This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 09 Jun 2021, 7:40 am » wrote: That's what I mean... existing here now.. which now...one cycle or all the cycles.. if now is eternity does it matter and if it doesn't matter is time still real?

:faint:  

Your stupidity is surfacing. better stop here. How long does a species exist inception to the food chain and extinction of reproductions forever more?

Relative to ancestries exchanging the population from event horizons shared by each replacement so far. Fertilized cell, zygote, embryo, fetus, exiting the womb, infant, toddler, adolescent, puberty, teen, adult, maybe 1 of 2 parents, maybe 1 of 4 grandparents, maybe 1 of 8 great grandparents, maybe 1 of 16 great great grandparents where each great great great grandchild is a 100% combination of all previous combinations so far.

Direct current biology Jantje. You keep gaslighting that universal constant. I understand why you won't stop.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 09 Jun 2021, 7:48 am » wrote: Your stupidity is surfacing. better stop here.
Nah, that's some side effects surfacing of the compensation for staying in social character for eight hours...
..Direct current biology Jantje. You keep gaslighting that universal constant. I understand why you won't stop.
But if you don't see time as a universal constant it isn't wrong for me to project you say time isn't real...

:blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 09 Jun 2021, 8:38 am » wrote: Nah, that's some side effects surfacing of the compensation for staying in social character for eight hours...

But if you don't see time as a universal constant it isn't wrong for me to project you say time isn't real...

:blink:  

first line plausible deniability

second line planned obsolescence.

both together is gaslighting while lampshade works the other side of one track mantra.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 09 Jun 2021, 8:41 am » wrote: first line plausible deniability 
Just like you have plausible deniability for saying time isn't real...
second line planned obsolescence.
Planned obsolescence of what... and who's doing the planning?
both together is gaslighting while lampshade works the other side of one track mantra.
So, lampshade doessn't have plausible deniability... but he is planning his own obsolescence I think...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 09 Jun 2021, 10:17 am » wrote: Just like you have plausible deniability for saying time isn't real...

Planned obsolescence of what... and who's doing the planning?

So, lampshade doessn't have plausible deniability... but he is planning his own obsolescence I think...

the time one gets adapting in space as reproductively here is as absolute as your displacement, make sure when you bring up the topic of time make sure you say which time you are discussing. Biological time each cellular form gets sustaining numbers of DNA results in the atmosphere inception to extinction changing population conceived to dead in compounding total sum in last ones added, relative statistical average time comparing anything against everything which is what yours and my ancestries were trained to only accept as all anyone needs to be aware of and let no one break traditions without punishment from family, friends, neighbors, country, and franchise of spiritualism making intellect a supernatural power.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 09 Jun 2021, 12:28 pm » wrote: the time one gets adapting in space as reproductively here is as absolute as your displacement, make sure when you bring up the topic of time make sure you say which time you are discussing. Biological time each cellular form gets sustaining numbers of DNA results in the atmosphere inception to extinction changing population conceived to dead in compounding total sum in last ones added, relative statistical average time comparing anything against everything which is what yours and my ancestries were trained to only accept as all anyone needs to be aware of and let no one break traditions without punishment from family, friends, neighbors, country, and franchise of spiritualism making intellect a supernatural power.
I;m not really discussing time, I was just wondering if time exists if now is eternity... if it's real or not...time is realitive but statistical average... how does that work?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 10 Jun 2021, 7:41 am » wrote: I;m not really discussing time, I was just wondering if time exists if now is eternity... if it's real or not...time is realitive but statistical average... how does that work?

Gee, I constantly discuss life as actually existing in biological order of lifetimes mutually evolving in this atmosphere since inception of homo sapien DNA transfers began and still sustaining the numbers geographically and geometrically here.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 10 Jun 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: Gee, I constantly discuss life as actually existing in biological order of lifetimes mutually evolving in this atmosphere since inception of homo sapien DNA transfers began and still sustaining the numbers geographically and geometrically here.
Oh, I thought it was me using statistical averages but it is you...so if now is eternity time is an average... I think I get it now.. I'm not sure if that qualifies as real though... mutually evolving time...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 10 Jun 2021, 8:48 am » wrote: Oh, I thought it was me using statistical averages but it is you...so if now is eternity time is an average... I think I get it now.. I'm not sure if that qualifies as real though... mutually evolving time...

still going with the anything I say will be used against me in a courtroom of manufacturing future public opinions changing interpretations one generation after another capitalizing from the chaos forward.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 10 Jun 2021, 8:55 am » wrote: still going with the anything I say will be used against me in a courtroom of manufacturing future public opinions changing interpretations one generation after another capitalizing from the chaos forward.
You're the one changing the interpretation of time....although I suppose I'm using that against you...

