This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 20,160

Thinking outside biological displacement boxes a person into performing as a self defined character following hope, faith, charity, to reach social power, wealth, fame, capturing other people's ancestries into servitude of ideas life is more than living in ever changing form since conceived and born into ancestral position now.


All those intellectual franchises morality literal truths, legality figurative truisms, ethics on rewarding those complying and punishing anyone not participating local insubordination, national treason, global blasphemy.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,946
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 05 Jun 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: Thinking outside biological displacement boxes a person into performing as a self defined character following hope, faith, charity, to reach social power, wealth, fame, capturing other people's ancestries into servitude of ideas life is more than living in ever changing form since conceived and born into ancestral position now.

All those intellectual franchises morality literal truths, legality figurative truisms, ethics on rewarding those complying and punishing anyone not participating local insubordination, national treason, global blasphemy.
We're headed for the huge Woke war. and more... :wave:  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 20,160

sooted up Cyndi » 05 Jun 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote: We're headed for the huge Woke war. and more... :wave:  
it has been taking place since dawn of civilization.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,946
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 05 Jun 2021, 12:24 pm » wrote: it has been taking place since dawn of civilization.
I know.. and I don't see the end in sight either.. :wave:  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 20,160

sooted up Cyndi » 05 Jun 2021, 12:26 pm » wrote: I know.. and I don't see the end in sight either.. :wave:  
I do visualize how to end it, just nobody else wants it to end.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,946
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 05 Jun 2021, 12:27 pm » wrote: I do visualize how to end it, just nobody else wants it to end.
if you care to explain it... but be forewarned.. I may not understand it? :rofl:  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 20,160

sooted up Cyndi » 05 Jun 2021, 12:29 pm » wrote: if you care to explain it... but be forewarned.. I may not understand it? :rofl:  
been explaining it, you haven't admitted to understanding biology is a self containing system yet, even though you must by how you avoid it.
Last edited by omh on 05 Jun 2021, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,946
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 05 Jun 2021, 12:30 pm » wrote: been explaining it, you haven't yet.
ha ha ha .. then it's probably waste of time on your part. :blink:  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 20,160

sooted up Cyndi » 05 Jun 2021, 12:31 pm » wrote: ha ha ha .. then it's probably waste of time on your part. :blink:  
Your artistic personality is an ally to ideas that are retracting the value I earned compromising with mob rule. Again, win win scenarios only include two sides of thinking outside a box and that is the vertical axiom of top down and bottom up squeeze play controlling front, back, left, right positions of parallel movements in series of ancestral progression sustaining the numbers to each generation adapting with occupying space conceived to decomposed.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,946
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 05 Jun 2021, 12:36 pm » wrote: Your artistic personality is an ally to ideas that are retracting the value I earned compromising with mob rule. Again, win win scenarios only include two sides of thinking outside a box and that is the vertical axiom of top down and bottom up squeeze play controlling front, back, left, right positions of parallel movements in series of ancestral progression sustaining the numbers to each generation adapting with occupying space conceived to decomposed.
But I look at things differently.. sort of. It's like pounding your head against a brick wall.
I look at what's happening as a bunch of little sticks.. holding the top weight up.. its only a matter of time before the weight gets to heavy and the entire thing comes tumbling down. But.. that wont even make a difference..because the cycle will repeat itself again. over and over, :blink:  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 20,160

sooted up Cyndi » 05 Jun 2021, 12:55 pm » wrote: But I look at things differently.. sort of. It's like pounding your head against a brick wall.
I look at what's happening as a bunch of little sticks.. holding the top weight up.. its only a matter of time before the weight gets to heavy and the entire thing comes tumbling down. But.. that wont even make a difference..because the cycle will repeat itself again. over and over, :blink:  
Cyndi, every lifetime looks at being eternally separated differently since each is a unique combined DNA sequence to ancestral progression of each lifetime's populating ancestries still living as added since conceived.

