This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 09 Jun 2021, 11:44 am » wrote: Personally, I've had enough of this Joe Manchin & his years of supporting the damn tCON scum & the unconstitutional filibuster!  If he won't support the cancelling of it or H.R.4 to protect the people's voting rights or the January 6 investigation or an infrastructure bill, then he is simply another useless tCON bass turd hurting our nation.  The shame is that the FAKE Democrat ******* can't be PRIMARIED until 2024.  

The only answer is to get out the vote next year to replace these RNC scum:  Republicans (20)
  • Roy Blunt (Missouri) Has announced he will retire at end of term.
  • John Boozman (Arkansas)
  • Richard Burr (North Carolina) Has announced he will retire at end of term.
  • Mike Crapo (Idaho)
  • Chuck Grassley (Iowa)
  • John Hoeven (North Dakota)
  • Ron Johnson (Wisconsin)
  • John Kennedy (Louisiana)
  • James Lankford (Oklahoma)
  • Mike Lee (Utah)
  • Jerry Moran (Kansas)
  • Lisa Murkowski (Alaska)
  • Rand Paul (Kentucky)
  • Rob Portman (Ohio) Has announced he will retire at end of term.
  • Marco Rubio (Florida)
  • Tim Scott (South Carolina)
  • Richard Shelby (Alabama) Has announced he will retire at end of term.
  • John Thune (South Dakota)
  • Patrick Toomey (Pennsylvania) Has announced he will retire at end of term.
  • Todd Young (Indiana)
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 36744?s=20
:wah:  

The left is irate they can easily rig future elections. 

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

^^^^^^...all her posts I've seen in 3-5 years....have been sooooooo highly Intelligent!

omh

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 09 Jun 2021, 6:08 pm » wrote: ^^^^^^...all her posts I've seen in 3-5 years....have been sooooooo highly Intelligent!
sure you would see it that way intellectually. Instincts view things inside out intellect defines outside in only creating truths about surface images and illusions.

Read between the lines is don't think outside a boxed in social narrative but navigate time mutually spaced apart here..

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 09 Jun 2021, 6:08 pm » wrote: ^^^^^^...all her posts I've seen in 3-5 years....have been sooooooo highly Intelligent!

I could have made my post lengthy and with big words but why not boil it down to its essence? Everything the left does is to either gain power or protect power....nothing more, nothing less.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 09 Jun 2021, 6:20 pm » wrote: I could have made my post lengthy and with big words but why not boil it down to its essence? Everything the left does is to either gain power or protect power....nothing more, nothing less.
So who is passing restrictive voter laws - in the wake of the most secure election in US history?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 09 Jun 2021, 6:02 pm » wrote: Image  

The left is irate they can easily rig future elections.
How does being irate make them able to do so?

Benson13

Share      Unread post

neueregel is from HooterVille nc

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 09 Jun 2021, 10:41 am » wrote: On Wednesday, NPR reported that experts are warning about the growing entrenchment of minority rule in Congress, with both the House and the Senate experiencing democratic backsliding.

"Right now, the Senate is split evenly in half, but the 50 Democratic senators represent 41.5 million more people than the 50 Republican senators," reported Mara Liasson. "By 2040, if population trends continue, 70% of Americans will be represented by just 30 senators, and 30% of Americans by 70 senators. That has lots of implications, like for the Senate filibuster, where a party that represents a shrinking minority of voters can block almost all major legislation."

"But it also has implications for the Supreme Court, says Jesse Wegman, author of Let the People Pick the President," continued the report. Wegman said: "You have this sort of turbocharged minority rule. You have a counter-majoritarian institution chosen by people who picked by a minority of the citizens. That's not a sustainable model for a representative democracy." The upshot is that serious progress on issues that Republicans don't want serious progress on, like gun violence, is impossible.

