This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Why is the left so invested teaching that propaganda to little kids?

By definition is a theory based on fact?

Why, throughout their entire history, have democrats been the party of racism and hatred?

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

RACIST PIG Nerfball is FAR TOO STUPID to know what Critical Race theory is nor to understand it or discuss it intelligently. Just a PUNK being a PUNK again

WHy does RACIST PIG and CHILDISH PUNK Nerfball jsut LIE AND LIE AND LIE?

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

solon » 09 Jun 2021, 4:12 pm » wrote: RACIST PIG Nerfball is FAR TOO STUPID to know what Critical Race theory is nor to understand it or discuss it intelligently. Just a PUNK being a PUNK again

WHy does RACIST PIG and CHILDISH PUNK Nerfball jsut LIE AND LIE AND LIE?
RACIST PIG COLON who was named after a large intestine is FAR TOO STUPID to know that Critical Race theory is just plainly *** WORSHIP.  Just a PUNK being a PUNK again

WHy does RACIST PIG and CHILDISH PUNK COLON jsut LIE AND LIE AND LIE?

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 09 Jun 2021, 4:11 pm » wrote: Why is the left so invested teaching that propaganda to little kids?
uhhhh, to break the four-century cycle of White Privilege that causes White kids to grow up to be satanic racists ---like what you became?

omh

Share      Unread post

theories suggest real isn't real without defining real first but making suggestions that become laws that govern ancestral outcomes forward limited to mutually evolving now in plain sight people pretend life cannot be limited to adapting in the moment here.
space time paradox is solved when one sees living is being spontaneously here since conceived simultaneously existing until decomposed. Reproductive cells are matured by static energy one at a time while they don't become energy of ever changing forms until merged at conception of a next generation by already existing generations.

Simple compounding is the reason no two lifetimes are identically the same person twice. Nothing remains what it became so far. Eternity sustained by perpetual balancing between limited molecular content and infinite combinations between erosion and decomposing but the combinations don't exist until conceived in ancestral sequence of current population changing shape as formed since added until departing.

I can kinetically account for every lifetime without knowing the species. sure I can get details transposed, but inaccurate isn't wrong, just incomplete. Intellectual grey vs gray or dawn vs dusk separating night and day as tropics separate seasonal shifts on the same day.

Need an ancient metaphor for this, East is east and west is west and the two planes shall never make contact with each other at electromagnetic poles north and south.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 09 Jun 2021, 5:22 pm » wrote: uhhhh, to break the four-century cycle of White Privilege that causes White kids to grow up to be satanic racists ---like what you became?

It's post civil war Mandy or whoever you identify as.  You not supposed to be sell negro even in idol form.  Your still got your *** worship gig going I see

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 09 Jun 2021, 5:58 pm » wrote: It's post civil war Mandy or whoever you identify as.  You not supposed to be sell negro even in idol form.  Your still got your *** worship gig going I see
You are a satanic racist, I am not. Therefore what you call ***/negroid worshipping, I prove is merely, me accepting that not only us Caucasoids made America great/the Leader of the free world. 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 09 Jun 2021, 6:08 pm » wrote: You are a satanic racist, I am not. Therefore what you call ***/negroid worshipping, I prove is merely, me accepting that not only us Caucasoids made America great/the Leader of the free world.

Sure....you can call "*** worship" anything but what it actually is if you want to....it's America.

You don't have to justify yourself and you beliefs if if they aren't your own

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 09 Jun 2021, 6:08 pm » wrote: You are a satanic racist, I am not. Therefore what you call ***/negroid worshipping, I prove is merely, me accepting that not only us Caucasoids made America great/the Leader of the free world. 

You are an educated disciple of doubt so filled with expectation life is more than biology sustains so far, you won't accept biology holds your displacement as eternally separated mutually evolving as one of a kind.

who is the fool believing they fooled everyone else more than achieved within yourself. power, wealth, fame are achieved converting reproduced sole positions into performing cradle to grave as citizens of social identities living on a higher plane that life itself.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Trump and fox teach propaganda to old geezer white trash, retards.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 09 Jun 2021, 6:11 pm » wrote: Sure....you can call "*** worship" anything but what it actually is if you want to....it's America.

