This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 04 May 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: My standards are pretty simple...tell the truth to the best of your ability. I can accept somebody being in error. All of us get things wrong. 

When you go out of your way to lie to me...not have different beliefs or opinions...but to straight lie, that doesn’t meet my exacting standards.
Never a name.
Always the chindribble...

Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

neueregel » wrote:
""My standards are pretty simple...tell the truth to the best of your ability""

ROTFFLMFAO....Yea, that's your partys 'creed' also....ESPECIALLY your 30,000+ Lies ConMan

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Anti-republiKlan » 04 May 2021, 3:10 pm » wrote: neueregel » wrote:
""My standards are pretty simple...tell the truth to the best of your ability""

ROTFFLMFAO....Yea, that's your partys 'creed' also....ESPECIALLY your 30,000+ Lies ConMan
I was asked about my standards, not Trump or Hillary or Biden or...

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

neueregel » 04 May 2021, 4:12 pm » wrote: I was asked about my standards, not Trump or Hillary or Biden or...
NONSENSE you hate CNN because you DEMAND to be LIED TO.  You attack CNN not because they LIE but becaue they TELL THE TRUTH about your GOD Trump. And that truth is UGLY. Trump is a pathological LIAR. Trump was Putins puppet and BLATANTLY CORRUPT and that was covered.  You pretend CNN was just blatantly anti Trump because THEY TOLD THE TRUTH not because they LIED yuo WANTED them to tell you the LIES you want to hear.  

When Trump ran the first time CNN hired FOUR PUNITS to do NOTHING  but  push PRO TRUMP propaganda ONE was still being PAID BY TRUMP.  They just ACCURATLY depicted Trumps CONSTANT LYING his childishness his LAZYNESS and his BLATANT CORRUPTION and you HATE that  vicious TRUTHS were being told about YOUR GOD

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 2:26 pm » wrote: Never a name.
Always the chindribble...
It’s not just one name. It’s several but the list grows shorter. Some groups like CNN can be discarded as a whole. They’ve already set their narrative and aren’t particularly interested in the facts or truth. 

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

You are a LIAR you just DEMAND to be LIED TO in service to your GOD Trump

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 04 May 2021, 4:21 pm » wrote: It’s not just one name. It’s several but the list grows shorter. Some groups like CNN can be discarded as a whole. They’ve already set their narrative and aren’t particularly interested in the facts or truth.
Please...I'm convinced..

You're just another Deplorable Coward...

neue regel

Share      Unread post

solon » 04 May 2021, 4:22 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR you just DEMAND to be LIED TO in service to your GOD Trump
Yet I’m not the one who starts an OP on the word of an organization who, from the inside, has admitted to being a propaganda source. It seems reasonable to me that anyone who hangs on the words of a propaganda source are the ones demanding to be lied to in service to anti-Trump. 

Im hoping that’s not you. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

neueregel » 04 May 2021, 5:50 pm » wrote: Yet I’m not the one who starts an OP on the word of an organization who, from the inside, has admitted to being a propaganda source. It seems reasonable to me that anyone who hangs on the words of a propaganda source are the ones demanding to be lied to in service to anti-Trump. 

Prove it

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 4:22 pm » wrote: Please...I'm convinced..

You're just another Deplorable Coward...
Alright already...quit being a drama queen. ill give you two....Andy Stanley and Dan Crenshaw. 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Anti-republiKlan » 04 May 2021, 8:32 am » wrote: The January 6th mob attack on the United States Capitol building briefly pushed Republican lawmakers to publicly criticize former President Donald Trump for his role in inciting the riot.However, as a CNN supercut video that aired on Tuesday showed, Republicans have since come crawling back to the former president even though he put their personal safety at risk by unleashing a violent mob against them.The video starts off with former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who said that Trump deserved to be impeached in the immediate aftermath of the riots, but who recently said that Trump deserved an "A" for his tenure in the Oval Office.
Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), meanwhile, said that Trump had disqualified himself from federal office by inciting the mob, but then later said he would support Trump in 2024 if he were the nominee.House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), meanwhile, accused Trump of not doing enough to stop the riots back in January, but last week claimed that Trump had immediately done everything he could have done to tell the rioters to go home.The most jarring of all, however, was former UN ambassador Nikki Haley, who initially excoriated Trump for his role in inciting the attack."He's fallen so far," she said at the time. "We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn't have and we shouldn't have followed him, and we shouldn't have listened to him, and we cannot let that happen again."

Weeks later, however, Haley revealed that she wouldn't run for president if Trump ran in 2024 out of deference to her former boss.Watch the video below.
https://youtu.be/AetJ4-pFmsg

get your facts straight *******....using leftist tabloid blogs to promote your fake truths means nothing

These ******* are all mentally ill

neue regel

Share      Unread post

A CNN producer admitting as much is exhibit A. This one time, I believe them. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

neueregel » 04 May 2021, 6:17 pm » wrote: A CNN producer admitting as much is exhibit A. This one time, I believe them.
Oh look.  Words but no evidence 

Dismissed 

Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

****,,,,right there on the Video...Videos don't lie

can't handle the FACTS can you

Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

and ****....Speaking of Blogs....

In a hilarious moment on MSNBC Tuesday evening, host Ari Melber ridiculed Trump's new "social media platform," that he said is nothing more than a blog from the 1990s.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-social-m ... e-journal/

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Anti-republiKlan » 04 May 2021, 6:46 pm » wrote: ****,,,,right there on the Video...Videos don't lie

can't handle the FACTS can you

Neffy is a brainwashed Trump Cult 45'ist!
And is mentally ill!

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 04 May 2021, 6:18 pm » wrote: Oh look.  Words but no evidence 

Dismissed
Words aren’t evidence? Yikes. The left impeached Trump on words that sparked a riot....a scary uprising. You sound like the kind of person our friend Solon was talking about...begging to be lied to. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

neueregel » 04 May 2021, 7:19 pm » wrote: Words aren’t evidence? Yikes. The left impeached Trump on words that sparked a riot....a scary uprising. You sound like the kind of person our friend Solon was talking about...begging to be lied to.
You are lying

There I submitted evidence!!!!  Lol

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

neueregel » 04 May 2021, 5:50 pm » wrote: Yet I’m not the one who starts an OP on the word of an organization who, from the inside, has admitted to being a propaganda source. It seems reasonable to me that anyone who hangs on the words of a propaganda source are the ones demanding to be lied to in service to anti-Trump. 

If you really watched CNN, you wouldn't be saying the crap that you do!
Just saying.
:roll: