This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blutarski

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,838
Politics: Republican

Zeets2 » 09 Jun 2021, 7:57 am » wrote: WRONG!  According to the US Constitution, I DO have the right to own what you stupidly continue to call an "assault" rifle.
And owning as many guns as Americans do is no more an indication of wanting "war against the US" than it is for the US to maintain thousands of nuclear weapons to protect and defend the country, despite not wanting war against the world.  It's a shame that such ignorant libs as yourself cannot see BOTH those weapons are DEFENSIVE.

So instead of providing us with a useless number of the "thousands of Americans" that are murdered every year, go and research the number of LAW-ABIDING citizens that have been murdered with guns by OTHER Law-abiding citizens.  Then, add to that number the number of criminals that have been shot by a LEGAL GUN OWNER who successfully protected his life, the lives of his family members, and his property AGAINST a criminal intent on committing assault, murder, rape, or robbery with the help of his gun.  What you'll find is that the CRIMINAL possession of a gun is what causes the overwhelming majority of gun crimes, and if you had any wisdom at all, you'd see plenty of evidence of that every week in cities like Chicago, NY,  Baltimore, and so many other failing Democrat-run cities.

You claim you want to stop gun crime?  That's ****!!  Do you really think defunding police departments are the best way to go about it?  Or by stopping such successful programs as Stop and Frisk?  Or by the liberal brainstorm of a "no-bail" policy?  Or by letting in potentially thousands of criminals, gang-members, terrorists, and drug dealers from the border? 

You clearly DON'T give a **** about stopping crime or gun violence when you favor idiotic Democrat pansies like you constantly do, so stop lying about it!
Good morning Zeets.
In this nation of 330 MM people...HOW MANY ARE KILLED BY AR15s...?
I believe it is only about 17 per year. 
Now what is 330MM divided by 17.... :rolleyes:  ?
1 in 19MM chance of getting smoked by a AR15
IOW...just a good weekend's worth of work down in any BOOGEYTOWN USA with hand guns.
I would be glad to have you as part of my community.... 8-)  
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,427

Zeets2 » 09 Jun 2021, 9:08 am » wrote: No, *******!  I'm talking about a legal gun owner who has now chosen to use his gun to commit a crime like murder.  Dopes like you seek only to take away guns from LEGAL gun owners, while refusing to address the remedies to stop criminals, drug dealers, and gang members from having a gun, because criminals (like the rioters we watched all summer) have now become 
a protected class thanks to the liberal Democrat morons that fools like YOU have elected!
Happens every day in America.   Not so much in Europe.  Guy gets in a fight with his wife and blows her head off.  If that happens in europe it is front page news.  If it happens here it's on page 30.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,142
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 09 Jun 2021, 9:28 am » wrote: Happens every day in America.   Not so much in Europe.  Guy gets in a fight with his wife and blows her head off.  If that happens in europe it is front page news.  If it happens here it's on page 30.
Don't waste your time trying to provide anecdotal evidence without backing it up with the facts!  Was the gun legal?  Did he shoot her after she first cut off his dick like Lorraine Bobbit?  Was the wife a dangerous drunk, a junkie, or brandishing a knife to attack his kids? For all we know, she DESERVED to have her head blown off, just like liberals like you so often do! 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,427

Zeets2 » 09 Jun 2021, 9:39 am » wrote: Don't waste your time trying to provide anecdotal evidence without backing it up with the facts!  Was the gun legal?  Did he shoot her after she first cut off his dick like Lorraine Bobbit?  Was the wife a dangerous drunk, a junkie, or brandishing a knife to attack his kids? For all we know, she DESERVED to have her head blown off, just like liberals like you so often do!
I see.  Domestic violence shooting never happen in your world.


This is hilarious 


We have kids shooting their siblings in this country.  Rednecks who get drunk and decide to settle an argument over a barking dog by shooting their neighbor. 


