This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

"Prosecutors could look at criminal activity involving not just the Trump Organization but also Trump's use of the U.S. government for his personal gain, Blakey added." Image  

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Trump is hiding under my bed.......IIIiiiEEEEeeeee!!!!!!

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Where can I get those kool emogis? Tell me. DAMMIT!!!

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

I don't click on many of Phoenix's "eclectically decorated, pastel hued, chihuahua gauged posts" because they simply look too **** gay to be worth my time.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 28 May 2021, 6:21 pm » wrote: I don't click on many of Phoenix's "eclectically decorated, pastel hued, chihuahua gauged posts" because they simply look too **** gay to be worth my time.
  Because you're more of the plaid flannel gay type.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 29 May 2021, 7:18 am » wrote:   Because you're more of the plaid flannel gay type.

Never heard of that...but YOU'RE THE EXPERT, not me....... :rofl:  

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 28 May 2021, 6:21 pm » wrote:
I don't click on many of Phoenix's "eclectically decorated, pastel hued, chihuahua gauged posts" because they simply look too **** gay to be worth my time.

Yet....you keep comin' back for one, more ***-kickin'.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 29 May 2021, 7:18 am » wrote:   Because you're more of the plaid flannel gay type.
"....Not-to-mention his SUPER, BAD-*** MAGENTA!!!!!"

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 29 May 2021, 9:10 am » wrote: Image
YOU MEAN LIKE THE LAST TIME I SHUT YOU THE **** UP OVER SOMETHING INCREDIBLY STUPID YOU CLAIMED... :rofl:  ?
PHOENIX68.2.0....Gee...what a conundrum. We've finally gotten back to a healthy real-estate market...the kind Republicans LOVE....and, the least-educated want to cry and whine about it.
..AND THE BOOMING MARKET IS  DRIVEN BY PANICKED LIBTARDS WHO CAN'T STAND THE TASTE OF THEIR OWN COOKING WHEN PUT TO THE TEST.... Image  !!!!!!!! Image  !!!

solon

Share      Unread post

You are one of the STUPIDEST mosy trod upon Traitors on this site. EVERYONE kicks your butt and you are SO STUPID you dont even get that.  Your stupidity is legendary and making a fool out of you is easier than boiling water TRAITOR 

Last edited by solon on 29 May 2021, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

solon » 29 May 2021, 11:15 am » wrote: You are one of the STUPIDEST mots trod on Traitors on this site. EVERYONE kicks your butt and you are SO STUPID you dont even get that.  Your stupidity is legendary and making a fool out of you is easier than boiling water TRAITOR
I TOTALLY DESTROYED YOU HERE. THANKFULLY THE BEATING WASN'T SO BAD THAT YOU HARMED YOURSELF WHEN YOUR HEAD HIT THE FLOOR... Image  
MORE EASILY DEBUNKED INVENTIONS BY PEOPLE ON THIS LIST WHO ARE 1/2 WHITE....... Image  
HOW DISHONEST, DESPERATE AND DELUSIONAL DOES ONE NEED TO BE TO USE 1/2 WHITE INVENTORS AS PROOF OF INTELLECTUAL PARITY.
YOUR MOST LEGIT PROOF OF PARITY IS A SQUIRT GUN..?
A **** SQUIRT GUN...?
SERIOUSLY..?
READ ON IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH YOU MISGUIDED /  IGNORANT POS........
  :rolleyes:  

