This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

A NOBLE CAUSE. Thayt is how STUPID you are. IT was a colonial war. WE got in the middle of a CIVIL WAR in South Vietnam to FORCE them to do what WE wanted. We killed at LEAST TWO MILLION Vieitnamese to get them to accept OUT BOOT on THEIR NECK. A small group of Vietnamese elites who had supported the French then the Chinese then the French again supported the Americans for the same reason while they MURDERED and TORTERED their people wholesale. There was NOTHING NOBLE about getting in the middle of a civil war in South Vietnam then NEVER ALLOWING the elections that were called for by the Geneva Accord because as Eisenhower said Ho Chi Minh would WIN with 80% of the vote

You are an IGNORANT BRAINWASHED MORON still pishing the STUPID RIDICULOUS talking points that didnt work in the sixties and seventies

And you are a TRAITOR

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Blutarski » 01 Jun 2021, 10:55 am » wrote: GO ASK ANY VIETNAMESE REFUGEE WHO HE RESPECTS MORE....
A DRAFT DODGING LIBERAL HIPPY COWARD SUCH AS YOURSELF OR THE 1000s OF US CITIZENS WHO WERE MAN ENOUGH TO ANSWER THE CALL TO DEFEND VIETNAM'S FREEDOM

The Vietnam War was just as   noble a cause  for us as WWII.
It is no surprise to see an effeminately raised, draft dodging coward such as yourself rush to DEFEND YOUR FELLOW DRAFT DODGING COWARDS.
I was USMC Reserves, but I still knew Viet Nam was not worth the murder of thousands of Americans, U ******* Butt Fart.

U know who was a draft dodger?  The tax dodger, STOOPID!

Image Image

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

solon » 01 Jun 2021, 11:14 am » wrote: A NOBLE CAUSE. Thayt is how STUPID you are. IT was a colonial war. WE got in the middle of a CIVIL WAR in South Vietnam to FORCE them to do what WE wanted. We killed at LEAST TWO MILLION Vieitnamese to get them to accept OUT BOOT on THEIR NECK. A small group of Vietnamese elites who had supported the French then the Chinese then the French again supported the Americans for the same reason while they MURDERED and TORTERED their people wholesale. There was NOTHING NOBLE about getting in the middle of a civil war in South Vietnam then NEVER ALLOWING the elections that were called for by the Geneva Accord because as Eisenhower said Ho Chi Minh would WIN with 80% of the vote

You are an IGNORANT BRAINWASHED MORON still pishing the STUPID RIDICULOUS talking points that didnt work in the sixties and seventies

And you are a TRAITOR
Tell a stadium full of Vietnam War Heroes, the families of Dead War Heroes and Millions of rescued Vietnamese refugees that the USA did not fight for a noble cause. They fought for the freedom of those people just like we did for the people we defended during WWII.

BTW, answer this charge I have waged against your lack of character you **** coward....
solon » Yesterday, 12:08 pm » wrote: 
Yesterday, 12:08 pm
 You BORE me and I have an appointment elsewhere GUTLESS COWARD
THE ONLY APPOINTMENT YOU HAVE IS WITH A ROCK TO HIDE UNDER YOU SAD LITTLE COWARD.
SHOW PROOF THAT I EVER SAID "BLACKS ARE TOO  INTELLECTUALLY INFERIOR TO BE INVENTORS".
PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU COWARDLY SACK OF ****
solon » Today, 12:08 pm » wrote: 
Today, 12:08 pm
GUTLESS COWARD wants to RUN to a different argument where I ALREADY PUNKED him too much of a COWARD to ADDRESS THE ISSUE

GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GFY You BORE me and I have an appointment elsewhere GUTLESS COWARD
THE ONLY APPOINTMENT YOU HAVE IS FINDING A ROCK TO HIDE UNDER FOR BEING SUCH A COWARDLY AND TOTALLY DISGRACED  PIECE OF ****
solon » Today, 10:47 am » wrote: 
Today, 10:47 am
More LIES from a GUTLESS COWARD a FREEDOM FOUNDATION investigation

solon » Today, 10:32 am » wrote: 
Today, 10:32 am
. Just a GUTLESS COWARD  and a RACIST PIG whose CLAIM that blacks are too intellectually inferiror to be inventors
FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS IS THIS LIE YOU POSTED ABOUT WHAT I HAVE SAID AND HOW YOU HAVE COWARDLY AVOIDED ANSWERING THIS CHARGE I PRESS AGAINST YOUR CHARACTER...!!
ANSWER IT YOU COWARDLY PIECE OF ****...!!!
. Just a GUTLESS COWARD  and a RACIST PIG whose CLAIM that blacks are too intellectually inferiror to be inventors
Show proof that I ever said that.
I will keep hammering away at you until you show proof that I said that.
COME ON  LIAR BOY....PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU COWARDLY LIAR.
Show proof that I ever said that.
COME ON  LIAR BOY....PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU SAD LITTLE COWARD.

COME ON  LIAR BOY....PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU COWARDLY PIECE OF ****...!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

supraTruth » 01 Jun 2021, 11:22 am » wrote: I was USMC Reserves, but I still knew Viet Nam was not worth the murder of thousands of Americans, U ******* Butt Fart.

U know who was a draft dodger?  The tax dodger, STOOPID!

