This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Hank » 10 Jun 2021, 11:34 am » wrote: So would affirmative action be considered part of critical race theory

For sure. But not in the way you might think, since Affirmative Action itself is not the problem ehre. The difficult task is helping White Privileged citizens with their understanding of and their embracing the need for, Affirmative Action.
and part of the systematic racial institution the country was supposedly built on?
Remember the systematic racial institution has been alive and well since 1619 and most notable, since 1863, when we White Americans lied about finally letting Equality settle in to stay forever. Whereas Affirmative Action just came along in 1964-'65, so is it fair to say it as a part of what we were built on?

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 10 Jun 2021, 12:00 pm » wrote: For sure. But not in the way you might think, since Affirmative Action itself is not the problem ehre. The difficult task is helping White Privileged citizens with their understanding of and their embracing the need for, Affirmative Action.

Remember the systematic racial institution has been alive and well since 1619 and most notable, since 1863, when we White Americans lied about finally letting Equality settle in to stay forever. Whereas Affirmative Action just came along in 1964-'65, so is it fair to say it as a part of what we were built on?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha recite, recite, recite how people won't accept how life sustains the current population naturally.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 10 Jun 2021, 11:22 am » wrote:
Hank » 10 Jun 2021, 11:01 am » wrote:  
How were whites able to bring slaves over from africa in such large numbers?
... trolling like racism's fav co-Army mates @sooted up Cyndi  ​​​​@Jantje_Smit  so I will assist you with getting back on topic.

Whites bringing slaves over from Africa, is not an issue. Why? Ever heard of the Barbary Slave Trade?
If not, let me synopsize the relevance for you. ..
Barbary Slave Trade featured our White ancestors enslaving each other, yep, enslaving other Whites yes other Caucasoids yes other northern-Europeans yes other descendants of our omnipotent, Neanderthal ancestors, from high atop Caucus Mountain no doubt indeed. So quit talking about Blacks African tribes selling their own kind, to Jews, who then delivered them to our USA ancestors.

Which, means what? That it is not about how were whites able to bring slaves over from africa in such large numbers. Nope. It is all about our evil satanic White Privilege, ruling over the USA, and making us think that we can keep Blacks locked in chattel slavery's bondage for eternity. We made that choice, and the world did not make that choice.

We see from the Barbary Slave Trade that most non-satanic people realize that it is inhumane to enslave a group for hundreds of years. Which means, when we ended slavery in the USA on paper, we should have also ended it in our society. But we did not do that, and it is intentional. Which means our Black friends in 2021 still suffer the eternal effects of the U.S. Slave Trade, in our USA society.

Now luckily, some good Whitefolks like me and others around America ---usually Liberals!--- now realize that we need to change our centuries-old way of thinking about our Black friends. How? You ask
lol
By undressing our own satanic racism for informing the masses who lead our nation into the future. Enter: Critical Race Theory.

We will be at your front door soon. So have my pando boo-boo tea ready too pal, because we will be staying for a loooong while ---no matter where you are hiding, from Maine to Mexicali.
@Vegas  @Blutarski  @omh  @Buffalo  @Huey  @FOS  and other racists ... this is mainly meant for yall Image

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Abatjour » 10 Jun 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: @Vegas  @Blutarski  @omh  @Buffalo  @Huey  @FOS  and other racists ... this is mainly meant for yall Image
Left out FOS again :loco:  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Nope. 

Now go sit your drunkAZZ down somewhere vodka vermint.

Last edited by Abatjour on 10 Jun 2021, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 10 Jun 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: Nope. 

Always avoid how biology eternally separates your sole displacement here now. but you bought a contextual soul protected by laws that rule biological results to remain silent or else.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Abatjour » 10 Jun 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: @Vegas  @Blutarski  @omh  @Buffalo  @Huey  @FOS  and other racists ... this is mainly meant for yall Image

blacks were enslaved because they were weak.

just like when various white tribes were weak, they too were enslaved.

the word slave comes from slav.

but anyway, white liberals wont be around long. They arent reproducing.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 10 Jun 2021, 12:24 pm » wrote: blacks were enslaved because they were weak.

just like when various white tribes were weak, they too were enslaved.

the word slave comes from slav.

but anyway, white liberals wont be around long. They arent reproducing.
they were enslaved because another tribe wanted their established village and evicted them to another continent. whites just supplied the transportation and most of them weren't Americans.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Abatjour » 10 Jun 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: Nope. 