Dude you really have to be kidding 
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,951
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 09 Jun 2021, 9:28 am » wrote: Happens every day in America.   Not so much in Europe.  Guy gets in a fight with his wife and blows her head off.  If that happens in europe it is front page news.  If it happens here it's on page 30.
Access to firearms has done more for women's equality than any policy, law, political system, or item. Guns are the great equalizer. Women knew it. Oppressed minorities knew it. Progressives seem to have forgotten it.
 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,427

Neo » 09 Jun 2021, 10:24 am » wrote: Access to firearms has done more for women's equality than any policy, law, political system, or item. Guns are the great equalizer. Women knew it. Oppressed minorities knew it. Progressives seem to have forgotten it.
Yeah guys are not shooting their wives after a fight.  Is she supposed to carry with her every minute?

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,951
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 09 Jun 2021, 10:35 am » wrote: Yeah guys are not shooting their wives after a fight.  Is she supposed to carry with her every minute?
Guns are used 500,000 times a year to stop crimes, usually without a shot being fired. One of the more common crimes prevented is rape. You would prefer women go back to using whistles? Check your male privilege. 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,427

Neo » 09 Jun 2021, 10:39 am » wrote: Guns are used 500,000 times a year to stop crimes, usually without a shot being fired. One of the more common crimes prevented is rape. You would prefer women go back to using whistles? Check your male privilege.
Well they better be.  Because so many of those crimes are with people who have guns.

Do you know you can own guns and have reasonable gun control?


What a concept!!!!!!
 

User avatar
RollingRock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 2,849
Politics: Progressive
Location: Maine / Vermont

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Neo » 09 Jun 2021, 10:24 am » wrote: Access to firearms has done more for women's equality than any policy, law, political system, or item. Guns are the great equalizer. Women knew it. Oppressed minorities knew it. 
Very few progressives dispute the right for sane, law-abiding citizens to own firearms.   Keep in mind that "sane" and "law-abiding" need to be the operative words here.  There needs to be universal background checks, red flag laws, as well as magazine limits.   

My opinion is based on this:  A regular citizen should never hold the power in his hands to kill dozens of people in under a minute.  These mass shootings have to stop.     
Progressives seem to have forgotten it.
Which progressives?  All of us?  Some of  us?  :rolleyes:    Your generalizations destroy your own argument.

This progressive owns about three dozen firearms.....none of which have a magazine of more than 10 rounds.  I figure that if I can't hit my target on the first ten tries, I probably shouldn't have a gun at all.      


 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,791
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Blutarski » 09 Jun 2021, 8:58 am » wrote: OK, so your idea of being prepared is standing there BLINDFOLDED with your trembling and useless little weenie arms dangling at your sides while the brains of your loved ones are getting splattered all over the bedroom walls.

I AM scared of not being prepared....for ANY situation  that I should be RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH to foresee and to  control..
What a horrible feeling it would be to let my loved ones down due to a lack of preparedness.
I am the one that my helpless, clueless, skill less and unprepared LIBERAL NEIGHBORS call when a fallen tree is blocking their access to the main road, or for water and  gasoline for  emergency power when we are 3 or 4 days into a power outage.  
When we have had trouble with coyotes, cougars [and missing pet cats]....guess who my HELPLESS LIBERAL NEIGHBORS needed to turn to for a solution..?
I've watched quite a few HELPLESS LIBTARD COUPLES come and go over the years. Those LIBTARD SPACE CADET SNOWFLAKES just weren't cut out for living out here, since they lack the forward thinking ability to BE PREPARED.
Except I would not be blindfolded, u pansy *** SNOWFLAKE.  

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,791
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Zeets2 » 09 Jun 2021, 7:57 am » wrote: WRONG!  According to the US Constitution, I DO have the right to own what you stupidly continue to call an "assault" rifle.
And owning as many guns as Americans do is no more an indication of wanting "war against the US" than it is for the US to maintain thousands of nuclear weapons to protect and defend the country, despite not wanting war against the world.  It's a shame that such ignorant libs as yourself cannot see BOTH those weapons are DEFENSIVE.

So instead of providing us with a useless number of the "thousands of Americans" that are murdered every year, go and research the number of LAW-ABIDING citizens that have been murdered with guns by OTHER Law-abiding citizens.  Then, add to that number the number of criminals that have been shot by a LEGAL GUN OWNER who successfully protected his life, the lives of his family members, and his property AGAINST a criminal intent on committing assault, murder, rape, or robbery with the help of his gun.  What you'll find is that the CRIMINAL possession of a gun is what causes the overwhelming majority of gun crimes, and if you had any wisdom at all, you'd see plenty of evidence of that every week in cities like Chicago, NY,  Baltimore, and so many other failing Democrat-run cities.

