This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

OOOOOK....OOOOOOK...EEEEEEEK....EEEEEEEK.....SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEECH....!!!!!!!

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 04 May 2021, 12:13 pm » wrote: **** off.  The only truth is that the great majority of Americans, regardless of the level of melanin in their skin, are ignorant, violent, xenophobic, ****, ****.  All this drunk stupid woman knows is that the virus came from China...which makes her an ignorant, violent, xenophobic, ****, ****...just like you.  She's your sista, dude.

You're the most hateful person on this forum. If you hate the people of this country so much why don't you leave?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 04 May 2021, 12:13 pm » wrote: Looked like a fun party. Less covid19 spread than at your average BLM screaming and burning festival.
No....more ****..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 458606001/

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Rock » 04 May 2021, 12:22 pm » wrote: You're the most hateful person on this forum. If you hate the people of this country so much why don't you leave?
Rock...don't be so hysterical..

Everyone knows why you won't name your sources of information.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 12:30 pm » wrote: Rock...don't be so hysterical..

Everyone knows why you won't name your sources of information.

LOL. God knows that you know every source around the internet given how much you have them talk and think for you. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Rock » 04 May 2021, 12:22 pm » wrote: You're the most hateful person on this forum. If you hate the people of this country so much why don't you leave?
Awww, now I've upset the Rock.  Are you unhappy with me?  Please, let me apologize.  I'm so sorry Rock.  There...see...now we can be friends again.  Because Rock, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.

PS -  Americans...they want what they want, they want it right now, and they want somebody else to pay for it.  Events of the last four and one quarter years prove that we are the most **** up culture on the face of the earth.  And we're on the way out.  The great experiment won't last another 25 years.  Endemic American entitlement and narcissism killed it.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 04 May 2021, 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

If she couldn't break off in her *** with some Bruce Lee ****, can she really be called Asian?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:32 pm » wrote: LOL. God knows that you know every source around the internet given how much you have them talk and think for you.
Why are you here?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Rock » 04 May 2021, 12:00 pm » wrote: How many Asians were there?
You're the most hateful person on this forum.

**** imbecile.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

God seriously. You learn slower than a snail can move.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:39 pm » wrote: That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:39 pm » wrote: That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

Don't evade again like a little pissant..

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 12:41 pm » wrote: Don't evade again like a little pissant..

Projecting again, as usual. 

Pathetic scum.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:42 pm » wrote: Projecting again, as usual. 

Pathetic scum.

Rule, idiot. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Rule, idiot. 

And yet,

You didn't cast a 2nd vote for Worse than Buchanan and @Huey  only proudly did so after writing in Cruz in the primary..

Go figger, eh?

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Polar1ty » 04 May 2021, 10:55 am » wrote: Here's another ex. of WS looting stores

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... hicago.jpg

Those damn WS are ruining our country!
Some where up in Heaven Darwins sits in the OBSERVATION ROOM with his head in his hands and shaking his head in disbelief.
GOD looks over to Darwin and says "HEY CUT ME SOME SLACK..! ...I HAD THE OVEN TURNED UP TOO HIGH ON THE FIRST BATCH..!".. :rofl:  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
South Dakota confirmed 124 COVID-19 cases tied to the Sturgis Rally as of Sept. 8, and other states have reported at least 290 people in 12 states testing positive after attending the rally. About 460,000 people attended the rally. The infection rate based on the above numbers is 0.09%, found by dividing 414 (South Dakota's cases plus the other states' cases) by 460,000, and multiplying that by 100. If there had been just 88 cases, the infection rate would have been 0.02%, as the original poster said. 

0.09% is hardly newsworthy. On par with the BLM whine fests but with more fun involved. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 12:46 pm » wrote: And yet,

You didn't cast a 2nd vote for Worse than Buchanan and @Huey  only proudly did so after writing in Cruz in the primary..

Go figger, eh?

Another **** question. This idiot will never learn. Ever. His brain is too small.

I have to say, it doesn't surprise me that you bring up some irrelevant **** that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. It's what you do when you have been backed into a corner...as well as trying to talk intelligently.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:48 pm » wrote: Another **** question. This idiot will never learn. Ever. His brain is too small.

I have to say, it doesn't surprise me that you bring up some irrelevant **** that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. It's what you do when you have been backed into a corner...as well as trying to talk intelligently.

Rule, idiot. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 04 May 2021, 12:33 pm » wrote: Awww, now I've upset the Rock.  Are you unhappy with me?  Please, let me apologize.  I'm so sorry Rock.  There...see...now we can be friends again.  Because Rock, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.

PS -  Americans...they want what they want, they want it right now, and they want somebody else to pay for it.  Events of the last four and one quarter years prove that we are the most **** up culture on the face of the earth.  And we're on the way out.  The great experiment won't last another 25 years.  Endemic American entitlement and narcissism killed it.
Awww, now I've upset the Rock.  Are you unhappy with me?  Please, let me apologize.  I'm so sorry Rock.  There...see...now we can be friends again.  Because Rock, if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it.
Apology accepted.  :wave:  
You're right about that first part. Except that it's democrats who are the biggest freeloaders.