This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

He's done and he's not going to get much of anything done on the "Green Workers Paradise"

And kamala harris.....what planet was she born on.....can you say, "dumb ****' ****"

The democrat death march to the election has started.....this is going to be good

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

He just got a MASSIVE HEAD RUSH.... :drool:  !!
Those hits of LSD and PCP in the 1960s just keep coming back.... Image  !!

Last edited by Blutarski on 08 Jun 2021, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 08 Jun 2021, 6:37 pm » wrote: He's done and he's not going to get much of anything done on the "Green Workers Paradise"

And kamala harris.....what planet was she born on.....can you say, "dumb ****' ****"

The democrat death march to the election has started.....this is going to be good
Aren't you glad August is right around the corner, eh, Ruby?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Jun 2021, 6:50 pm » wrote: Aren't you glad August is right around the corner, eh, Ruby?

I'm not sure if you have ever heard of this or not but there is a lot of talk about something that you know very little about....a girlfriend.  Just about everyone in the world has one except for you.  I know it's not polite to laugh about it but I am

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 08 Jun 2021, 7:04 pm » wrote: I'm not sure if you have ever heard of this or not but there is a lot of talk about something that you know very little about....a girlfriend.  Just about everyone in the world has one except for you.  I know it's not polite to laugh about it but I am
How many have you had, Valentino?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Jun 2021, 7:28 pm » wrote: How many have you had, Valentino?

I have fun...I'm not a dickhead like you :rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 08 Jun 2021, 7:31 pm » wrote: I have fun...I'm not a dickhead like you Image
Now answer the question, Mouth...

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Jun 2021, 7:33 pm » wrote: Now answer the question, Mouth...

I always do

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Capon, please..

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

nefarious101 » 08 Jun 2021, 6:37 pm » wrote: He's done and he's not going to get much of anything done on the "Green Workers Paradise"

# And kamala harris.....what planet was she born on.....can you say, "dumb ****' ****"

Her latest fiasco in.... where was it....Guatemala?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 08 Jun 2021, 8:23 pm » wrote: # And kamala harris.....what planet was she born on.....can you say, "dumb ****' ****"

Her latest fiasco in.... where was it....Guatemala?

Yeah **** pissed the Left off and then said she's been to the border but not Europe....or maybe not either one so what difference at this point does it make

Everyone on the right was shouting "Go Kamal Go!"

You got any complete ******* over there?....we keep ours in places we call blue states

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 08 Jun 2021, 8:31 pm » wrote: Yeah **** pissed the Left off and then said she's been to the border but not Europe....or maybe not either one so what difference at this point does it make

Everyone on the right was shouting "Go Kamal Go!"

You got any complete ******* over there?....we keep ours in places we call blue states
You mean Germans? In spades.

The dread here is if the Greens make gains in the next elections.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 08 Jun 2021, 8:34 pm » wrote: You mean Germans? In spades.

The dread here is if the Greens make gains in the next elections.

Blimey....what's wrong with the krauts....I'm a kraut....been known to do a mean goosestep too

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

OMG...Biden is shedding the fake black whore

Biden throws his clueless vice president under the bus

https://nypost.com/2021/06/08/biden-thr ... r-the-bus/

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 08 Jun 2021, 8:52 pm » wrote: Blimey....what's wrong with the krauts....I'm a kraut....been known to do a mean goosestep too
You’re a Kraut?

I prefer Frogs myself. Or maybe I don’t.

Did you see Macron getting his face slapped? lol.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 08 Jun 2021, 8:55 pm » wrote: OMG...Biden is shedding the fake black whore

Biden throws his clueless vice president under the bus

https://nypost.com/2021/06/08/biden-thr ... r-the-bus/
# Hordes of damp Irishmen desperately washing up on the shores of Maine, perhaps.

That’s a good one. The sort of thing the English would say.  :clap:  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 08 Jun 2021, 8:58 pm » wrote: # Hordes of damp Irishmen desperately washing up on the shores of Maine, perhaps.

That’s a good one. The sort of thing the English would say.  Image

This whole leftist thing over here is nothing but a bunch of preening morons who are completely clueless...they are like BV on steroids 

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 08 Jun 2021, 9:04 pm » wrote: This whole leftist thing over here is nothing but a bunch of preening morons who are completely clueless...they are like BV on steroids
Not much different over here. Particularly in England, though there is a Conservative government.

Champagne sipping, oyster eating, tree hugging lefties. Hypocrites, the lot of them.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
So munch better than trump.