Even the Super Soaker “Black Invention” claim is only half true.
"Lonnie Johnson may very well be one of the most commercially successful black inventors in US history, and can rightly be called a black role model. However, his white partner who co-invented the Super Soaker with him is being whitewashed.
Out of all the absurd “black invention” claims made during Black History Month, I can only find one that is at least half true.
Each February we have expose the absurd “black invention” claims that are made each during February. Things like the refrigerator, the cell phone, the dust pan, ice cream, and so on.
I can only find one black invention claim that at least is half true and involves a commercially successful black inventor .If the media wants to hold someone up as a black role model, present an honest claim. Don’t make absurd claims that can be disproved in ten seconds with google. As a choice for a black role model, Lonnie Johnson would be a good one. His name is on 94 patents. He has made millions. He is certainly far bigger than George Washington Carver, who took out lots of patents but never had a commercially successful one. Carver only came up with his own processes for things that had already been done before.
However, someone is conveniently missing from story. His names is Bruce D’Andrade.
He was a toy maker who has numerous patents. Lonnie Johnson was also a toy maker with many patents. In 1991 Laramie hired the pair to design a new kind of water gun. In 1991 they patented the “pinch triggered water gun,” the original Super Soaker. They both became multimillionaires.
In 1992 the pair patented a new version. Two more times in 1993. Four new ones in 1994. A final one in 1995. After that they part ways and both continue patenting water guns and water rockets with new partners. Johnson starts his own research company and continued to take out more patents until 1998 for water guns and “wet diaper detectors.” Most of these patents only include his name. Though I do not know if any of these patents were commercially successful.
However, the media gives Johnson 100% of the credit.
Numerous articles have been published on the origin of the of the super soaker that do not even mention Bruce D'Andrade.
McDonalds plastered photos of Lonnie Johnson in their stores in February of 2012. No mention by McDonalds of Bruce D’Andrade,
Johnson is a giant among black engineers, but he co-invented the Super Soaker with a white man."

Image0Image
THE REASON WHY WE FAIL IS YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN US ENOUGH YET ... Image !!!!

solon

Share      Unread post

NEVER in your LIFE loser.  You are a LIAR a TRAITOR and a BRAINWASHED MORON. You STILL want to run AWAY from the substance of yoru claim. Basically you want to pretend that blacks dont have the intellect to do inventions so even though RACIST PIGS like you are the ones who came up with the one drop rule you NOW want to claim white blood in any black who HAS ACCOMPLISHED things. Just a GUTLESS COWARD  and a RACIST PIG whose CLAIM that blacks are too intellectually inferiror to be inventors WAS DESTROYED. It was a bLACK WOMAN who deveoloped the vaccine for COVID you are IGNORANT BRANIWASHED a RACIST PIG and aTRAITOR and that is all you will EVER BE LOSER

I destroy your STUPIDITY with one lobe of my brain tied behind my back because you are JUST THAT STUPID not to mention all the OTHER TIMES I have given you an EPIC BEATDOWN on the FACTS you are too STUPID to understand

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

solon » 29 May 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: NEVER in your LIFE loser.  You are a LIAR a TRAITOR and a BRAINWASHED MORON. You STILL want to run AWAY from the substance of yoru claim. Basically you want to pretend that blacks dont have the intellect to do inventions so even though RACIST PIGS like you are the ones who came up with the one drop rule you NOW want to claim white blood in any black who HAS ACCOMPLISHED things. Just a GUTLESS COWARD  and a RACIST PIG whose CLAIM that blacks are too intellectually inferiror to be inventors WAS DESTROYED. It was a bLACK WOMAN who deveoloped the vaccine for COVID you are IGNORANT BRANIWASHED a RACIST PIG and aTRAITOR and that is all you will EVER BE LOSER

I destroy your STUPIDITY with one lobe of my brain tied behind my back because you are JUST THAT STUPID not to mention all the OTHER TIMES I have given you an EPIC BEATDOWN on the FACTS you are too STUPID to understand
I TOTALLY DESTROYED YOU HERE. THANKFULLY THE BEATING WASN'T SO BAD THAT YOU HARMED YOURSELF WHEN YOUR HEAD HIT THE FLOOR... Image  
MORE EASILY DEBUNKED INVENTIONS BY PEOPLE ON THIS LIST WHO ARE 1/2 WHITE....... Image  
HOW DISHONEST, DESPERATE AND DELUSIONAL DOES ONE NEED TO BE TO USE 1/2 WHITE INVENTORS AS PROOF OF INTELLECTUAL PARITY.
YOUR MOST LEGIT PROOF OF PARITY IS A SQUIRT GUN..?
A **** SQUIRT GUN...?
SERIOUSLY..?
READ ON IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH YOU MISGUIDED /  IGNORANT POS........