You don't have to justify yourself and you beliefs if if they aren't your own
Justify? Nope!
hey pal, 3 months ago I did not even know you exist on earth. Yet I am going on 3 decades of living life hanging out with Blacks, graduating college with Black roommates, dating lovely Black women, using my financial assets to uplift Black people, and of course, using my voice to stomp out our White racism which creeps like you love to perpetuate from Maine to Mexicali. So, figure it out, what needs no justification for a damn thing.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 09 Jun 2021, 6:42 pm » wrote: Justify? Nope!
hey pal, 3 months ago I did not even know you exist on earth. Yet I am going on 3 decades of living life hanging out with Blacks, graduating college with Black roommates, dating lovely Black women, using my financial assets to uplift Black people, and of course, using my voice to stomp out our White racism which creeps like you love to perpetuate from Maine to Mexicali. So, figure it out, what needs no justification for a damn thing.
"Dating lovely Black women"   hey **** ugly black women need lovin too...

You are a **** moonbat **** crazy LIAR!!!

omh

Share      Unread post

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, you are a true denier of self evident life. I read your post and all you are doing is bragging about being more than those you uplift socially. Everything you do is based on image and illusion to boost your character seeking social recognition.

Real is real and reality is just people wishing life wasn't restricted to biological outcomes mutually evolving now. Misery organizes against honesty. .
Last edited by omh on 09 Jun 2021, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

ohhhh....you have a black friend...you should have said so.  Climb up on top of the moral highground and light your virtue signal....it's trophy time

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 09 Jun 2021, 6:48 pm » wrote: ohhhh....you have a black friend...you should have said so.  Climb up on top of the moral highground and light your virtue signal....it's trophy time
Nope. I live that life, I don't just yell that life. Long before the virtue signalers, showed up, I was already hanging out in the deep dark trenches of ghettos with my Black friends.

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 09 Jun 2021, 7:05 pm » wrote: Nope. I live that life, I don't just yell that life. Long before the virtue signalers, showed up, I was already hanging out in the deep dark trenches of ghettos with my Black friends.

the landlord movie. ^^^^^^^^ art and reality work against natural life. lampshade doesn't respect how biology eternally separates those lived and alive as their replacements so far.

@nefarious101, I pinned your thread. Hell of a great topic.
Last edited by omh on 09 Jun 2021, 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 09 Jun 2021, 6:45 pm » wrote: I am a sissified fawn from the Asinine Anti-Abatjour Anus' Army, still weeping, over how Abatjour murders my racism everywhere on this website. I am posting in this thread only for following orders from General @sooted up Cyndi  pal
fikst

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 09 Jun 2021, 7:05 pm » wrote: Nope. I live that life, I don't just yell that life. Long before the virtue signalers, showed up, I was already hanging out in the deep dark trenches of ghettos with my Black friends.

you a nut aren't ya?....you think *** worship is your way into the Green Utopia Heaven promised by the Majik Negro.

You're not just a nut you are one of those spooky nuts who sits around alone and chants about critical race theory

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

nefarious101 » 09 Jun 2021, 5:02 pm » wrote: RACIST PIG COLON who was named after a large intestine is FAR TOO STUPID to know that Critical Race theory is just plainly *** WORSHIP.  Just a PUNK being a PUNK again

WHy does RACIST PIG and CHILDISH PUNK COLON jsut LIE AND LIE AND LIE?

Just the other day he tried to use the invention of a squirt gun as proof of intellectual parity bwtween the races...... :die:  

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

nefarious101 » 09 Jun 2021, 5:58 pm » wrote: It's post civil war Mandy or whoever you identify as.  You not supposed to be sell negro even in idol form.  Your still got your *** worship gig going I see
Be careful with ABUbecause if he wants to apply additional "torque" to his arguments he might put his hand in his pocket..... :die:  !!