This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Hank

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 809

A federal judge overturned California's three-decade-old ban on assault weapons Friday, ruling that it violates the constitutional right to bear arms. U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez of San Diego ruled that the state's definition of illegal military-style rifles unlawfully deprives law-abiding Californians of weapons commonly allowed in most other states and by the U.S. Supreme Court."Under no level of heightened scrutiny can the law survive," Benitez said. He issued a permanent injunction against enforcement of the law but stayed it for 30 days to give state Attorney General Rob Bonta time to appeal.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/california ... verturned/
Seems to me federal judges are becoming more conservative by the day. Maybe his judgement was skewed by all the peaceful protest .. 

Image
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,948
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Hank » 05 Jun 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: Seems to me federal judges are becoming more conservative by the day. Maybe his judgement was skewed by all the peaceful protest .. 

Image
I hope so. people are getting fed up now...

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 79,010
Politics: Liberacon

Hank » 05 Jun 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: Seems to me federal judges are becoming more conservative by the day. Maybe his judgement was skewed by all the peaceful protest .. 

Image
This comes after the LA County Sheriff said he will increase the number of concealed carry permits they issue.

User avatar
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,222
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Hank » 05 Jun 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: Seems to me federal judges are becoming more conservative by the day. Maybe his judgement was skewed by all the peaceful protest .. 

Image
Well McConnell did erase the filibuster on federal judges. And trump put quite a few on the court. 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,034

sootedupCyndi » 05 Jun 2021, 1:39 pm » wrote: I hope so. people are getting fed up now...
A riot is the voice of the unheard.  But you're right, people are fed up...fed up with..Hawley, Green, and Gohmert.  Fed up with Rand Paul.

 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,034

Huey » 05 Jun 2021, 1:46 pm » wrote: This comes after the LA County Sheriff said he will increase the number of concealed carry permits they issue.
Why would any gunner want to stay in LA County, with their concealed carry permits when they can go live in Tejas where they have adopted the concept of Constitutional Carry.
 

User avatar
JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 914
Politics: Democratic

We'll fight it." Nothing more than a Swiss Army knife". There's a lot of people that would still be alive if only they were attacked with a Swiss Army knife. The ruling won't stand.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 79,010
Politics: Liberacon

IkeBana » 05 Jun 2021, 2:39 pm » wrote: Why would any gunner want to stay in LA County, with their concealed carry permits when they can go live in Tejas where they have adopted the concept of Constitutional Carry.
Because people like where they live.  BUT, CA has seen a mass exodus to Texas over the years.

What’s your point?

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,792
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Hank » 05 Jun 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: Seems to me federal judges are becoming more conservative by the day. Maybe his judgement was skewed by all the peaceful protest .. 

Image
More evidence of how Moscow Mitch & the RNC are scumming up America with gun scum.

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,792
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

sootedupCyndi » 05 Jun 2021, 1:39 pm » wrote: I hope so. people are getting fed up now...
I'm fed uo with the gun scum idiocy.  No other 1st World nation has as many gun deaths as America.  It is shameful & sad for so many families. 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 34,123
Politics: Independent

Huey » 05 Jun 2021, 1:46 pm » wrote: This comes after the LA County Sheriff said he will increase the number of concealed carry permits they issue.
Huey what do you think of this?
Image
 Would you let your kid play with one? I don't think so? :loco:  
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,948
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
supraTruth » 05 Jun 2021, 3:31 pm » wrote: I'm fed uo with the gun scum idiocy.  No other 1st World nation has as many gun deaths as America.  It is shameful & sad for so many families.
The most profound thing.. I ever heard was a call guy ,into the radio show.. The man said... my gun has never shot anyone? It WAS so simple. yet so deep.
Neither has mine? Mine has been a good gun..  :lol:   :lol:  most guns.. Are rather good behaved? ever met any that isnt? :blink:  

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,792
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

nuckinfutz » 05 Jun 2021, 3:41 pm » wrote: Huey what do you think of this?
Image
 Would you let your kid play with one? I don't think so? Image
How about the 12 year-old boy & 14 year-old girl that had a shoot-out with cops last week with guns from the house they broke in to?  These gun scum are just ignorant idiots because all they watch is FOXAGANDA. 

