This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Bidennextpresident » 30 May 2021, 3:39 pm » wrote: This is why the federal government has to intervene. Like fighting school segregation in the South years ago.
The RETHUGLIRATS are dragging us back to 1954 Jim Crow days, and McCarthyism!
:loco:  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Bidennextpresident » 30 May 2021, 11:57 am » wrote: After a dramatic all-night debate, the Texas Senate approved one of the most restrictive voting bills in the country early Sunday on a party-line vote, despite emotional pleas from Democrats who likened the measure to the Jim Crow laws of the 20th century that effectively barred Black Americans from voting in Southern states. The Republican-majority House is scheduled to take up the measure later Sunday; if it passes, Gov. Greg Abbott (R) is widely expected to sign it quickly.

President Biden on Saturday called it “wrong and un-American,” and Democrats vowed to immediately challenge it in court.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
Shameful, but it won't work for long (if at all).

Whitey males are **** (and they know it hence this bill)...

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
nuckinfutz » 30 May 2021, 7:47 pm » wrote: The RETHUGLIRATS are dragging us back to 1954 Jim Crow days, and McCarthyism!

it's like that annoying song on the radio. 

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

DEMS TO THE RESCUE....AS USUAL!!!!
May 31, 2021.
Yeah....ya' just knew COVID-19 was gonna make this Democracy-reset a little-more difficult.

KUDOS, TEXAS!!!!!

nefarious101 »  wrote: 

FOS »  wrote: 

THANKS, DEMS.....I **** MY PANTS , AGAIN!!!!!!

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 30 May 2021, 3:38 pm » wrote: If you can't stand to live where elected officials are still free to represent the will of the people, please just move somewhere else.
It is just that simple.
Isn't the will of the people to vote without restrictions?

The 
democratic process is supposed to encourage people to vote isn't it?

Most elected officials are dumb-asses.  All they care about is being elected officials. 

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

DennisTheMenace » 31 May 2021, 9:16 am » wrote: Isn't the will of the people to vote without restrictions?

The 
democratic process is supposed to encourage people to vote isn't it?

Most elected officials are dumb-asses.  All they care about is being elected officials. 

There SHOULD  be restrictions....[double face palm, 180 degree eye roll... :rolleyes:  ]

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 31 May 2021, 2:47 am » wrote: it's like that annoying song on the radio.
What song?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Blutarski » 30 May 2021, 3:55 pm » wrote: Panic stricken Libtards who can not stand the "Taste Of Their Own Cooking" are selling their homes in their SUBHUMAN URBAN **** and they are buying rural property for TWICE the assessed value... Image  
Most of these effeminately raised Libtards will not last long in the country either. They simply are not prepared either physically or emotionally for  the numerous power outages, fallen trees across their private roads, wild animal encounters, etc. I have already seen several "Snow Flake Preppers" come and go... Image  in my neck of the woods. Image
I'm sure many made up their minds to leave your **** neighborhood after they heard the utter nonsense that spewed fron your butt fart mouth.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 31 May 2021, 1:57 pm » wrote: I'm sure many made up their minds to leave your **** neighborhood after they heard the utter nonsense that spewed fron your butt fart mouth.
I am sure you are a butthurt *** who hates to be told the truth of the matter... :idea:  

solon

Share      Unread post

you are a TRIATOR and a BRAINWASHED MORON you are SO STUPID you wouldnt know the TRUTH from a staff infection so GFY

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 31 May 2021, 1:59 pm » wrote: I am sure you are a butthurt *** who hates to be told the truth of the matter... Image
U wish.  Homosexual fantasies is all u RNC scum drool about.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

solon » 31 May 2021, 2:00 pm » wrote: you are a TRIATOR and a BRAINWASHED MORON you are SO STUPID you wouldnt know the TRUTH from a staff infection so GFY
solon » Today, 10:47 am » wrote: 
Today, 10:47 am
More LIES from a GUTLESS COWARD a FREEDOM FOUNDATION investigation?