:D  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 10 Jun 2021, 10:28 am » wrote: You're the one changing the interpretation of time....although I suppose I'm using that against you...

:D  

I am? Gee debunking all previous interpretations of linear timetable logistics into one common moment shared biologically being replacements of those adding the conceptions to details never same combination twice occupying space individually here from subatomic matter saturating the vacuum of space between planetary atmospheres genetics happens as specific as is going on here.

gaslighting picking on lampshading. Anyone caught in the crossfire is acceptable losses serving the greater good of denial capitalizing off of orchestrated chaos ancestrally arrived so far. that is historically in intellectual terminology.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 10 Jun 2021, 10:40 am » wrote: I am? Gee debunking all previous interpretations of linear timetable logistics into one common moment shared biologically being replacements of those adding the conceptions to details never same combination twice occupying space individually here from subatomic matter saturating the vacuum of space between planetary atmospheres genetics happens as specific as is going on here. 
So, the timetable logistics are linear... but you're combinig them into a common moment so that now is eternity... how is that not your own interpretation of time instead of debunkig my interpretation... 
gaslighting picking on lampshading. Anyone caught in the crossfire is acceptable losses serving the greater good of denial capitalizing off of orchestrated chaos ancestrally arrived so far. that is historically in intellectual terminology.
Well, lamshade deserves to be picked on.... and you're not caught in the crossfire, you're doing the same thing...for the greater good of capitalizing off orchestrated fun... how does that feel, to be on the side of those that do the punishing...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 10 Jun 2021, 11:47 am » wrote: So, the timetable logistics are linear... but you're combinig them into a common moment so that now is eternity... how is that not your own interpretation of time instead of debunkig my interpretation... 

Well, lamshade deserves to be picked on.... and you're not caught in the crossfire, you're doing the same thing...for the greater good of capitalizing off orchestrated fun... how does that feel, to be on the side of those that do the punishing...

you work from potential differences of interpretation and I discuss the kinetic separation of everyone alive in series parallel reproductive order to numbers present.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 10 Jun 2021, 11:52 am » wrote: you work from potential differences of interpretation and I discuss the kinetic separation of everyone alive in series parallel reproductive order to numbers present.
Potential differences of interpretation... I suppose you could say that's what I work from.. lol.. but not when I'm having fun... you're not really discussing though.. according to you there can't be a discussion since you kmow the absolute truths and everyone who doesn't agee is in denial...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 2:26 am » wrote: Potential differences of interpretation... I suppose you could say that's what I work from.. lol.. but not when I'm having fun... you're not really discussing though.. according to you there can't be a discussion since you kmow the absolute truths and everyone who doesn't agee is in denial...

Absolute results aren't intellectual absolute truths since intellectual absolutes are two, death and taxes. See the psychological doom and gloom in that?

Now understand biology eternally separates reproductions present inception to conceiving next generation, adapting 4 generations separated now, dead, decomposing, extinction for lack of next generations. Build societies around that globally. Equally created not equally able to adapt as timed apart now. Life isn't fair, it exists naturally balancing so far. I learned that in 7th grade biology class.

Nobody accepts it because they rather believe real isn't real and damn anyone standing in social progress of maintaining doubt ancestrally present. You have any idea the rage inside me having to deal with this since I was just an adolescent mocked by my dad, siblings, cousins, friends, coworkers, those that never accepted I could never be loyal to any one sided narrative.

Yet I compromised my life away and now society is on the verge of evaporating everything I earned in symbolic value. Humanity has devalued my time 50% 3 times in the last 20 years. Society went after my sibling with the same vengeance for questioning authorities they went after Trump in 2016 in 2005.

That is when I decided to stand my time, not the ground humanity conquers with vernacular tribalism and human rights to deceive self and everyone else is a greater good scenario. Hope, faith, charity paves the way to power, wealth, and fame. Ancestral wake of that storm is mayhem, madness, misery.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 11 Jun 2021, 6:48 am » wrote: Absolute results aren't intellectual absolute truths since intellectual absolutes are two, death and taxes. See the psychological doom and gloom in that? 
I see that you're trying to evade discussion again... how do you intellectually know the results are as absolute as you say they are?
...That is when I decided to stand my time, not the ground humanity conquers with vernacular tribalism and human rights to deceive self and everyone else is a greater good scenario. Hope, faith, charity paves the way to power, wealth, and fame. Ancestral wake of that storm is mayhem, madness, misery.
Your time, isn't time a shared common moment of the biological replacements?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 7:27 am » wrote: I see that you're trying to evade discussion again... how do you intellectually know the results are as absolute as you say they are?

Your time, isn't time a shared common moment of the biological replacements?

you are gaslighting again.