Event horizons Cyndi, not social self defining possible outcomes from now on. why is it nobody comes to terms with life limits reproductions to the shared moment here now. Everyone argues potential and evades kinetic constant compounding reactions to actions taken as a whole person, family, social community of people, species, food chain, in one atmosphere scattered geographically exactly as each one adapts with mutually evolving here.

What is the purpose of reality? Create easier ways to mutually exist as timed apart now. Keep it simple stupid. What does societal evolution develop instead of making life easier for everyone adapting in space timed apart now?

Mob law ruling against individuals standing their time equally created. What got lost throughout history American gave away since Jan 1791? the liberty to be honest within one's own time being alive now.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,946
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 05 Jun 2021, 2:11 pm » wrote: Cyndi, every lifetime looks at being eternally separated differently since each is a unique combined DNA sequence to ancestral progression of each lifetime's populating ancestries still living as added since conceived.

Event horizons Cyndi, not social self defining possible outcomes from now on. why is it nobody comes to terms with life limits reproductions to the shared moment here now. Everyone argues potential and evades kinetic constant compounding reactions to actions taken as a whole person, family, social community of people, species, food chain, in one atmosphere scattered geographically exactly as each one adapts with mutually evolving here.

What is the purpose of reality? Create easier ways to mutually exist as timed apart now. Keep it simple stupid. What does societal evolution develop instead of making life easier for everyone adapting in space timed apart now?

Mob law ruling against individuals standing their time equally created. What got lost throughout history American gave away since Jan 1791? the liberty to be honest within one's own time being alive now.
Phew.. very heady. But my point is... how many generations... Has mankind really tried omh? and what does this land on us Now... Its been going on for generations.  Why the hell bother.. I think that is what Jantje is trying to tell you.. in other words.. give it up? have a bit of fun.... live your life and don't be so serious? :blush:  

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 20,160

sooted up Cyndi » 05 Jun 2021, 2:37 pm » wrote: Phew.. very heady. But my point is... how many generations... Has mankind really tried omh? and what does this land on us Now... Its been going on for generations.  Why the hell bother.. I think that is what Jantje is trying to tell you.. in other words.. give it up? have a bit of fun.... live your life and don't be so serious? :blush:  
first question 2 generated lifetimes 2,051 years from death of the first to arrive of the second.

Hell is living in denial of how life actually sustains those alive here. Every ancestor born is being socially trained to ignore biology sustains eternal separation of each biological result occupying space now.

That is why the hell I am doing what I been doing last 16 years. One brain navigating space while the other over 7.8 billion pretend time is linear and reality is larger than reproductions living as one of a kind timed between spontaneously one of a kind simultaneously since conceived being the geometrical numbers living in ever changing form shaped at conception to become the form left behind with reproducers die, right/correct, accurate, specifically accounting for all life that came to exist in this atmosphere.

Life without missing links suggested in theory and theology real is a dream and reality is all anyone needs to obey cradle to grave.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,946
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
omh » 05 Jun 2021, 2:41 pm » wrote: first question 2 generated lifetimes 2,051 years from death of the first to arrive of the second.

Hell is living in denial of how life actually sustains those alive here. Every ancestor born is being socially trained to ignore biology sustains eternal separation of each biological result occupying space now.

That is why the hell I am doing what I been doing last 16 years.
Maybe your wasting your time? that's my point....no one is gonna listen... Yea maybe I will...but how many others? omh... how many will....Jantje? He has the same look out on life....live your life.. what's left of it... try to put this deep crap aside.. have some fun... you raised some smart kids.. you did YOUR job well.  Pass it on to them... be happy with that.. Image  I've posted this before.. you have done your job. Image  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puJt66y0TBw
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 20,160

sooted up Cyndi » 05 Jun 2021, 3:04 pm » wrote: Maybe your wasting your time? that's my point....no one is gonna listen... Yea maybe I will...but how many others? omh... how many will....Jantje? He has the same look out on life....live your life.. what's left of it... try to put this deep crap aside.. have some fun... you raised some smart kids.. you did YOUR job well.  Pass it on to them... be happy with that.. Image  I've posted this before.. you have done your job. Image  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puJt66y0TBw
 