"Michael Li of the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University says partisan gerrymandering hasn't just created safe seats for Democrats and Republicans," said the report. "In many cases, he says, it allows one party to draw district lines that secure its grip on the state legislature — like Wisconsin. "'The map there was drawn by Republicans so that under any reasonable election scenario, they win a majority of the seats,' Li said. 'So even if they win, say, 47 or 48% percent of the vote statewide, they are likely to get about 60% of the seats. And that's something that's deeply undemocratic.'"Meanwhile, much of the House and state legislatures are still rigged by gerrymandering, said the report.

Senate Democrats have been warning that the system is "out of whack" for a while, the report noted. "The way this is starting to work is that elected representatives who collectively have gathered 10 million, maybe 12 million, maybe by the year 2030 30 million fewer votes are going to stack the judiciary and entrench minority rule," said Sen. Brian Schatz (D-HI) at judicial hearings last year to confirm Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court. "And so something has to give."

This isn't the first time someone tried to pass a crock of **** off as reality....it's nothing...just rantings of a lunatic.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

R
 Blackvegetable
So who is passing restrictive voter laws - in the wake of the most secure election in US history?
I don't see any problem whatsoever having rules around an election, so long as rules apply to everyone equally.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

rednecks....Serious QUES

Where are schools rated in the redneck states Nation Wide?????

omh

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 09 Jun 2021, 6:45 pm » wrote: rednecks....Serious QUES

what ruling elite groups rank schools between rural and urban sprawl?

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

solon » 09 Jun 2021, 3:30 pm » wrote: NEO is a LIAR. There isnt any reason to READ his posts. 90% of them are :LIES he tells to annoy his intellectual superiors just LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE every day its what he does

NEO is a PROVEN LIAR and a TROLL
LIAR.?

STUPID..?
Just the other day  you tried to use the invention of a squirt gun as proof of intellectual parity between the races......
 HOW STUPID IS THAT..?Image  
TO MAKE MATTER WORSE I HAD TO SHOW EVERYONE THAT THIS WAS REALLY A1/2 WHITE INVENTION.
SOLON'S HISTORY OF COMPULSIVE LYING JUST KEEPS GROWING.
THIS WAS NOT A  "NEGRO INVENTION" LIKE SOLON FRAUDULENTLY CLAIMED
THE SQUIRT GUN WAS CO-INVENTED BY A WHITE MAN NAMED BRUCE D'ANDRADE..!!!
HOW DESPERATE OF A **** LIAR  CAN YOU GET..?
ANSWER THAT SOLON..!!!
IF NOT FOR MY VIGILANCE, LYING BABOON SOLON WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH SPREADING MORE LIES.....

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

I accept your sureende CHILDISH PUNK

GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD GUTLESS COWARD

so now once again you WERE ANSWERED and since you are FAR TOO STUPID to address an issue or a response we are at the part where you repeat yourself OVER AND OVER like the demented propaganda parrot you are.GOD you are PATHETIC

I showed you that many black people HAVE invented things and MANY of those inventions were SUBSTANTIAL and YOU ARE A LIAR.. Not satisfied with being THIS STUPID a TRAITOR and a RACITS PIG you are also a LIAR. Keep on pushing your white supremacy BS.  Keep telling us how intellectually superior white people are while DEMONSTRATING how intellectually INFERIOR YOU ARE

You are still a GUTLESS COWARD and a RACIST PIG and you always will be TRAITOR

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

neueregel » 09 Jun 2021, 6:20 pm » wrote: I could have made my post lengthy and with big words but why not boil it down to its essence? Everything the left does is to either gain power or protect power....nothing more, nothing less.
So let me boil down my repsonse to what that bit of IGNORANCE deserves YOU ARE A LIAR a petty childish BRAINWASHED LIAR

That IGNORANT BS which is asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Benson13 » 09 Jun 2021, 6:45 pm » wrote: rednecks....Serious QUES

:die:   :clap:   :clap:   :rofl:  

Benson13

Share      Unread post

(last place)