Is your girlfriend coming to the party.. Betty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_2D8Eo15wE

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

I see **** is out of his mind again.

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 1:09 pm » wrote: I see **** is out of his mind again.
he is in his trained social mind hoping life is more than isolated by his own brain. I think I am the origin person that came up with during evolving a fertilized cell is the brain to each body born as a replacement to those added the conception.

It is complete circuit ancestral progression as specifically as population exist each rotation of the planet. Kind of puts all established science in the same league as religions.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Good morning Vegas
Does he actually think I have time to read his jibber jabber and mumbo jumbo..?

solon

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 10 Jun 2021, 1:28 pm » wrote: Good morning Vegas
Does he actually think I have time to read his jibber jabber and mumbo jumbo..?
No GUTLESS COWARD and TRAITOR we all know you are too STUPID to read

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

solon » 10 Jun 2021, 1:30 pm » wrote: No GUTLESS COWARD and TRAITOR we all know you are too STUPID to read
STUPID..?
Just the other day  you tried to use the invention of a squirt gun as proof of intellectual parity bwtween the races......

Last edited by Blutarski on 10 Jun 2021, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

solon

Share      Unread post

What many people dont realize and whaty WHITE SUPREMACISTS and RACIST PIGS never want anyone to know is that after the civil war we BEGAN to have a multiracial democracy in America. Reconstruction was working . In South Carolina they had a MAJORITY BLACK legislature in 1868. The KKK and White supremacists went nuts of course. They began to say the black legislature was redistributing tax dollars from hard working whites to lazy blacks. See TreasonMonkeys are STUPID they dont make up new talking points they recycle old ones and that one is STILL a mainstay of the STUPID and BRAINWASHED

in 1895 SC wrote a new constitution that limited the vote to those the registars believed understood the constitution which of course was determied by the color of your skin. White Supremacist and RACIST PIGS dont want history like that taught or history of places like RoseWood race massacre in Florida or the Tulsa race massacre or Wilmington NC where a BIRACIAL city government was duly elected and white supremacists incited a MOB that ran them all out of town

White supremacists and RACIST PIGS want to pretend such things never happened or that such things had NO EFFECT on history. We BEGAN to be the multiracial democracy right after the CIVIL WAR that we are meant to be and that WHITE SUPREMACISTS and RACIST PIGS are still fighting today. A compromise that ended reconstruction and allowed VIOLENCE and White supremacists to take the south and define it with RACISM and White supremacy that is breathing its LAST GASPS today. Ths is why critical race theory SHOULD be raught it is why TEXAS SCHOOLBOOKS are GARBAGE and California passed a law NOT ALLOWING them to be used in California. The right always wants a stranglehold on the terms of debate and on REALITY which they want to replace with their FANTASIES

We cant let them. Lets teach the TRUTH. The good the bad and the UGLY the truth will set us free

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 1:09 pm » wrote: I see @sooted up Cyndi  is my leader, all because she is out of her drunkAZZ mind again.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
**** has melt downs.. I repeat.. his meds aren't timed apart right... Ike help him? @Ike Bana  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 10 Jun 2021, 2:01 pm » wrote: **** has melt downs.. I repeat.. his meds aren't timed apart right... Ike help him? @Ike Bana

:rofl:  Yeah, he needs some help. Hopefully Ike will see to him.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:02 pm » wrote: Image  Yeah, he needs some help. Hopefully Ike will see to him.
I cant control him..he's a mini POM... but only phelix will get this? :wave:  

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 10 Jun 2021, 2:06 pm » wrote: I cant control him..he's a mini POM... but only phelix will get this? :wave:  
if you say so.