Image
 
 

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,792
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

sootedupCyndi » 05 Jun 2021, 3:53 pm » wrote: The most profound thing.. I ever heard was a call guy ,into the radio show.. The man said... my gun has never shot anyone? It WAS so simple. yet so deep.
Neither has mine? Mine has been a good gun..  Image   Image  most guns.. Are rather good behaved? ever met any that isnt? Image
(CNN)  Deputies in Volusia County, Florida, shot a 14-year-old girl on Tuesday night after she and a 12-year-old boy fled a group home, broke into a house, found multiple guns inside and then opened fire on deputies, according to Sheriff Mike Chitwood.  
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/02/us/flori ... index.html

U don't have to remain a dumb biddy just because u were born that way. 
 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,519
Politics: Libertarian

IkeBana » 05 Jun 2021, 2:39 pm » wrote: Why would any gunner want to stay in LA County, with their concealed carry permits when they can go live in Tejas where they have adopted the concept of Constitutional Carry.

Sir,
Millions are moving out of dirty, stinking, Cali.
Cali is run by Dems & it is starting to look like an African **** nation.
Cali has the highest taxes in the nation.    NY is # 2.   Millions are leaving
there, also.       The people are going to NV, NM, AZ, TX, TN, ID, MT, & FL.

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,519
Politics: Libertarian

supraTruth » 05 Jun 2021, 3:31 pm » wrote: I'm fed uo with the gun scum idiocy.  No other 1st World nation has as many gun deaths as America.  It is shameful & sad for so many families.

Why can't the Dems have their own gun laws on their own turf ?
The West Coast Alliance.   Cali, OR, & WA.     
Dem land for Dem people w/ Dem policies.

User avatar
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,550
Politics: Revolutionary
Location: Mount Vernon, VA
Contact:

BeerPopcorn
Taipan » 05 Jun 2021, 5:07 pm » wrote:
IkeBana » 05 Jun 2021, 2:39 pm » wrote: Why would any gunner want to stay in LA County, with their concealed carry permits when they can go live in Tejas where they have adopted the concept of Constitutional Carry.
Sir,
Millions are moving out of dirty, stinking, Cali.
Cali is run by Dems & it is starting to look like an African **** nation.
Cali has the highest taxes in the nation.    NY is # 2.   Millions are leaving
there, also.       The people are going to NV, NM, AZ, TX, TN, ID, MT, & FL.
In 2014 Florida surpassed NY in population.  In 20 and 21, northerners have been flocking to FL and buying homes for cash to escape, not only taxes, but the COVID madness in New England.

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 17,948
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
IkeBana » 05 Jun 2021, 2:33 pm » wrote: A riot is the voice of the unheard.  But you're right, people are fed up...fed up with..Hawley, Green, and Gohmert.  Fed up with Rand Paul.
Ok? how about we are fed up with them ALL. don't make this partisan.. we're fed up with a fake potus who drools and has dementia eyes.. blank as a F?   I've dealt with it.. seen the LOOK.
we're fed up with ol ladies like ice cream Nancy... Nadlar  Pants up around his ears.. and Maxine.. just remember your side is no better. come on.. Lets name them all. get off it.please. :wave: you're too supposedly smart.. so say you.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,034

Huey » 05 Jun 2021, 3:22 pm » wrote: Because people like where they live.  BUT, CA has seen a mass exodus to Texas over the years.

What’s your point?
Huey asking a member what the point is...now there's a case of irony rearing it's fat ugly head, and in spades.

PS - over the decade 2010 to 2020, California's population grew by over 2 million.
 

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,814
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Hank » 05 Jun 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote:
A federal judge overturned California's three-decade-old ban on assault weapons Friday, ruling that it violates the constitutional right to bear arms. U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez of San Diego ruled that the state's definition of illegal military-style rifles unlawfully deprives law-abiding Californians of weapons commonly allowed in most other states and by the U.S. Supreme Court."Under no level of heightened scrutiny can the law survive," Benitez said. He issued a permanent injunction against enforcement of the law but stayed it for 30 days to give state Attorney General Rob Bonta time to appeal.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/california ... verturned/

Seems to me federal judges are becoming more conservative by the day. Maybe his judgement was skewed by all the peaceful protest .. 


 
Image
Yeah...."conservative".....another hypocritical way of saying it's different for YOUR activist-judges.....especially if they're the spawn of pro-Batista Cubans.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, ConsRule, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], user1624551476, Vegas, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 585 guests