This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Jun 2021, 8:24 am » wrote: Your brain can navigate life and have fun at the same time...there doesn't have to be a conflict...you already understand that now is eternity, that understanding won't go away if you do some role playing of your own... so if you have some mutually evolving fun with that I don't think your ancestors will object...

:blink:  

here you are again playing separationist of completely real vs segregated realities pitted against one another by human design of the few seeking superiority over everyone else in mental arenas of ideas made into fruition of societal evolution governed philosophically, psychologically protected and defended economically using physical force applied by those devoted to their specific narratives.

Multi tiered chain of command from central authority(global economics) to everyone joining type cast personalities defined by race, creed, color, national origin, etc.

All the while life is just biological transformation of lifetimes eternally separated here now.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 06 Jun 2021, 8:32 am » wrote: here you are again playing separationist of completely real vs segregated realities pitted against one another by human design of the few seeking superiority over everyone else in mental arenas of ideas made into fruition of societal evolution governed philosophically, psychologically protected and defended economically using physical force applied by those devoted to their specific narratives. 
No, you're the one that says navigating life and having fun have to be seperated.... but what I said before and now I notice it again... human design... you want to end that design...won't that lead to the extiction of the species?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Jun 2021, 9:21 am » wrote: No, you're the one that says navigating life and having fun have to be seperated.... but what I said before and now I notice it again... human design... you want to end that design...won't that lead to the extinction of the species?

Your interpretation of what I said. I say there are specific limitations to being alive and the concept of fun goes in may directions and interpretations so there needs to be a common understanding about center of gravity and specific biological displacements proportionately here inclusive of all generations being reproduction replacements of total sum DNA transfers so far.

You still only discuss things using time line statistical averaging methodologies of avoiding the specificity of the whole simultaneously spontaneously individual replacements of their ancestral past DNA combinations unique to each within total sum numbers present.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 06 Jun 2021, 10:06 am » wrote: Your interpretation of what I said. I say there are specific limitations to being alive and the concept of fun goes in may directions and interpretations so there needs to be a common understanding about center of gravity and specific biological displacements proportionately here inclusive of all generations being reproduction replacements of total sum DNA transfers so far. 
Looks like my interpretation isn't wrong...you want to limit the concept of having fun to keep it separated from your understanding that now is eternity...
You still only discuss things using time line statistical averaging methodologies of avoiding the specificity of the whole simultaneously spontaneously individual replacements of their ancestral past DNA combinations unique to each within total sum numbers present.
Now I'm confused... what is it that I'm statistically averaging.. the having fun?

:faint:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Jun 2021, 10:54 am » wrote: Looks like my interpretation isn't wrong...you want to limit the concept of having fun to keep it separated from your understanding that now is eternity...

Now I'm confused... what is it that I'm statistically averaging.. the having fun?

How many times do I have to repeat I don't make up a reality, I adapt in real time so sure I have adopted the mandatory requirements to participate in everyone making reality more important than understanding actual time to specific geometrical and geographical active displacement here.

that old catch phrase, "When in Rome.....".

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 07 Jun 2021, 6:04 am » wrote: How many times do I have to repeat I don't make up a reality, I adapt in real time so sure I have adopted the mandatory requirements to participate in everyone making reality more important than understanding actual time to specific geometrical and geographical active displacement here.

that old catch phrase, "When in Rome.....".
If now is eternity then time isn't real... so what's the reality of actual time?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 Jun 2021, 8:52 am » wrote: If now is eternity then time isn't real... so what's the reality of actual time?

here you go again rationing real into nobody can know biology as one of a kind to the cycle they become since conceived as eternally separated now.

you are gaslighting again.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 07 Jun 2021, 10:52 am » wrote: here you go again rationing real into nobody can know biology as one of a kind to the cycle they become since conceived as eternally separated now. 
I'm not rationing, it's an honest question... is time real or not if now is eternity?
you are gaslighting again.
No, I'm just having fun...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 Jun 2021, 11:13 am » wrote: I'm not rationing, it's an honest question... is time real or not if now is eternity?

