By Vegas
09 Jun 2021, 11:19 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:31 pm » wrote: They wouldnt be diagnosed with anything.   

Finally. Yes. Thank you.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:33 pm » wrote: Finally. Yes. Thank you.
They wouldnt be diagnosed with anything.   They may realize they are in the wrong gender and simply get it fixed.  It may not ever cause them SIGNIFICANT distress.

This is my entire post.

They would be transgender without a mental health diagnosis 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:35 pm » wrote: They wouldnt be diagnosed with anything.   They may realize they are in the wrong gender and simply get it fixed.  It may not ever cause them SIGNIFICANT distress.

This is my entire post.

They would be transgender without a mental health diagnosis

How would they know if they are in the wrong gender unless they have been diagnosed as being in the wrong gender?  Otherwise, they are just 'in wonder' all the time. This is about 'knowing' not 'wondering' or 'thinking they might be..'

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:38 pm » wrote: How would they know if they are in the wrong gender unless they have been diagnosed as being in the wrong gender?  Otherwise, they are just 'in wonder' all the time. This is about 'knowing' not 'wondering' or 'thinking they might be..'
No one is ever diagnosed as being in the wrong gender.  That is a self report only.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:39 pm » wrote: No one is ever diagnosed as being in the wrong gender.  That is a self report only.

They have a criteria. The reason why there has been no one diagnosed as being in the wrong gender is because there is no scientific evidence, anywhere, in medical research that shows it is even possible. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:41 pm » wrote: They have a criteria. The reason why there has been no one diagnosed as being in the wrong gender is because there is no scientific evidence, anywhere, in medical research that shows it is even possible.
It is certainly possible to have reassignment surgery.  And if that makes someone happy I am in full support of it.

Are you?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:42 pm » wrote: It is certainly possible to have reassignment surgery.  And if that makes someone happy I am in full support of it.

Are you?
Am I? Who cares what I support? Why does it matter what you support? They have rights to do whatever the hell they want, with or without anyone's support. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:30 pm » wrote: You are dumb as hell. If a person does not display symptoms for depression, then why the **** would they be diagnosed with depression? Therefore they don't have depression.  Likewise, why would any illness be labeled to someone if they don't have the symptoms for it? 

I don't know of any simpler words that I can say to dumb that down for you.
Stop.

There's good reason why you are staring into a washingmachine...

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 2:45 pm » wrote: Stop.

There's good reason why you are staring into a washingmachine...

Another example of Veghead's inspiring and extraordinary intellect.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:45 pm » wrote: Am I? Who cares what I support? Why does it matter what you support? They have rights to do whatever the hell they want, with or without anyone's support.
Your op suggests not to support such people 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:47 pm » wrote: Your op suggests not to support such people

Nope. It suggests to not support society normalizing a mental illness. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:48 pm » wrote: Nope. It suggests to not support society normalizing a mental illness.
We have established it is not a mental illness if it does not cause significant clinical distress

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:49 pm » wrote: We have established it is not a mental illness if it does not cause significant clinical distress

No we didn't. I have given you evidence of the criteria itself that transgenderism is under the umbrella of gender dysphoria. I didn't write it. It came directly from the criteria and doctors. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:48 pm » wrote: Nope. It suggests to not support society normalizing a mental illness.
How many Americans suffered transgender related death or injury each year?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 2:54 pm » wrote: How many Americans suffer transgender related death or injury each year?

Rule , idiot. 

At least come up with a question that relates to the OP you stupid mother ****.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:55 pm » wrote: Rule , idiot. 

At least come up with a question that relates to the OP you stupid mother ****.
You are insisting that your queasies be accommodated, but you dismissed the idea that the US has a gun problem based on "the math"...

What math can you cite in defense of your demands?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 2:58 pm » wrote: You are insisting that your queasies be accommodated, but you dismissed the idea that the US has a gun problem based on "the math"...

What math can you cite in defense of your demands?

Look at this dumb ***. He can't debunk the OP so now he is going off to some other thread. 

Rule, you **** idiot. Stop **** hiding behind your God damn questions. God I hate narcissists. I **** hate you people.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:59 pm » wrote: Look at this dumb ***. He can't debunk the OP so now he is going off to some other thread. 

Rule, you **** idiot. Stop **** hiding behind your God damn questions. God I hate narcissists. I **** hate you people.
You're a **** idiot.

Answer the question, loser.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:51 pm » wrote: No we didn't. I have given you evidence of the criteria itself that transgenderism is under the umbrella of gender dysphoria. I didn't write it. It came directly from the criteria and doctors.
Without signoficant clinical distress no diagnosis.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 3:00 pm » wrote: You're a **** idiot.

Answer the question, loser.

The coward can't stop being a coward. 

Step 1: Ask veghead a question
Step 2: Veghead goes on a tangent because he is a coward
3. Bring Veghead back to the original question
4. Veghead accuses you as evading from his tangent while evading from the original question.

Textbook,.