This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 12:30 pm » wrote: Rock...don't be so hysterical..

Everyone knows why you won't name your sources of information.

Why?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:48 pm » wrote: Another **** question. This idiot will never learn. Ever. His brain is too small.

I have to say, it doesn't surprise me that you bring up some irrelevant **** that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. It's what you do when you have been backed into a corner...as well as trying to talk intelligently.
that you bring up some irrelevant **** that has nothing to do with the topic at hand
You resent me for figuratively neutering your Daddy...

You wake up every morning and put on your PlayaHate like a housecoat....

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 12:54 pm » wrote: You resent me for figuratively neutering your Daddy...

You wake up every morning and put on your PlayaHate like a housecoat....
You resent getting  backed into a corner every time.
You also resent me knowing all of your hiding spots.

I am looking forward to another copy/paste OP over yours. God knows that you can't help yourself.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Because you are a coward unwilling to admit that you've spent decades nursing at the sweaty nipple of Hate...

Acknowledged that you've been answered....again.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:56 pm » wrote: You resent getting  backed into a corner every time.

I am looking forward to another copy/paste OP over yours. God knows that you can't help yourself.
I'm not the one insisting he can't be challenged...

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:56 pm » wrote: You resent getting  backed into a corner every time.

You start copy and paste.....I finish.  Lol

That is a far more relevant question to you. You only provide copy/paste ****. Never anything from you. 

Rule, idiot. 

God seriously. You learn slower than a snail can move.
​​​​​​​

Rock

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 12:56 pm » wrote: Because you are a coward unwilling to admit that you've spent decades nursing at the sweaty nipple of Hate...

Acknowledged that you've been answered....again.

I've spent decades nursing at the nipple of Hate? A bit overdramatic don't you think? 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Rock » 04 May 2021, 1:07 pm » wrote: I've spent decades nursing at the nipple of Hate? A bit overdramatic don't you think?
You refuse to name them, Rock......because you know they are an indictment...

Rock

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 1:08 pm » wrote: You refuse to name them, Rock......because you know they are an indictment...

Are you implying that I've been following conservatives for decades? Because up until 2004 I was a democrat and voted for nothing but democrats. Yes I voted for Al Gore as I've told you countless times.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Rock » 04 May 2021, 1:13 pm » wrote: Are you implying that I've been following conservatives for decades? Because up until 2004 I was a democrat and voted for nothing but democrats. Yes I voted for Al Gore as I've told you countless times.
that would make just short of 2 decades, Rock...

Rock

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 1:16 pm » wrote: that would make just short of 2 decades, Rock...

Then that makes you a liar doesn't it. Why is it so important that I list the sources I follow? Do you think I'm ashamed? Who cares? I get my info from many sources. Yes I follow Fox News. But I read the local newspaper every day, even though as most newspapers are, it's liberally biased. I spend quite a bit of time on line. Since I use AOL I get fed a lot of liberal ****. But I still read most of it. In fact I've posted stuff from some of them. This thread that we are following I got from AOL. I watch NBC News in the evening. We have a TV in our kitchen that isn't connected to cable so we only have a choice of MSM outlets. So when we are preparing dinner we have NBC on. My wife, who is more of a middle of the road type of person, watches the View. So sometimes I watch it with her. So I'm sorry to break it to you but I don't sit around filling my head full of conservative stuff all the time. I've never watched OAN, Newsmax, or any other conservative outlets, with the exception of Fox. I know this is disappointing for you.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Rock » 04 May 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote:
You're right about that first part. Except that it's democrats who are the biggest freeloaders.
I don't think so.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Rock » 04 May 2021, 1:33 pm » wrote: Then that makes you a liar doesn't it. Why is it so important that I list the sources I follow? Do you think I'm ashamed? Who cares? I get my info from many sources. Yes I follow Fox News. But I read the local newspaper every day, even though as most newspapers are, it's liberally biased. I spend quite a bit of time on line. Since I use AOL I get fed a lot of liberal ****. But I still read most of it. In fact I've posted stuff from some of them. This thread that we are following I got from AOL. I watch NBC News in the evening. We have a TV in our kitchen that isn't connected to cable so we only have a choice of MSM outlets. So when we are preparing dinner we have NBC on. My wife, who is more of a middle of the road type of person, watches the View. So sometimes I watch it with her. So I'm sorry to break it to you but I don't sit around filling my head full of conservative stuff all the time. I've never watched OAN, Newsmax, or any other conservative outlets, with the exception of Fox. I know this is disappointing for you.
How much less time would it have taken just to tell the truth?

Now give me the names of those on FOX who make your jaw slacken.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Rock » 04 May 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote: Apology accepted.  Image  

You're right about that first part. Except that it's democrats who are the biggest freeloaders.
So why do deficits NARROW under Democratic Administrations and widen, precipitously, under Supply Side Magicians?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
With all the ******* about racist whites it goes unnoticed just how bad the racial misgivings are between blacks and Asians. Never had a racist white friend but have had quite a few rabidly racist Asians. Like embarrassingly bad racism. Had to stop one from shooting an unarmed black customer who refused to leave her store.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 12:46 pm » wrote: And yet,

You didn't cast a 2nd vote for Worse than Buchanan and @Huey  only proudly did so after writing in Cruz in the primary..

Go figger, eh?

*******, I did not have to write in Cruz.  You are not knowledgeable on the topic.  This is your 11th tag.  If there is something you wish to discuss, state it. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 12:48 pm » wrote: Another **** question. This idiot will never learn. Ever. His brain is too small.

I have to say, it doesn't surprise me that you bring up some irrelevant **** that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. It's what you do when you have been backed into a corner...as well as trying to talk intelligently.

@Blackvegetable  why would I have had to write in Cruz?  Let see if he can answer. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 04 May 2021, 1:56 pm » wrote: @Blackvegetable  why would I have had to write in Cruz?  Let see if he can answer.
How the **** would I know?

I thought it was a secret ballot..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 1:58 pm » wrote: How the **** would I know?

I thought it was a secret ballot..

No.  Stop lying.  You thought Cruz was off the ballot by then OR you were not even aware he was a candidate.  You are not that smart.  Next time you **** bring me into a debate know what the **** you are talking about, Less Than Average.  You **** up and until you admit do not address me on this thread.  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 04 May 2021, 1:43 pm » wrote: Never had a racist white friend but have had quite a few rabidly racist Asians.
You're such a lyin' sack of ****.  We're all racists.  You can't grow up white in this culture and not be a racist.

Black people know it.  It's why they have those t-shirts...