This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,266

After a dramatic all-night debate, the Texas Senate approved one of the most restrictive voting bills in the country early Sunday on a party-line vote, despite emotional pleas from Democrats who likened the measure to the Jim Crow laws of the 20th century that effectively barred Black Americans from voting in Southern states. The Republican-majority House is scheduled to take up the measure later Sunday; if it passes, Gov. Greg Abbott (R) is widely expected to sign it quickly.

President Biden on Saturday called it “wrong and un-American,” and Democrats vowed to immediately challenge it in court.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,788
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Bidennextpresident » 30 May 2021, 11:57 am » wrote: After a dramatic all-night debate, the Texas Senate approved one of the most restrictive voting bills in the country early Sunday on a party-line vote, despite emotional pleas from Democrats who likened the measure to the Jim Crow laws of the 20th century that effectively barred Black Americans from voting in Southern states. The Republican-majority House is scheduled to take up the measure later Sunday; if it passes, Gov. Greg Abbott (R) is widely expected to sign it quickly.

President Biden on Saturday called it “wrong and un-American,” and Democrats vowed to immediately challenge it in court.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
How many can even match their own signatures?  STOOPID **** RNC CULTIST SCUMBAGS!  

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 34,468

I guess the idea of fair elections is now considered a trigger.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 80,008

Antifa
nefarious101 » 30 May 2021, 1:20 pm » wrote: I guess the idea of fair elections is now considered a trigger.
Yea...you and your Daddy appear quite miffed over them.

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,266

nefarious101 » 30 May 2021, 1:20 pm » wrote: I guess the idea of fair elections is now considered a trigger.
You have the vocabulary of a teenager.

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,788
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Bidennextpresident » 30 May 2021, 1:58 pm » wrote: You have the vocabulary of a teenager.
A ******* 1. :loco:  

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,808
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Bidennextpresident » 30 May 2021, 11:57 am » wrote:
After a dramatic all-night debate, the Texas Senate approved one of the most restrictive voting bills in the country early Sunday on a party-line vote.....
 Image
Yeah.....that's how Republicans demonstrate transparency!!!
.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RikKAelRX1w
Under The Influence
March 29, 2007
 

User avatar
Blutarski

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,824
Politics: Republican

If you can't stand to live where elected officials are still free to represent the will of the people, please just move somewhere else.
It is just that simple.

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,266

Blutarski » 30 May 2021, 3:38 pm » wrote: If you can't stand to live where elected officials are still free to represent the will of the people, please just move somewhere else.
It is just that simple.
This is why the federal government has to intervene. Like fighting school segregation in the South years ago.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 110,864
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Bidennextpresident » 30 May 2021, 11:57 am » wrote: After a dramatic all-night debate, the Texas Senate approved one of the most restrictive voting bills in the country early Sunday on a party-line vote, despite emotional pleas from Democrats who likened the measure to the Jim Crow laws of the 20th century that effectively barred Black Americans from voting in Southern states. The Republican-majority House is scheduled to take up the measure later Sunday; if it passes, Gov. Greg Abbott (R) is widely expected to sign it quickly.

President Biden on Saturday called it “wrong and un-American,” and Democrats vowed to immediately challenge it in court.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
Perhaps instead of calling Texas racist, democrats should stop the rampant violence against blacks by police in the cities they control.

The majority of *** killings you clowns blame on racism occurs in demonrat cities.
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 110,864
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
nefarious101 » 30 May 2021, 1:20 pm » wrote: I guess the idea of fair elections is now considered a trigger.

Fair elections are racist.

And police officers shooting unarmed blacks in blue cities is the fault of republicans

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 110,864
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Blutarski » 30 May 2021, 3:38 pm » wrote: If you can't stand to live where elected officials are still free to represent the will of the people, please just move somewhere else.
It is just that simple.
But where THEY live, the cops won't stop shooting ***. You HAVE to let them move to Texas. The places they run have mysteriously become **** holes.
 

User avatar
Blutarski

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,824
Politics: Republican

Bidennextpresident » 30 May 2021, 3:39 pm » wrote: This is why the federal government has to intervene. Like fighting school segregation in the South years ago.



Only a fascist such as yourself believes it is lawful and just to remove my natural,  God given right to FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION.

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,266

Blutarski » 30 May 2021, 3:45 pm » wrote: Only a fascist such as yourself believes it is lawful and just to remove my natural,  God given right to FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION.

What does that have to do with voting rights?

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,808
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Bidennextpresident » 30 May 2021, 3:39 pm » wrote:
Blutarski » 30 May 2021, 3:38 pm » wrote: If you can't stand to live where elected officials are still free to represent the will of the people, please just move somewhere else.
It is just that simple.
 
This is why the federal government has to intervene. Like fighting school segregation in the South years ago.

 
Image
It's gonna be interesting, to see what the DOJ and Biden Admin accomplish....before the '24 Election....to guarantee ALL AMERICANS BEING ALLOWED TO VOTE, AGAIN!!!!

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,808
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Bidennextpresident » 30 May 2021, 3:46 pm » wrote:
Blutarski » 30 May 2021, 3:45 pm » wrote: Only a fascist such as yourself believes it is lawful and just to remove my natural,  God given right to FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION.
 

What does that have to do with voting rights?

 
Image
I think you were expected to appear dazzled.....that Skippy learned a new phrase.

User avatar
Blutarski

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,824
Politics: Republican

Cannonpointer » 30 May 2021, 3:44 pm » wrote: But where THEY live, the cops won't stop shooting ***. You HAVE to let them move to Texas. The places they run have mysteriously become **** holes.
 
Panic stricken Libtards who can not stand the "Taste Of Their Own Cooking" are selling their homes in their SUBHUMAN URBAN **** and they are buying rural property for TWICE the assessed value... Image  
Most of these effeminately raised Libtards will not last long in the country either. They simply are not prepared either physically or emotionally for  the numerous power outages, fallen trees across their private roads, wild animal encounters, etc. I have already seen several "Snow Flake Preppers" come and go... Image  in my neck of the woods. Image  
 

User avatar
Blutarski

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,824
Politics: Republican

Phoenix68.2.0 » 30 May 2021, 3:54 pm » wrote: Image
I think you were expected to appear dazzled.....that Skippy learned a new phrase.

Just like the attention starved 3 year old, you are trying to butt into a conversation that is none of your business. Please go find someone else who will keep you company.... :wave:  

User avatar
Blutarski

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,824
Politics: Republican

Bidennextpresident » 30 May 2021, 3:46 pm » wrote: What does that have to do with voting rights?
Ask the guy who brought up forced integration... :idea:  

User avatar
Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,266

Blutarski » 30 May 2021, 4:00 pm » wrote: Ask the guy who brought up forced integration... Image
You're incoherent.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, ConsRule, FOS, Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2 and 574 guests