No, I'm just having fun...

yes you are. existing in an ever changing kinetic form shaped by compounded DNA transfers mutually evolving here is time each exists in series parallel events at adapting to space timed apart now.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 07 Jun 2021, 11:21 am » wrote: yes you are. existing in an ever changing kinetic form shaped by compounded DNA transfers mutually evolving here is time each exists in series parallel events at adapting to space timed apart now.
I see... so time is real.. but I remember you saying the speed of light isn't real.. sounds like you're trying to have it both ways...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 08 Jun 2021, 8:47 am » wrote: I see... so time is real.. but I remember you saying the speed of light isn't real.. sounds like you're trying to have it both ways...

the time each is evolving as reproductively here is self evident. why do you keep projecting I say time isn't real. Gaslighter is all you learned to socially become since born.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 08 Jun 2021, 8:50 am » wrote: the time each is evolving as reproductively here is self evident. why do you keep projecting I say time isn't real. 
lol... because you always apply an extra criteria to time... the time each is evolving as reproductively here... how about just time itself.. is that real?
Gaslighter is all you learned to socially become since born.
I learned some other things too... like having fun...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 08 Jun 2021, 9:22 am » wrote: lol... because you always apply an extra criteria to time... the time each is evolving as reproductively here... how about just time itself.. is that real?

I learned some other things too... like having fun...

how is that I add the criteria by removing doubt life is biologically centering reproductions timed apart in this atmosphere so far. What I discuss transcends 24/7 time table logistics.

Like in my signature, society teaches every ancestor to think outside a box, I show how each ancestor is centered in the 7th or 15th point of displacement.

4 grandparents, 2 parents, each great grandchild of 8 great grandparents or 16 great great grandparents to 8 great grandparents, to 4 grandparents, 2 parents each great great great grandchild added until replacements never happen again.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 08 Jun 2021, 9:24 am » wrote: how is that I add the criteria by removing doubt life is biologically centering reproductions timed apart in this atmosphere so far.
By adding criteria you're creating doubt in my mind if time is real when now is eternity....
What I discuss transcends 24/7 time table logistics. 
Right.... so does time exist without the 24/7 time table logistics?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 08 Jun 2021, 9:53 am » wrote: By adding criteria you're creating doubt in my mind if time is real when now is eternity....

Right.... so does time exist without the 24/7 time table logistics?

Removing doubt doesn't add criteria as much as reveals 24/7 logistics mandates giving up time biology gives each replacement to adapt as occupying space here for free, just adapt or become extinct. That goes back to pulling one's own weight so everyone has the liberty to be themselves cradle to grave.

who is subjective about position as what an object is as exists in plain sight.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 08 Jun 2021, 9:58 am » wrote: Removing doubt doesn't add criteria as much as reveals 24/7 logistics mandates giving up time biology gives each replacement to adapt as occupying space here for free, just adapt or become extinct. That goes back to pulling one's own weight so everyone has the liberty to be themselves cradle to grave. 
If the 24/7 time table logistics are giving up the time biology gave them, what is that time... how do you know it is time without 24/7 logistics, how do you measure it?
who is subjective about position as what an object is as exists in plain sight.
Time is subjective... Einstein proved that..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 08 Jun 2021, 10:50 am » wrote: If the 24/7 time table logistics are giving up the time biology gave them, what is that time... how do you know it is time without 24/7 logistics, how do you measure it?

Time is subjective... Einstein proved that..

ha ha ha Accepting time table logistics is giving up biological time to serve a career in typecast personalities being outside mutually evolving results here now.

that is what "Think outside the box" represents.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 08 Jun 2021, 10:54 am » wrote: ha ha ha Accepting time table logistics is giving up biological time to serve a career in typecast personalities being outside mutually evolving results here now.
I get that... but how do you define biological time without a time table... is it real or just an intellectual concept?
that is what "Think outside the box" represents.
Time outside the box you mean...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 08 Jun 2021, 11:35 am » wrote: I get that... but how do you define biological time without a time table... is it real or just an intellectual concept?

Time outside the box you mean...

really, since birth has one became one of 2 parents sending one's combined DNA into another combined DNA replacement being 50% of what put both parents in this atmosphere.

Cycles within cycles. each a specificity of one of a kind. Simple compounding induced by static charged reproductive cells merged into a kinetic lifetime of form never the same shape twice.

binary code of never existed before, never duplicated since arrival. 0 -1 . You cannot get to that core of existing here now? More you won't bring up that core of existing here now.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 08 Jun 2021, 11:50 am » wrote: ...binary code of never existed before, never duplicated since arrival. 0 -1 . You cannot get to that core of existing here now? More you won't bring up that core of existing here now. 
That's what I mean... existing here now.. which now...one cycle or all the cycles.. if now is eternity does it matter and if it doesn't matter is time still real?