This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 4:27 pm » wrote: Kids dying with Rona require significant compromised immune or respiratory systems. It doesn't kill healthy children. Parents vaccinating healthy children are putting them at risk of known and unknown side effects for no reduction in risk.
But that assumes "death" is the only consequence...

I get weary with the presumption of slack jawed imbeciles dispensing medical advice....

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 4:36 pm » wrote: But that assumes "death" is the only consequence...

I get weary with the presumption of slack jawed imbeciles dispensing medical advice....
Death is a pretty significant consequence. Long term impact of both the disease and the mrna based vaccine are unknown. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 4:35 pm » wrote: The cd **** c.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... y-age.html

https://www.statista.com/statistics/119 ... by-age-us/

Total deaths from/with COVID-19579,0290

0-17 years 300
18-29 years 2,253
30-39 years6,513
40-49 years17,530
50-64 years90,363
65-74 years128,643
75-84 years159,427
85 years and older174,000
I was quite specific..

Read that question again..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 4:38 pm » wrote: Death is a pretty significant consequence. Long term impact of both the disease and the mrna based vaccine are unknown.
But not the only..
Long term impact of both the disease and the mrna based vaccine are unknown.
another bleat.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 4:26 pm » wrote: How many prescriptions are you on?
Really? Do you want to know?  I take 20 mgs of lisinprol and 50 mgs of metoropol for high blood pressure..
Which by the way... the docs want me on more. Its on my medical record.. As a bad girl that doesn't take her meds... :LOL:  Cyndi? how did you take your pills when your doc retired.... two years ago... Don't ask, I said, when I was in the hospital... hilarious.... funny.. had a lot of fun with that.. Got caught.. hoarding up pils.. LOL
Most meds I am allergic too.. and flush.. imagine the horror when I came with huge bottle of oxy's .. After my operation.. flush flush....sorry they are gone everyone,... bye bye they make a person sick too.. everyone wanted them.. no I said they almost killed me.. with a prescript from the brains at he hospital.. flushie  bye bye..  went out into the  septic in the field.. the deer can take it. lol

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... -at-school

Strange emphasized the importance of vaccination to reduce the risk of spreading SARS-CoV-2.

“Children 10 to 20 may be carriers and have a higher likelihood of spreading the disease,” he said. “And therefore, more caution need to be taken with this age group until more vaccinations are done, especially for the most vulnerable.”
 Strange also said that vaccination programs might be extended to children age 12 and older over the next month. “This would be a huge benefit to fully opening up schools and camps,” he said.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 10 Jun 2021, 4:48 pm » wrote: Really? Do you want to know?  I take 20 mgs of lisinprol and 50 mgs of metoropol for high blood pressure..
Which by the way... the docs want me on more. Its on my medical record.. As a bad girl that doesn't take her meds... Image  Cyndi? how did you take your pills when your doc retired.... two years ago... Don't ask, I said, when I was in the hospital... hilarious.... funny.. had a lot of fun with that.. Got caught.. hoarding up pils.. LOL
Most meds I am allergic too.. and flush.. imagine the horror when I came with huge bottle of oxy's .. After my operation.. flush flush....sorry they are gone everyone,... bye bye they make a person sick too.. everyone wanted them.. no I said they almost killed me.. with a prescript from the brains at he hospital.. flushie  bye bye..  went out into the  septic in the field.. the deer can take it. lol
Really? Do you want to know?  I take 20 mgs of lisinprol and 50 mgs of metoropol for high blood pressure.
Why bother?

Why would you believe they are effective?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 5:54 pm » wrote: Why bother?

Why would you believe they are effective?
They are NOT...… some of them are.. some of them aren't... as matter of fact counterfeit drugs infiltrate all the mega drug store chains... and as much as I do think my duffus vegan doc who weighs seventy six lbs.. as a former pharmacist.. had one good thing to say...
 he was curious if the meds had any medicine in them at all. hats off to him.. :rofl:   :rofl:  

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Independent » 18 May 2021, 7:13 pm » wrote: Your kids have zero risk from Covid. 

You are putting them at risk with the vaccine. 

Follow the science!

^dick up the *** turdbreath^^^

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
simplejack » 10 Jun 2021, 7:25 pm » wrote: ^dick up the *** turdbreath^^^
Progressives kids are definitely more at risk of that than Rona. 

Independent

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 4:08 pm » wrote: Quantify "off the charts"
Read the report. 

4-5x expected levels

Independent

Share      Unread post

Just going to put this right here.

WHO Advice:

https://www.who.int/emergencies/disease ... nes/advice

Children should not be vaccinated for the moment.

There is not yet enough evidence on the use of vaccines against COVID-19 in children to make recommendations for children to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults. However, children should continue to have the recommended childhood vaccines

Science is Science.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

**** your questions. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Independent » 21 Jun 2021, 1:39 pm » wrote: Just going to put this right here.

WHO Advice:

https://www.who.int/emergencies/disease ... nes/advice

Children should not be vaccinated for the moment.

There is not yet enough evidence on the use of vaccines against COVID-19 in children to make recommendations for children to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults. However, children should continue to have the recommended childhood vaccines

Science is Science.
CDC

CDC recommends everyone 12 years and older should get a COVID-19 vaccination to help protect against COVID-19.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
your right.. omg 

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

omh

Share      Unread post

Independent » 18 May 2021, 7:13 pm » wrote: Your kids have zero risk from Covid. 

You are putting them at risk with the vaccine. 

Follow the science!

mumps, measles, chicken pox, rubella, rubeola, flu, polio, smallpox, hpv, etc. why not covid.

Independent

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 21 Jun 2021, 2:11 pm » wrote: CDC

CDC recommends everyone 12 years and older should get a COVID-19 vaccination to help protect against COVID-19.
CDC safety group says there’s a likely link between rare heart inflammation in young people after Covid shot.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/23/cdc-rep ... shots.html

Now are you ready to believe. Two weeks later than you should because you live in a low info bubble?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Independent » Yesterday, 12:27 pm » wrote: CDC safety group says there’s a likely link between rare heart inflammation in young people after Covid shot.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/23/cdc-rep ... shots.html

Now are you ready to believe. Two weeks later than you should because you live in a low info bubble?
And?

Have you looked any further than the headline?