This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Far right wing cable channel Newsmax TV hosted a QAnon conspiracy theorist Monday night who told viewers Donald Trump is still president and his vice president is John F. Kennedy, Jr., who died in a tragic plane accident in 1999 at the age of 38.JFK, Jr. being alive is one of the QAnon cult's beliefs.Newsmax introduced its guest as "a Minnesota business owner who refused to take down a massive, massive Trump 2020 flag that violated his city's ordinance," as Media Matters reports. The cable channel is owned by former President Donald Trump's longtime friend Chris Ruddy.
The flag, Schmitt noted, "has the names Trump and JFK Jr. on it, is that right? With the slogan 'where we go one we go all.' Explain this flag.""Jay Johnson is facing increased fines and says not even jail time can stop him from flying this huge flag over his construction business," Newsmax's Rob Schmitt said. "Just this weekend, he doubled down, put up an even bigger flag. This one is 40 by 60 [feet]. It is 900 square feet bigger than his previous flag. So this thing's like 3,600 square feet. It is huge. The size of the footprint of a house. He's also flying it proudly in the small city of Buffalo, Minnesota, which is, I guess, is technically a blue state which makes it even funnier."
 "Well," Johnson replied, "Trump, to me, is the lone ranger and the lone ranger needs a guy by his side, and that's JFK. And, so, I decided to put it up and leave the people -- think about what's going on.""Well, JFK and Donald Trump were friends," Johnson claims (which is debatable.) "And, I don't know if you know this, but Donald Trump is president and Donald Trump needs a vice president. So when the time was right, I bring him out. And he's your new vice president."The phrase "where we go one we go all," is a QAnon conspiracy motto, one popularized by former Trump national security advisor Mike Flynn in an oath he took on camera.

VIDEO

https://www.rawstory.com/qanon-cultist- ... -his-veep/

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Anti-republiKlan » 04 May 2021, 3:18 pm » wrote: Far right wing cable channel Newsmax TV hosted a QAnon conspiracy theorist Monday night who told viewers Donald Trump is still president and his vice president is John F. Kennedy, Jr., who died in a tragic plane accident in 1999 at the age of 38.JFK, Jr. being alive is one of the QAnon cult's beliefs.Newsmax introduced its guest as "a Minnesota business owner who refused to take down a massive, massive Trump 2020 flag that violated his city's ordinance," as Media Matters reports. The cable channel is owned by former President Donald Trump's longtime friend Chris Ruddy.
The flag, Schmitt noted, "has the names Trump and JFK Jr. on it, is that right? With the slogan 'where we go one we go all.' Explain this flag.""Jay Johnson is facing increased fines and says not even jail time can stop him from flying this huge flag over his construction business," Newsmax's Rob Schmitt said. "Just this weekend, he doubled down, put up an even bigger flag. This one is 40 by 60 [feet]. It is 900 square feet bigger than his previous flag. So this thing's like 3,600 square feet. It is huge. The size of the footprint of a house. He's also flying it proudly in the small city of Buffalo, Minnesota, which is, I guess, is technically a blue state which makes it even funnier."
 "Well," Johnson replied, "Trump, to me, is the lone ranger and the lone ranger needs a guy by his side, and that's JFK. And, so, I decided to put it up and leave the people -- think about what's going on.""Well, JFK and Donald Trump were friends," Johnson claims (which is debatable.) "And, I don't know if you know this, but Donald Trump is president and Donald Trump needs a vice president. So when the time was right, I bring him out. And he's your new vice president."The phrase "where we go one we go all," is a QAnon conspiracy motto, one popularized by former Trump national security advisor Mike Flynn in an oath he took on camera.

VIDEO

https://www.rawstory.com/qanon-cultist- ... -his-veep/
Brainwashed MORONS are everywhree but they CAN NOT CHANGE REALITY and they are FRINGE LOSERS

Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

and trumps Morons will believe it

solon

Share      Unread post

Anti-republiKlan » 04 May 2021, 3:29 pm » wrote: and trumps Morons will believe it
Yes they will Brainwashed MORONS are everywhree but they CAN NOT CHANGE REALITY and they are FRINGE LOSERS

Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

can you imagine how the ConMan must laugh at his ****?

duck615

Share      Unread post

Find a *** blame a *** hang a *** go to dinner. Worked for Grampa, works for me. A quote from Common

solon

Share      Unread post

RACIST PIG hoping to get some attention for being a RACIST PIG because as always he is FAR TOO STUPID to ever evenTRY to do anything else

Anti-republiKlan

Share      Unread post

thats TrailerTrash RoomIdiot615....otherwise known as Junior Samples

He's Highly Intelligent like all republiKLANS

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

solon » 04 May 2021, 4:08 pm » wrote: RACIST PIG hoping to get some attention for being a RACIST PIG because as always he is FAR TOO STUPID to ever evenTRY to do anything else

You will eat **** from a black man
because you nothing but a goddamn coward.                     
:ninja: