Mackenzie Scott resulted in the latter instantly becoming the one of the wealthiest women in the world. Since then, Amazon's surging stock has landed Bezos right back on top the billionaire's league tables.
Who gives a ****? I hope she gets it ALL and billy has to get a tin bill and peck **** with the chickens...

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 04 May 2021, 9:34 am » wrote: I have a gigolo friend.. goes from woman to woman for a place to live. Likes em fat.   He fixes up their houses... and then they  kick him out.. and he moves on. Image   Image

Are you sure you didn't misspell PHAT? :die:  

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Buffalo » 04 May 2021, 11:25 am » wrote: Who gives a ****? I hope she gets it ALL and billy has to get a tin bill and peck **** with the chickens...
I hope everyone you know and everyone who comes near you treats you like the RACIST PIG and TRAITOR you are