This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

CHILDISH PUNK being a CHILDISH PUNK again because as always he is FAR TOO STUPID to ever address an issue or contribute to a discusson just a PUNK being a PUNK with every silly childish post he makes

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

solon » 09 Jun 2021, 4:16 pm » wrote: CHILDISH PUNK being a CHILDISH PUNK again because as always he is FAR TOO STUPID to ever address an issue or contribute to a discusson just a PUNK being a PUNK with every silly childish post he makes
Idiot…

omh

Share      Unread post

I have no problem smashing your ideology even with your handicap so dependent upon it. Stop using symbolism over substance to take away what I earned for my family.

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

omh » 09 Jun 2021, 6:06 pm » wrote: I have no problem smashing your ideology even with your handicap so dependent upon it. Stop using symbolism over substance to take away what I earned for my family.
It’s disability you **** idiot! The social justice warriors demanded the word handicap we abandon years ago. Where the hell of you been? Oh yeah I forgot, your mental illness prevents you from communicating coherently, my bad!Image

omh

Share      Unread post

PoliticalPopUp » 09 Jun 2021, 7:10 pm » wrote: It’s disability you **** idiot! The social justice warriors demanded the word handicap we abandon years ago. Where the hell of you been? Oh yeah I forgot, your mental illness prevents you from communicating coherently, my bad!Image
semantics don't matter in real time. again, I am not about removing equal opportunity for everyone, I am debunking false narratives that make everyone created equally timed apart now and adapt or become extinct feel less than those promising fairness of outcomes.

It's your ideology you hide behind i am after, your displacement is your responsibility. You have those assisting you, that is great, but advocating that I am supposed to give up my time so you can feel larger than equally timed apart doesn't float in my brain.

Again, I have lived psychologically abused by humanity 24/7 and I still enjoy my time being me. I won't buy the guilt society makes me pay for in taxes to fund the infrastructure of self fulfilling planned obsolescence governed by plausible deniability biology doesn't maintain eternal separation of ancestries alive so far.

I have survive the hard knock life getting punished for understanding actual life in plain sight.

Two If By Tea

Share      Unread post

I don't care What Party.

"Politicians" thrive in WashDC and any State Capitol.

The parties are to drive "Ideologies" and Emotions for Lobbying $$$ and Votes.

Behind the "Scenes" doesn't matter which Party..

Lobbyists $$$ what calls the SHOTS

omh

Share      Unread post

Two If By Tea » 09 Jun 2021, 7:25 pm » wrote: I don't care What Party.

"Politicians" thrive in WashDC and any State Capitol.

The parties are to drive "Ideologies" and Emotions for Lobbying $$$ and Votes.

Behind the "Scenes" doesn't matter which Party..

Lobbyists $$$ what calls the SHOTS
Religions are also. Religions make vocabulary intellectually matter, politics makes vernacular tribalism mandatory cradle to grave, economics drives people to stay in character role playing historically, academia trains new additions to follow old traditions, and arts keeps everyone focused on social narratives not biological results.

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

omh » 09 Jun 2021, 7:14 pm » wrote: semantics don't matter in real time. again, I am not about removing equal opportunity for everyone, I am debunking false narratives that make everyone created equally timed apart now and adapt or become extinct feel less than those promising fairness of outcomes.

It's your ideology you hide behind i am after, your displacement is your responsibility. You have those assisting you, that is great, but advocating that I am supposed to give up my time so you can feel larger than equally timed apart doesn't float in my brain.

Again, I have lived psychologically abused by humanity 24/7 and I still enjoy my time being me. I won't buy the guilt society makes me pay for in taxes to fund the infrastructure of self fulfilling planned obsolescence governed by plausible deniability biology doesn't maintain eternal separation of ancestries alive so far.

I have survive the hard knock life getting punished for understanding actual life in plain sight.
When have I ever advocated that you give up your time? Never! I don’t care what you do with your time. Your time is yours to waste as you do…Image

omh

Share      Unread post

PoliticalPopUp » 09 Jun 2021, 8:01 pm » wrote: When have I ever advocated that you give up your time? Never! I don’t care what you do with your time. Your time is yours to waste as you do…Image
You don't, your ideology does. We the people demand individuals pay to believe what we invented possible. Now combine that to all narratives factualizing time relativity as all any ancestor needs to know cradle to grave or else. Damned for not taking sides damned by all other sides not picking theirs. who wins in that scenario? central economic global philanthropists like Warren Buffett, George Soros, Those making social media what it became protecting the narrative nobody knows what life actually does in plain sight and anyone discussing it is met with ridicule, exile, charges of treason and blasphemy and all realities unite in silencing honesty about simple biology.

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

omh » 09 Jun 2021, 8:29 pm » wrote: You don't, your ideology does. We the people demand individuals pay to believe what we invented possible. Now combine that to all narratives factualizing time relativity as all any ancestor needs to know cradle to grave or else. Damned for not taking sides damned by all other sides not picking theirs. who wins in that scenario? central economic global philanthropists like Warren Buffett, George Soros, Those making social media what it became protecting the narrative nobody knows what life actually does in plain sight and anyone discussing it is met with ridicule, exile, charges of treason and blasphemy and all realities unite in silencing honesty about simple biology.
Oh, OK, now I get it. Thanks!Image