Even the Super Soaker “Black Invention” claim is only half true.
"Lonnie Johnson may very well be one of the most commercially successful black inventors in US history, and can rightly be called a black role model. However, his white partner who co-invented the Super Soaker with him is being whitewashed.
Out of all the absurd “black invention” claims made during Black History Month, I can only find one that is at least half true.
Each February we have expose the absurd “black invention” claims that are made each during February. Things like the refrigerator, the cell phone, the dust pan, ice cream, and so on.
I can only find one black invention claim that at least is half true and involves a commercially successful black inventor .If the media wants to hold someone up as a black role model, present an honest claim. Don’t make absurd claims that can be disproved in ten seconds with google. As a choice for a black role model, Lonnie Johnson would be a good one. His name is on 94 patents. He has made millions. He is certainly far bigger than George Washington Carver, who took out lots of patents but never had a commercially successful one. Carver only came up with his own processes for things that had already been done before.
However, someone is conveniently missing from story. His names is Bruce D’Andrade.
He was a toy maker who has numerous patents. Lonnie Johnson was also a toy maker with many patents. In 1991 Laramie hired the pair to design a new kind of water gun. In 1991 they patented the “pinch triggered water gun,” the original Super Soaker. They both became multimillionaires.
In 1992 the pair patented a new version. Two more times in 1993. Four new ones in 1994. A final one in 1995. After that they part ways and both continue patenting water guns and water rockets with new partners. Johnson starts his own research company and continued to take out more patents until 1998 for water guns and “wet diaper detectors.” Most of these patents only include his name. Though I do not know if any of these patents were commercially successful.
However, the media gives Johnson 100% of the credit.
Numerous articles have been published on the origin of the of the super soaker that do not even mention Bruce D'Andrade.
McDonalds plastered photos of Lonnie Johnson in their stores in February of 2012. No mention by McDonalds of WHITE MAN Bruce D’Andrade who made the needed refinements in order for Johnson's squirt gun to be a fully functional, finished product,
Johnson might be a giant among black engineers, but his contributions are just a pimple on the back end of a whale compared to over 10 million truly revolutionary and original inventions that have been created by WHITE MEN...!!!!!!"

Image0Image :rofl:   :rofl:  

solon

Share      Unread post

Now we are back to the part where sicne you are a  GUTLESS COWARD far too STUPID to address the ISSUE you just repeat yourself over and over even though I ALREADY DESTROYED your STUPIDITY

GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD

NEVER in your LIFE loser.  You are a LIAR a TRAITOR and a BRAINWASHED MORON. You STILL want to run AWAY from the substance of yoru claim. Basically you want to pretend that blacks dont have the intellect to do inventions so even though RACIST PIGS like you are the ones who came up with the one drop rule you NOW want to claim white blood in any black who HAS ACCOMPLISHED things. Just a GUTLESS COWARD  and a RACIST PIG whose CLAIM that blacks are too intellectually inferiror to be inventors WAS DESTROYED. It was a bLACK WOMAN who deveoloped the vaccine for COVID you are IGNORANT BRANIWASHED a RACIST PIG and aTRAITOR and that is all you will EVER BE LOSER

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Phoenix68.2.0 » 28 May 2021, 5:42 pm » wrote: "Prosecutors could look at criminal activity involving not just the Trump Organization but also Trump's use of the U.S. government for his personal gain, Blakey added." Image

solon

Share      Unread post

You see Neos nick you KNOW he is LYING you KNOW he is a LIAR and a TROLL who is only here to TELL LIES LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

Neo is a LIAR and a TROLL

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 29 May 2021, 9:32 am » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 29 May 2021, 9:10 am » wrote: Image
YOU MEAN LIKE THE LAST TIME I SHUT YOU THE **** UP OVER SOMETHING INCREDIBLY STUPID YOU CLAIMED... :rofl:

Gee....how specific.