My time to waste. Again, I am not looking for people to pay to listen, I am showing others how to understand where corruption spawns from one generation after another to where humanity has corrupted every ancestor occupying space at this time.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,300
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

sootedupCyndi » 05 Jun 2021, 2:37 pm » wrote: Phew.. very heady. But my point is... how many generations... Has mankind really tried omh? and what does this land on us Now... Its been going on for generations.  Why the hell bother.. I think that is what Jantje is trying to tell you.. in other words.. give it up? have a bit of fun.... live your life and don't be so serious? Image
That is what I'm trying to tell him... life will still go on, no matter if you take it seriously or not... so why not have fun instead of getting worked up about things you can't change... you shouldn't have asked about how many generations though... lol... the NDA has got that covered...

Image  

 
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,946
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 06 Jun 2021, 4:22 am » wrote: That is what I'm trying to tell him... life will still go on, no matter if you take it seriously or not... so why not have fun instead of getting worked up about things you can't change... you shouldn't have asked about how many generations though... lol... the NDA has got that covered...

Image
Yea, causing a rukus here and there is ok.. every little bit helps.. We'll be dead eventually. And all our stuff will end up at a yard sale.. and life goes on. :lol:  

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,300
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

sootedupCyndi » 06 Jun 2021, 4:27 am » wrote: Yea, causing a rukus here and there is ok.. every little bit helps.. We'll be dead eventually. And all our stuff will end up at a yard sale.. and life goes on. Image
Yes, omh needs to have some fun with causing a rukus about life in plain sight instead of being so serious about it... you can be serious about your beliefs and still make fun of them at the same time... but I'll make him see reason.. maybe... I hope...

First he needs to replace the origami in his picture.. which is great but send the wrong message... with something else... lol..

:faint:  

Image
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 20,160

Jantje_Smit » 06 Jun 2021, 4:22 am » wrote: That is what I'm trying to tell him... life will still go on, no matter if you take it seriously or not... so why not have fun instead of getting worked up about things you can't change... you shouldn't have asked about how many generations though... lol... the NDA has got that covered...

Image  

 
 
made up social minds won't change their adopted opinions vs a brain that navigates life never the same results twice. Eternal conflict inside each reproduction living.

History has shown the collective conscience doesn't tolerate an active brain understanding life outside the lines of communication gridding ancestors to follow scripted narratives of who people choose to become under one idea with an infinite combinations of ignoring the one way life goes on here in this space of Earth's atmosphere naturally restricting living takes place each rotation and revolution 3rd position from the star one lifetime compounding into total population of each species ancestors/representatives of those reproduced so far.

Again apply thermal dynamics and it becomes self evident time was always stationary not relative to compounding transitions of lifetimes occupying space now.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,300
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

omh » 06 Jun 2021, 7:23 am » wrote: made up social minds won't change their adopted opinions vs a brain that navigates life never the same results twice. Eternal conflict inside each reproduction living.

History has shown the collective conscience doesn't tolerate an active brain understanding life outside the lines of communication gridding ancestors to follow scripted narratives of who people choose to become under one idea with an infinite combinations of ignoring the one way life goes on here in this space of Earth's atmosphere naturally restricting living takes place each rotation and revolution 3rd position from the star one lifetime compounding into total population of each species ancestors/representatives of those reproduced so far.

Again apply thermal dynamics and it becomes self evident time was always stationary not relative to compounding transitions of lifetimes occupying space now.
Your brain can navigate life and have fun at the same time...there doesn't have to be a conflict...you already understand that now is eternity, that understanding won't go away if you do some role playing of your own... so if you have some mutually evolving fun with that I don't think your ancestors will object...

:blink:  
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], user1624551476, Vegas, Zeets2 and 587 guests