solon » Today, 10:32 am » wrote: 
Today, 10:32 am
. Just a GUTLESS COWARD  and a RACIST PIG whose CLAIM that blacks are too intellectually inferiror to be inventors
FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS IS THIS LIE YOU POSTED ABOUT WHAT I HAVE SAID AND HOW YOU HAVE COWARDLY AVOIDED ANSWERING THIS CHARGE I PRESS AGAINST YOUR CHARACTER...!!
ANSWER IT YOU COWARDLY PIECE OF ****...!!!
. Just a GUTLESS COWARD  and a RACIST PIG whose CLAIM that blacks are too intellectually inferiror to be inventors
Show proof that I ever said that.
I will keep hammering away at you until you show proof that I said that.
COME ON  LIAR BOY....PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU COWARDLY LIAR.
COME ON  LIAR BOY....PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU SAD LITTLE COWARD.

COME ON  LIAR BOY....PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU COWARDLY PIECE OF ****...!

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

I'm sure you were on the SUICIDE HOTLINE the night Hillary lost, since she promised you your own BOY SCOUT TROOP if you helped her win.... Image   Image   Image  

solon

Share      Unread post

GUTLESS COWARD wants to RUN to a different argument where I ALREADY PUNKED him too much of a COWARD to ADDRESS THE ISSUE

GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GFY You BORE me and I have an appointment elsewhere GUTLESS COWARD

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 31 May 2021, 2:04 pm » wrote: I'm sure you were on the SUICIDE HOTLINE the night Hillary lost, since she promised you your own BOY SCOUT TROOP if you helped her win.... Image   Image   Image
& thanks for reminding US of the incessant lies of u idiot RNC scum 

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

solon » 31 May 2021, 2:08 pm » wrote: GUTLESS COWARD wants to RUN to a different argument where I ALREADY PUNKED him too much of a COWARD to ADDRESS THE ISSUE

GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GFY You BORE me and I have an appointment elsewhere GUTLESS COWARD
THE ONLY APPOINTMENT YOU HAVE IS FINDING A ROCK TO HIDE UNDER FOR BEING SUCH A COWARDLY AND TOTALLY DISGRACED  PIECE OF ****
solon » Today, 10:47 am » wrote: 
Today, 10:47 am
More LIES from a GUTLESS COWARD a FREEDOM FOUNDATION investigation

FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS IS THIS LIE YOU POSTED ABOUT WHAT I HAVE SAID AND HOW YOU HAVE COWARDLY AVOIDED ANSWERING THIS CHARGE I PRESS AGAINST YOUR CHARACTER...!!
ANSWER IT YOU COWARDLY PIECE OF ****...!!!
COME ON  LIAR BOY....PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU COWARDLY LIAR.

COME ON  LIAR BOY....PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU COWARDLY PIECE OF ****...!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Crazytrain » 30 May 2021, 4:04 pm » wrote: Really interested how this will effect the election seeings as though they had no voter fraud to begin with.

Are you referring to the 2016 election or the 2020 election?

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 31 May 2021, 2:10 pm » wrote: & thanks for reminding US of the incessant lies of u idiot RNC scum

Poor baby can't stand the taste of his own cooking..??? :wah:  
Then I suggest you stop playing your childish games unless you love CRYING UNCLE every time you try to play that stupid game with me.... :idea: 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Crazytrain » 30 May 2021, 4:15 pm » wrote: I thought it was funny that a billionaire in Texas hired a ex cop to investigate voter fraud and he chased a truck down and pulled his gun on the dude and the dude ended up have air conditioner parts in his truck.

Wow. That probably happened and stuff.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 30 May 2021, 5:07 pm » wrote: Shouldn't you be cutting another check to
"Stop the Steal"?
Hey, rip van winkle. "Cutting checks" went out a while back.

And you also need to ditch your flip phone, hoola-hooper. And NO - non one wants to come over and play Twister.