This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

The January 6th mob attack on the United States Capitol building briefly pushed Republican lawmakers to publicly criticize former President Donald Trump for his role in inciting the riot.However, as a CNN supercut video that aired on Tuesday showed, Republicans have since come crawling back to the former president even though he put their personal safety at risk by unleashing a violent mob against them.The video starts off with former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who said that Trump deserved to be impeached in the immediate aftermath of the riots, but who recently said that Trump deserved an "A" for his tenure in the Oval Office.
Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), meanwhile, said that Trump had disqualified himself from federal office by inciting the mob, but then later said he would support Trump in 2024 if he were the nominee.House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), meanwhile, accused Trump of not doing enough to stop the riots back in January, but last week claimed that Trump had immediately done everything he could have done to tell the rioters to go home.The most jarring of all, however, was former UN ambassador Nikki Haley, who initially excoriated Trump for his role in inciting the attack."He's fallen so far," she said at the time. "We need to acknowledge he let us down. He went down a path he shouldn't have and we shouldn't have followed him, and we shouldn't have listened to him, and we cannot let that happen again."

Weeks later, however, Haley revealed that she wouldn't run for president if Trump ran in 2024 out of deference to her former boss.Watch the video below.
https://youtu.be/AetJ4-pFmsg

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

CNN...America’s own propaganda outlet.

Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

neue regel....oan, newsmax and Foxaganda were created just for Uneducated hicks/rednecks like you

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Anti-republiKlan » 04 May 2021, 8:40 am » wrote: neue regel....oan, newsmax and Foxaganda were created just for Uneducated hicks/rednecks like you
I’m only pointing out what CNN has already admitted. I don’t understand why you’re getting defensive. Do you work there?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 04 May 2021, 8:35 am » wrote: CNN...America’s own propaganda outlet.
You wanna address the point, Liebkind?

Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

LMAO.....a republiKlan addressing the point....yea, with more Lies

Its all they have

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 10:03 am » wrote: You wanna address the point, Liebkind?
What’s the point? Politicians walk back their comments? I didn’t need the propaganda outlet to tell me that happens in DC. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 04 May 2021, 10:24 am » wrote: What’s the point? Politicians walk back their comments? I didn’t need the propaganda outlet to tell me that happens in DC.
The point is the spinelessness..

What with this Adoration of The Grifty?

Worst POTUS ever.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

neueregel » 04 May 2021, 8:35 am » wrote: CNN...America’s own propaganda outlet.
So CNN is wrong?  And the 70% of Republicans who now say the election was "stolen"...that's a CNN lie?

How's about Kevin McCarthy suddenly reversing on his support of probably the most authentic conservative Republican in the US House, Liz Cheney?  Because here's what's gonna happen.  Cheney, who refuses to hop on board the Trump Klown Kar continues to refer to the "save the steal" as THE BIG LIE, and who continues to defend her vote to impeach, is going to find herself ousted from her House leadership role within a month, when every Republican in the US House with the exception of Adam Kinzinger, will join hands and boot her from her position.  And then, Gaetz, if he isn't already in prison for being a **** pedophile, will move to Wyoming and the braindead Wyoming electorate will support him in his primary challenge for her House seat.

And you're really gonna suggest the CNN is wrong?

There's something wrong, allright.  It's what's wrong with you and the vast majority of alleged conservative Repubicans in this country.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 04 May 2021, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 10:26 am » wrote: The point is the spinelessness..

Didn’t need CNN to tell me that, either. 

neue regel

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 04 May 2021, 10:38 am » wrote: So CNN is wrong?  And the 70% of Republicans who now say the election was "stolen"...that's a CNN lie?

How's about Kevin McCarthy suddenly reversing on his support of probably the most authentic conservative Republican in the US House, Lynne Cheney?  Because here's what's gonna happen.  Cheney, who refuses to hop on board the Trump Klown Kar continues to refer to the "save the steal" as THE BIG LIE, and who continues to defend her vote to impeach, is going to find herself ousted from her House leadership role within a month, when every Republican in the US House with the exception of Adam Kinzinger, will join hands and boot her from her position.  And then, Gaetz, if he isn't already in prison for being a **** pedophile, will move to Wyoming and the braindead Wyoming electorate will support him in his primary challenge for her House seat.

And you're really gonna suggest the CNN is wrong?

There's something wrong, allright.  It's what's wrong with you and the vast majority of alleged conservative Repubicans in this country.
I’m not making a judgement on CNN’s expose as much as questioning an outlet that claims to push propaganda     One could pour through information but to what end?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

neueregel » 04 May 2021, 10:56 am » wrote: I’m not making a judgement on CNN’s expose as much as questioning an outlet that claims to push propaganda     One could pour through information but to what end?
****...you made a broad brush **** comment about CNN.  So...**** man up and confirm...is CNN lying about all the US House Republicans who, weeks ago, voted in support of Liz Cheney and who will turn on her like the gutless wonders they are next week?  Or not.  Because this monsterous flip flop is gonna happen.

To what end...my ***.  Just be honest for once in your **** life.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 04 May 2021, 10:49 am » wrote: Didn’t need CNN to tell me that, either.
On whom DID you rely?

neue regel

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 04 May 2021, 11:07 am » wrote: ****...you made a broad brush **** comment about CNN.  So...**** man up and confirm...is CNN lying about all the US House Republicans who, weeks ago, voted in support of Liz Cheney and who will turn on her like the gutless wonders they are next week?  Or not.  Because this monsterous flip flop is gonna happen.

To what end...my ***.  Just be honest for once in your **** life.
I’m honest every day in my life. That being said, I don’t even consider the veracity of any information from a propaganda source and was pointing out how silly it is to post an expose from such a source. 

If CNN wants to come back from the radical ledge, then let’s discuss what they distribute. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 04 May 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: I’m honest every day in my life. That being said, I don’t even consider the veracity of any information from a propaganda source and was pointing out how silly it is to post an expose from such a source. 

If CNN wants to come back from the radical ledge, then let’s discuss what they distribute.
Can't we take a minute to see what meets your exacting standards?

Anyone can claim to be qualified to pass such judgments...

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

You are a LIAR. You hate REAL MEDIA because you HATE REALITY are a TRAITOR who is comitted to  telling LIES and you HATE outlets that wont tell you the LIES you want to hear You are a TRAITOR

Last edited by solon on 04 May 2021, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Aure you need FOX to LIE to you which is why FOX vierwers wree BY FAR the most uninfomrmed uudience iin the industry. You want to be LIED TO

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 1:34 pm » wrote: Can't we take a minute to see what meets your exacting standards?

Anyone can claim to be qualified to pass such judgments...
My standards are pretty simple...tell the truth to the best of your ability. I can accept somebody being in error. All of us get things wrong. 

When you go out of your way to lie to me...not have different beliefs or opinions...but to straight lie, that doesn’t meet my exacting standards.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

solon » 04 May 2021, 1:58 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR. You hate REAL MEDIA ecause you HATE REALITY are a TRAITOR who is comitted to  telling LIES and you HATE outlets that wont tell you the LIES you want to hear You are a TRAITOR
You seem very upset with when you SHOULD be upset with the loosed lip CNN insider which admitted what we can all see...CNN pushes propaganda. Or as you might say, outlets that tell you the lies you want to hear. 

Thus, your defensiveness.