You claim you want to stop gun crime?  That's ****!!  Do you really think defunding police departments are the best way to go about it?  Or by stopping such successful programs as Stop and Frisk?  Or by the liberal brainstorm of a "no-bail" policy?  Or by letting in potentially thousands of criminals, gang-members, terrorists, and drug dealers from the border? 

You clearly DON'T give a **** about stopping crime or gun violence when you favor idiotic Democrat pansies like you constantly do, so stop lying about it!
Bombs are "arms," are u a allowed to have them?

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,791
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Zeets2 » 09 Jun 2021, 7:38 am » wrote: Then you're clearly too dumb to understand WHY the appointment of judges and justices MUST NOT be in the hands of the electorate, because most stupid liberals wouldn't be bothered to follow the Constitution, a document they and you have absolutely NO knowledge of!  And you prove that by failing to understand the reasons behind both the first and second amendments.
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 36744?s=20 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,951
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
RollingRock » 09 Jun 2021, 11:28 am » wrote: Very few progressives dispute the right for sane, law-abiding citizens to own firearms.   Keep in mind that "sane" and "law-abiding" need to be the operative words here.  There needs to be universal background checks, red flag laws, as well as magazine limits.   

My opinion is based on this:  A regular citizen should never hold the power in his hands to kill dozens of people in under a minute.  These mass shootings have to stop.     

Which progressives?  All of us?  Some of  us?  Image    Your generalizations destroy your own argument.

This progressive owns about three dozen firearms.....none of which have a magazine of more than 10 rounds.  I figure that if I can't hit my target on the first ten tries, I probably shouldn't have a gun at all.
I am talking about the anti gun nutters, not most democrats. 
 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,791
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Blutarski » 08 Jun 2021, 11:17 pm » wrote: I believe in being prepared and you don't.
I'll bet you run to your Republican neighbors every time you need to borrow a power tool, too.... Image
I never borrow anything.  If I need something, then I buy it, so that I will have it next time.

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,142
Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 09 Jun 2021, 11:49 am » wrote: Bombs are "arms," are u a allowed to have them?
And exactly who is it that decided that?
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,142
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 09 Jun 2021, 9:45 am » wrote: I see.  Domestic violence shooting never happen in your world.

This is hilarious 

We have kids shooting their siblings in this country.  Rednecks who get drunk and decide to settle an argument over a barking dog by shooting their neighbor. 

Dude you really have to be kidding
I see.  And those intent on committing murder with a knife because they didn't own a gun never happened in YOUR world, did they?

Maybe you'll have an easier grasp of it with this:
Image
 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,427

Zeets2 » 09 Jun 2021, 6:21 pm » wrote: I see.  And those intent on committing murder with a knife because they didn't own a gun never happened in YOUR world, did they?

Maybe you'll have an easier grasp of it with this:
Image
Is that what happens in europe?



Uh......nope
 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,791
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Zeets2 » 09 Jun 2021, 6:15 pm » wrote: And exactly who is it that decided that?
arms:  weapons collectively

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,142
Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 10 Jun 2021, 4:07 am » wrote: arms:  weapons collectively
Fine, when the ACLU demands that someone has the right to own a nuke based on the 2nd Amendment, I'll be the first one to join you to curtail that effort.

Happy now?  Because you'll get nowhere with that strawman argument.
 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,791
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Zeets2 » 10 Jun 2021, 7:16 am » wrote: Fine, when the ACLU demands that someone has the right to own a nuke based on the 2nd Amendment, I'll be the first one to join you to curtail that effort.

Happy now?  Because you'll get nowhere with that strawman argument.
Assault weapons & bombs are both weapons used for mass killings, & need to be treated equally, whether u are too much of a ******* RNC cultist scumbag gun nut to care or not.
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Famagusta, FOS, Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], user1624551476, Vegas, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 586 guests