This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
ConsRule » 04 May 2021, 1:48 pm » wrote: Are you sure you didn't misspell PHAT? Image
no I meant FAT! pretty simple. ha ha ha ;)  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Taipan » 04 May 2021, 7:18 am » wrote: 130 Billion Dollars.   Billlion with a B.

As her lawyer, Chief, could you agree to a 50%-50% split ?
Its not about the money! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 04 May 2021, 2:06 pm » wrote: Its not about the money! Image   Image   Image
Sure it is? being married that long gets kind of dull?  do I need to teach you the ways of the world? :blush:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 04 May 2021, 2:09 pm » wrote: Sure it is? being married that long gets kind of dull?  do I need to teach you the ways of the world? Image
Hmmm. You wanna teach me Carnal Knowledge?
That could be fun!
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 04 May 2021, 2:20 pm » wrote: Hmmm. You wanna teach me Carnal Knowledge?
That could be fun!
Image   Image   Image
NO!!! lol altho I could you clown. :wah:  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 04 May 2021, 1:52 pm » wrote: I hope everyone you know and everyone who comes near you treats you like the RACIST PIG and TRAITOR you are

sounds like that is the reception you get anywhere you state your opinion, in person or on message boards.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

nuckinfutz » 04 May 2021, 2:06 pm » wrote: Its not about the money! Image   Image   Image

"65 Billion Dollars cuts an awful lot of family ties".
                                                                                             Pike Bishop.
                                                                                             The Wild Bunch.
https://youtu.be/CYP38A-nwLY