This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Crazytrain » 31 May 2021, 2:47 am » wrote: it's like that annoying song on the radio.

Wet *** ******?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

Wet *** ******.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
solon » 31 May 2021, 2:08 pm » wrote: GUTLESS COWARD wants to RUN to a different argument where I ALREADY PUNKED him too much of a COWARD to ADDRESS THE ISSUE

GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GFY You BORE me and I have an appointment elsewhere GUTLESS COWARD
Why should he address your present lies when your past lies have been exposed and you have taken no ownership?

If you falsely accused him, clean up your mess before you make another one.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Blutarski » 31 May 2021, 2:15 pm » wrote: Poor baby can't stand the taste of his own cooking..??? Image  
Then I suggest you stop playing your childish games unless you love CRYING UNCLE every time you try to play that stupid game with me.... Image 
Sorry I made u cry, snowflake. :die:  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 31 May 2021, 2:02 pm » wrote:
FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS IS THIS LIE YOU POSTED ABOUT WHAT I HAVE SAID AND HOW YOU HAVE COWARDLY AVOIDED ANSWERING THIS CHARGE I PRESS AGAINST YOUR CHARACTER...!!
ANSWER IT YOU COWARDLY PIECE OF ****...!!!

Show proof that I ever said that.
I will keep hammering away at you until you show proof that I said that.
COME ON  LIAR BOY....PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU COWARDLY LIAR.

COME ON  LIAR BOY....PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU SAD LITTLE COWARD.

COME ON  LIAR BOY....PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU COWARDLY PIECE OF ****...!
Snowflake Meltdown Alert on Aisle 3!

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

supraTruth » 31 May 2021, 3:09 pm » wrote: Sorry I made u cry, snowflake. Image
supraTruth » Today, 12:10 pm » wrote: 
Today, 12:10 pm
& thanks for reminding US of the incessant lies of u idiot RNC scum
Poor baby can't stand the taste of his own cooking..??? Image  
Then I suggest you stop playing your childish games unless you love CRYING UNCLE every time you try to play that stupid game with me.... Image 

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

solon » 31 May 2021, 2:08 pm » wrote:  You BORE me and I have an appointment elsewhere GUTLESS COWARD
THE ONLY APPOINTMENT YOU HAVE IS WITH A ROCK TO HIDE UNDER YOU SAD LITTLE COWARD.
SHOW PROOF THAT I EVER SAID "BLACKS ARE TOO  INTELLECTUALLY INFERIOR TO BE INVENTORS".
PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU COWARDLY SACK OF ****
solon » Today, 12:08 pm » wrote: 
Today, 12:08 pm
GUTLESS COWARD wants to RUN to a different argument where I ALREADY PUNKED him too much of a COWARD to ADDRESS THE ISSUE

GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GFY You BORE me and I have an appointment elsewhere GUTLESS COWARD
THE ONLY APPOINTMENT YOU HAVE IS FINDING A ROCK TO HIDE UNDER FOR BEING SUCH A COWARDLY AND TOTALLY DISGRACED  PIECE OF ****
solon » Today, 10:47 am » wrote: 
Today, 10:47 am
More LIES from a GUTLESS COWARD a FREEDOM FOUNDATION investigation

solon » Today, 10:32 am » wrote: 
Today, 10:32 am
. Just a GUTLESS COWARD  and a RACIST PIG whose CLAIM that blacks are too intellectually inferiror to be inventors
FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS IS THIS LIE YOU POSTED ABOUT WHAT I HAVE SAID AND HOW YOU HAVE COWARDLY AVOIDED ANSWERING THIS CHARGE I PRESS AGAINST YOUR CHARACTER...!!
ANSWER IT YOU COWARDLY PIECE OF ****...!!!
. Just a GUTLESS COWARD  and a RACIST PIG whose CLAIM that blacks are too intellectually inferiror to be inventors
COME ON  LIAR BOY....PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU COWARDLY LIAR.

COME ON  LIAR BOY....PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU COWARDLY PIECE OF ****...!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 31 May 2021, 3:18 pm » wrote: Poor baby can't stand the taste of his own cooking..??? Image  
Then I suggest you stop playing your childish games unless you love CRYING UNCLE every time you try to play that stupid game with me.... Image 
How long are u going to cry this time, snowflake?  :die:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

supraTruth » 31 May 2021, 3:49 pm » wrote: How long are u going to cry this time, snowflake?  Image
He will copy and paste for days

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 31 May 2021, 3:49 pm » wrote: How long are u going to cry this time, snowflake?  Image
Poor baby can't stand the taste of his own cooking..??? Image  
Then I suggest you stop playing your childish games unless you love CRYING UNCLE every time you try to play your stupid games with me.... Image 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 31 May 2021, 3:58 pm » wrote: Poor baby can't stand the taste of his own cooking..??? Image  
Then I suggest you stop playing your childish games unless you love CRYING UNCLE every time you try to play your stupid games with me.... Image 
Here comes the copy and paste 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 31 May 2021, 3:58 pm » wrote: Poor baby can't stand the taste of his own cooking..??? Image  
Still crying, snowflake?  :die:  

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 31 May 2021, 9:35 pm » wrote: Still crying, snowflake?  Image
Just knowing that there still are cowardly members of "The Draft Dodgin' Democrat Party" fully pardoned and  still alive on this Memorial Day 2021 makes me very sad.......... Image  
War Resisters Remain in Canada with No Regrets
By ABC News
November 21, 2005, 5:20 AM

