This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Blutarski » 30 May 2021, 3:55 pm » wrote: Panic stricken Libtards who can not stand the "Taste Of Their Own Cooking" are selling their homes in their SUBHUMAN URBAN **** and they are buying rural property for TWICE the assessed value... Image  
Most of these effeminately raised Libtards will not last long in the country either. They simply are not prepared either physically or emotionally for  the numerous power outages, fallen trees across their private roads, wild animal encounters, etc. I have already seen several "Snow Flake Preppers" come and go... Image  in my neck of the woods. Image

Yeah, Green Acres just isn't the place for them to be. They get allergic smelling hay.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Really interested how this will effect the election seeings as though they had no voter fraud to begin with.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Blutarski » 30 May 2021, 3:58 pm » wrote:
Phoenix68.2.0 » 30 May 2021, 3:54 pm » wrote: Image
I think you were expected to appear dazzled.....that Skippy learned a new phrase.
Just like the.....   Image
 Image.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
I thought it was funny that a billionaire in Texas hired a ex cop to investigate voter fraud and he chased a truck down and pulled his gun on the dude and the dude ended up have air conditioner parts in his truck.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Be more specific.
This is your errand, not mine.
I can't possibly be expected to keep track of all the times I've TOTALLY CLEANED YOUR CLOCK WITH THE TRUTH.... Image  
Well, there is always this one if you are really looking for another ONE PUNCH KNOCK OUT..... Image  !!!
supraTruth » 28 May 2021, 10:48 am » wrote: 
28 May 2021, 10:48 am
All he's got, ButtFart?  Image   Image   Image   Image
Now this is some actual destruction and  disregard for human life....

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 30 May 2021, 3:27 pm » wrote:
Bidennextpresident » 30 May 2021, 11:57 am » wrote:
After a dramatic all-night debate, the Texas Senate approved one of the most restrictive voting bills in the country early Sunday on a party-line vote.....
Yeah.....that's how Republicans demonstrate transparency, alright!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RikKAelRX1w
Under The Influence
March 29, 2007

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

YOU"RE A **** STAIN DISGRACE TO ALL FREEDOM LOVING MEN

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 30 May 2021, 4:15 pm » wrote: I thought it was funny that a billionaire in Texas hired a ex cop to investigate voter fraud and he chased a truck down and pulled his gun on the dude and the dude ended up have air conditioner parts in his truck.
Did you hear that down at the FREE HIV CLINIC... :rofl:  ??

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 30 May 2021, 4:25 pm » wrote:
YOU"RE A **** STAIN DISGRACE TO ALL FREEDOM LOVING MEN

You should probably insist they use condoms, anyhow....no matter how Freedom Loving they've promise you. 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 30 May 2021, 1:41 pm » wrote: Yea...you and your Daddy appear quite miffed over them.

what's this daddy thing you got going lately....you dating an old man or something?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 30 May 2021, 4:59 pm » wrote: what's this daddy thing you got going lately....you dating an old man or something?
Stupid has always been a good look on you...

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 30 May 2021, 1:58 pm » wrote: You have the vocabulary of a teenager.

Good deal isn't it...I can say what I want and how I want....not the least bit interested in your snowflake as am I? 

You should continue to vote for the same people who have been in office for decades who battle the same old problems we have had for decades....nothing ever gets resolved either does it?...but yet you continue to do it

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 30 May 2021, 5:02 pm » wrote: Stupid has always been a good look on you...

oh look....the dickhead is already agitated

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 30 May 2021, 5:05 pm » wrote: oh look....the dickhead is already agitated
Shouldn't you be cutting another check to
"Stop the Steal"?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 30 May 2021, 5:07 pm » wrote: Shouldn't you be cutting another check to
"Stop the Steal"?

Amazing isn't it...you all say there was no voter fraud but yet you are doing everything you can to keep people from checking

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 30 May 2021, 5:25 pm » wrote: Amazing isn't it...you all say there was no voter fraud.......
 Spanky Trump Is STILL Lying....And, Always HAS!!!!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 30 May 2021, 5:25 pm » wrote: Amazing isn't it...you all say there was no voter fraud but yet you are doing everything you can to keep people from checking
How many times do you need to check?

Let me help.

Yup....

you're still a loser..

You're welcome.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Be more specific.
This is your errand, not mine.
I can't possibly be expected to keep track of all the times I've TOTALLY CLEANED YOUR CLOCK WITH THE TRUTH.... Image  
Well, there is always this one if you are really looking for another ONE PUNCH KNOCK OUT..... Image  !!!
supraTruth » 28 May 2021, 10:48 am » wrote: 
28 May 2021, 10:48 am
All he's got, ButtFart?  Image   Image   Image   Image
Now this is some actual destruction and  disregard for human life....

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 30 May 2021, 6:34 pm » wrote: How many times do you need to check?

Let me help.

Yup....

you're still a loser..

You're welcome.

Calm down dickhead....dickheads should be seen and not heard...just like your Mom and Dad used to tell ya

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 30 May 2021, 7:03 pm » wrote: Calm down dickhead....dickheads should be seen and not heard...just like your Mom and Dad used to tell ya
There's something you need to accept, Loser McLoserface...