Image Image
Vietnam was not a noble cause.  We sent heroes to die nothing 

solon

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 01 Jun 2021, 1:34 pm » wrote: Vietnam was not a noble cause.  We sent heroes to die nothing
AbsoFREAKINGlutely

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 30 May 2021, 11:57 am » wrote: After a dramatic all-night debate, the Texas Senate approved one of the most restrictive voting bills in the country early Sunday on a party-line vote, despite emotional pleas from Democrats who likened the measure to the Jim Crow laws of the 20th century that effectively barred Black Americans from voting in Southern states. The Republican-majority House is scheduled to take up the measure later Sunday; if it passes, Gov. Greg Abbott (R) is widely expected to sign it quickly.

President Biden on Saturday called it “wrong and un-American,” and Democrats vowed to immediately challenge it in court.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
I wonder how many Texans can even sign their names EXACTLY the same way EVERY time.  SCREWING THEMSELVES JUST TO SCREW BLACKS!

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 10 Jun 2021, 1:21 pm » wrote: I wonder how many Texans can even sign their names EXACTLY the same way EVERY time.  SCREWING THEMSELVES JUST TO SCREW BLACKS!

The problem with your question is that the legislation doesn't say it must be an match to any one signature.  It states the signature must match a known signature of the voter.  So if I sign my name differently now than I did 10 years ago, it doesn't matter.  Any prior witnessed signature that matches would make the ballot legal as it would represent a known signature.

Damn...another supraTruth spin goes down in flames.

solon

Share      Unread post

So WHY did Texas naje ut EASIER to overturn election results that Republicans DONT LIKE?

https://www.thenation.com/article/polit ... ions-2024/

Under existing law in Texas, any move to overturn an election result requires “clear and convincing evidence” that fraud occurred.

That was too much for Texas legislature they dont WANT to have to show clear and convincing evidence. SHOWING actual fraud is too much trouble for them they want to just be able to overturn elections based on CLAIMS

the legislation declares that “if the number of votes illegally cast in the election is equal to or greater than the number of votes necessary to change the outcome of an election, the court may declare the outcome of the election void without attempting to determine how individual voters voted.”

Read that last phrase again: “the court may declare the outcome of the election void without attempting to determine how individual voters voted.” What that means is that, on the basis of claims by partisan poll watchers that they saw what they thought to be wrongdoing, a partisan judge could cancel an election result without conducting the sort of review that is necessary to confirm that the alleged fraud actually influenced the result.

No more showing that there REALLY WAS FRAUD just partisan poll watchers claims many of which were shown to be NONSENSE in court this last time would be enough to let a partisan judge OVERTURN an election

Texas Georgia Arizons is in the process of putting in the mechanism to just OVERTURN the voters choice when they dont like how they voted

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 10 Jun 2021, 2:16 pm » wrote: The problem with your question is that the legislation doesn't say it must be an match to any one signature.  It states the signature must match a known signature of the voter.  So if I sign my name differently now than I did 10 years ago, it doesn't matter.  Any prior witnessed signature that matches would make the ballot legal as it would represent a known signature.

Like I said, "how many Texans can even sign their names EXACTLY the same way EVERY time.  SCREWING THEMSELVES JUST TO SCREW BLACKS!"

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 10 Jun 2021, 3:50 pm » wrote: Like I said, "how many Texans can even sign their names EXACTLY the same way EVERY time.  SCREWING THEMSELVES JUST TO SCREW BLACKS!"
What part of “a known signature” is difficult for your feeble mind to grasp.  The signature DOES NOT need to be the same every time.   

Maybe you should turn off the Comical Nonsensical Network…you’ll sound stupid less often.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 10 Jun 2021, 6:09 pm » wrote: What part of “a known signature” is difficult for your feeble mind to grasp.  The signature DOES NOT need to be the same every time.   

Maybe you should turn off the Comical Nonsensical Network…you’ll sound stupid less often.
Who gets to decide if it matches?

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 10 Jun 2021, 9:17 pm » wrote: Who gets to decide if it matches?
Same people as always.  Are you really that stupid?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 11 Jun 2021, 5:11 am » wrote: Same people as always.  Are you really that stupid?
Who?  They just passed new laws.  Who decides if signatures match?  U don't care?

Does an "X" still work?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 10 Jun 2021, 2:16 pm » wrote: The problem with your question is that the legislation doesn't say it must be an match to any one signature.  It states the signature must match a known signature of the voter.  So if I sign my name differently now than I did 10 years ago, it doesn't matter.  Any prior witnessed signature that matches would make the ballot legal as it would represent a known signature.

"Any prior witnessed signature that matches"
"Witnessed?"   :blink:  

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 11 Jun 2021, 12:02 pm » wrote: "Any prior witnessed signature that matches"
"Witnessed?"   Image
Yes...don't panic.  That can be ANY notarized document or form with the signature of a witness...like a lease agreement, loan application, etc.

Surely you don't have a problem with knowing the person voting is, in fact, the person they claim to be.  Do you?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

ConsRule » 11 Jun 2021, 12:13 pm » wrote: Yes...don't panic.  That can be ANY notarized document or form with the signature of a witness...like a lease agreement, loan application, etc.

Surely you don't have a problem with knowing the person voting is, in fact, the person they claim to be.  Do you?
I think we need a dna test to be sure

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 11 Jun 2021, 11:56 am » wrote: Who?  They just passed new laws.  Who decides if signatures match?  U don't care?

Does an "X" still work?

Signatures for absentee ballots in Texas have been verified for decades.  Do you EVER think before you post your ****?

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: I think we need a dna test to be sure

OK...if you insist.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

And 47 pieces of id.   Only one voting place per state.  Blood, fingerprints of course

Unless you hate murica