NELSON, British Columbia, Nov. 19, 2005 — -- Nestled in the mountains of British Columbia, the tiny city of Nelson seems lost in time -- but amid the organic food, marijuana and easygoing attitudes is one of the Vietnam War's lingering wounds, freshly opened by a recent effort to build a monument to the Vietnam-era "war resisters" who live there....
:roll:  
An estimated 125,000 Americans fled to Canada in the 1960s and '70s to avoid the Vietnam War military draft, according to the American Veterans of Foreign Wars. About half returned to the United States when President Carter granted them amnesty in 1977.
Let's not forget the   brainwashed Liberal Hippie Chicks who spit on the young servicemen and called them BABY KILLERS...... Image
:roll:     

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 31 May 2021, 10:05 pm » wrote: Just knowing that there still are cowardly members of "The Draft Dodgin' Democrat Party" fully pardoned and  still alive on this Memorial Day 2021 makes me very sad.......... Image  
By ABC News

NELSON, British Columbia, Nov. 19, 2005 — -- Nestled in the mountains of British Columbia, the tiny city of Nelson seems lost in time -- but amid the organic food, marijuana and easygoing attitudes is one of the Vietnam War's lingering wounds, freshly opened by a recent effort to build a monument to the Vietnam-era "war resisters" who live there....
An estimated 125,000 Americans fled to Canada in the 1960s and '70s to avoid the Vietnam War military draft, according to the American Veterans of Foreign Wars. About half returned to the United States when President Carter granted them amnesty in 1977.
Let's not forget the   brainwashed Liberal Hippie Chicks who spit on the young servicemen and called them BABY KILLERS...... Image
The Viet Nam war was a stupid war & the Draft was as un-AMERICAN as it gets!  Forcing people to fight a war they know to be stupid is just compounded stupidity!  Hell, u **** RNC TRAITOROUS SCUM WOULDN'T EVEN WEAR MASKS TO FIGHT AN ALIEN INVADER!  So **** your FAKE outrage over those who refused the Draft!  Keep crying u piece of 🍊🐷****!
Image Image

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

There was no qurom. There was no vote. The bill died.

Wheelchair boy Abbott is threatening to veto the bill to pay Tejas legislators.

The only problem with that idea is most Tejas legislators are republicans. They certainly want to get paid.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 01 Jun 2021, 3:19 am » wrote: The Viet Nam war was a stupid war & the Draft was as un-AMERICAN as it gets!  Forcing people to fight a war they know to be stupid is just compounded stupidity!  Hell, u **** RNC TRAITOROUS SCUM WOULDN'T EVEN WEAR MASKS TO FIGHT AN ALIEN INVADER!  So **** your FAKE outrage over those who refused the Draft!  Keep crying u piece of 🍊🐷****!

By ABC News

NELSON, British Columbia, Nov. 19, 2005 — -- Nestled in the mountains of British Columbia, the tiny city of Nelson seems lost in time -- but amid the organic food, marijuana and easygoing attitudes is one of the Vietnam War's lingering wounds, freshly opened by a recent effort to build a monument to the Vietnam-era "war resisters" who live there.... Image 

Let's not forget the   brainwashed Liberal Hippie Chicks who spit on the young servicemen and called them BABY KILLERS...... Image
The Vietnam War was just as   noble a cause  for us as WWII.
It is no surprise to see an effeminately raised, draft dodging coward such as yourself rush to defend your fellow cowards.
Last edited by Blutarski on 01 Jun 2021, 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

The Viet Nam war was a stupid war & the Draft was as un-AMERICAN as it gets!  Forcing people to fight a war they know to be stupid is just compounded stupidity!  Hell, u **** RNC TRAITOROUS SCUM WOULDN'T EVEN WEAR MASKS TO FIGHT AN ALIEN INVADER!  So **** your FAKE outrage over those who refused the Draft!  Keep crying u piece of ImageImage****!

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 01 Jun 2021, 10:41 am » wrote: The Viet Nam war was a stupid war & the Draft was as un-AMERICAN as it gets!  Forcing people to fight a war they know to be stupid is just compounded stupidity!  Hell, u **** RNC TRAITOROUS SCUM WOULDN'T EVEN WEAR MASKS TO FIGHT AN ALIEN INVADER!  So **** your FAKE outrage over those who refused the Draft!  Keep crying u piece of 
By ABC News

NELSON, British Columbia, Nov. 19, 2005 — -- Nestled in the mountains of British Columbia, the tiny city of Nelson seems lost in time -- but amid the organic food, marijuana and easygoing attitudes is one of the Vietnam War's lingering wounds, freshly opened by a recent effort to build a monument to the Vietnam-era "war resisters" who live there.... Image 

Let's not forget the   brainwashed Liberal Hippie Chicks who spit on the young servicemen and called them BABY KILLERS...... Image
It is no surprise to see an effeminately raised, draft dodging coward such as yourself rush to defend your fellow cowards.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 01 Jun 2021, 10:44 am » wrote: The Vietnam War was just as   noble a cause  for us as WWII.
No, unlike WW2, we were NEVER attacked in our own country, U STUPID RNC CULTIST SCUMBAG. 

BUTT FART SPENDS TOO MUCH TIME SMELLING HIS OWN FARTS!

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 01 Jun 2021, 10:50 am » wrote: No, unlike WW2, we were NEVER attacked in our own country, U STUPID RNC CULTIST SCUMBAG. 

BUTT FART SPENDS TOO MUCH TIME SMELLING HIS OWN FARTS!
GO ASK ANY VIETNAMESE REFUGEE WHO HE RESPECTS MORE....
A DRAFT DODGING LIBERAL HIPPY COWARD SUCH AS YOURSELF OR THE 1000s OF US CITIZENS WHO WERE MAN ENOUGH TO ANSWER THE CALL TO DEFEND VIETNAM'S FREEDOM

It is no surprise to see an effeminately raised, draft dodging coward such as yourself rush to DEFEND YOUR FELLOW DRAFT DODGING COWARDS.