This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 4:20 pm » wrote: So you believe you are in a position to make some kind of argument against it without having done so?

How much effort have you put into your Judaica?

you summarized what you thought the point in the article was, which was a logical fallacy.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 04 May 2021, 5:07 pm » wrote: you summarized what you thought the point in the article was, which was a logical fallacy.
Show me...

**** idiot.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 5:08 pm » wrote: Show me...

**** idiot.

integers range from 0-9 both left and right of a decimal point separating tenths of one to actual completed unit of form timed as occupying space universally here regardless inorganic molecular composite or ancestral cellular DNA.

So 10 digits 0-9 are the same as numbers 1-10 left of the decimal point.

Decimal points like periods of grammar, they separate fractions of the whole as lifetimes separating the whole active population timed apart now.
so how does evolving work outside mutually happening as results spontaneously present as conceived to replace those made the conceptions to next generations so far. 8 great grandparents to next generation of 4 grandparents becoming the previous generation adding great grandchildren from now on.

Every replacement needs conceive their replacement or become extinct as a result of lifetimes never duplicated inside compounding DNA never duplicating reproducers twice. Always different lifetimes than any generation prior.

All things are individually self contained to specific actions going on individually here. Such specific limitations shows there never was room for nothing at all.

Dare think to compare midnight, dawn, noon, dusk with born, parenting, grandparents, great grandparents great grandchildren at midnight again.

4 generations of ancestry like 4 corners of a day in the life of adapting spaced between spontaneously here and simultaneously living proportionately to numbers of each species geographically located geometrically present.

Of course you won't, anyone that dares debunks their ancestral beliefs from now on.

Oh the moral of this post, "Figures lie and liars figure statistical facts are all people need to mind cradle to grave.".
Last edited by omh on 04 May 2021, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 5:08 pm » wrote: Show me...

**** idiot.
I already did

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
that's Stupid for

"I lied"..
​​​​​

Shut the **** up...

Read the cite.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 5:54 pm » wrote: that's Stupid for

"I lied"..
​​​​​

Shut the **** up...

Read the cite.

no...I showed your fallacy without having to read the article

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 04 May 2021, 5:57 pm » wrote: no...I showed your fallacy without having to read the article
Unless you see "cause" in there, you're full of **** again.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 6:00 pm » wrote: Unless you see "cause" in there, you're full of **** again.
well if you think it refutes the idea that corporate tax increases are not good for the s and p 500, you are incorrect. Because there are multiple things that influence that line. 

I'm agnostic about it personally. I never studied the matter. But if I did study it and wanted to argue that corporate tax raising is not bad for the s and p 500, I would try to explain why via the various relations at work. Not simply say X happened after Y, which is a fallacy and somewhat intellectually immature. 

That is all.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 04 May 2021, 6:07 pm » wrote: well if you think it refutes the idea that corporate tax increases are not good for the s and p 500, you are incorrect. Because there are multiple things that influence that line. 

I'm agnostic about it personally. I never studied the matter. But if I did study it and wanted to argue that corporate tax raising is not bad for the s and p 500, I would try to explain why via the various relations at work. Not simply say X happened after Y, which is a fallacy and somewhat intellectually immature. 

That is all.

Taxes are always paid by the compromised people giving away their genetic time to climb the ranks in the chain of command misleading the compromising ancestries just trying to survive life's limitations as proportionately here.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 2:51 pm » wrote: "During the five prior corporate tax rate increases in 1950, 1951, 1952, 1968, and 1993, the S&P 500 index posted an average calendar year gain of 12.9% with positive price returns in each instance. This gain was well above the 4.6% average return registered during the nine annual periods when the tax rate was reduced and also higher than 9% price return for all calendar years going back to 1945." (Emphasis added.)

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock-market-history-corporate-tax-hikes-morning-brief-095734327.html Top news and what to watch in the markets on Monday, April 26, 2021.

And another mindless copy/paste. No thesis of your own. No premises of your own. No thoughts of your own. The same ****. Add another Google thread to your 74 pages of other Google threads. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 6:29 pm » wrote: I love gay sex with huey

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 6:32 pm » wrote: I love gay sex with huey

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 04 May 2021, 6:29 pm » wrote: And another mindless copy/paste. No thesis of your own. No premises of your own. No thoughts of your own. The same ****. Add another Google thread to your 74 pages of other Google threads.
Because some shut in domestic doesn't understand it?

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 6:39 pm » wrote: Because some shut in domestic doesn't understand it?
Did you know fools protest their ancestral point of displacement demanding human rights to defy their ancestral point of biology eternally separating reproductions so far?

Look at what deniers are willing to do to anyone else not complying with their demands, burn down what everyone else built historically to date.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 6:39 pm » wrote: Because some shut in domestic doesn't understand it?

Another...****...question..

STOP HIDING!!! Enough, coward!

Rule, idiot.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 04 May 2021, 6:55 pm » wrote: Another...****...question..

STOP HIDING!!! Enough, coward!

Rule, idiot.
Sure..

I'll explain it..
​​​
After which you will answer a question without cavil.

Deal?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 6:56 pm » wrote: I love gay sex with huey

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 04 May 2021, 6:56 pm » wrote: I love gay sex with huey