By Vegas
09 Jun 2021, 11:19 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 3:52 pm » wrote: I posted facts and you banned them .

That is also a fact
Why did you ignore all of my facts? Answer that!!!!!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 3:54 pm » wrote: Why did you ignore all of my facts? Answer that!!!!!
You have misinterpreted the information you have read.

You fail to include all the criteria for the diagnosis and only like the parts that support your views 

I posted ALL the facts

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 3:57 pm » wrote: You have misinterpreted the information you have read.

You fail to include all the criteria for the diagnosis and only like the parts that support your views 

I posted ALL the facts

Nope. Iinterpreted the way the docs did. I posted the facts in its entirity and you incessantly ignored them. All of them.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 3:58 pm » wrote: Nope. Iinterpreted the way the docs did. I posted the facts in its entirity and you incessantly ignored them. All of them.
This is from the APA.  Are you saying you are right and they are wrong when they wrote the DSM?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kutv.com/a ... ation-says

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

From the APA

Diversity in gender identity and expression is part of the human experience and transgender and gender nonbinary identities and expressions are healthy, incongruence between one’s sex and gender is neither pathological nor a mental health disorder."

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

I think that settles this matter

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas giants » 10 Jun 2021, 3:57 pm » wrote: You have misinterpreted the information you have read.

I posted ALL the facts

you posted all statistically averaged facts published that limit the conversation to debating what if against what about.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

omh » 10 Jun 2021, 11:59 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 11:56 am » wrote: Define "woke", as you fear it...

Because no one can tell me what's not to loathe..
Your social mind is made up and your brain stopped thinking for itself at 4 years old.
At least his social media mind is not like yours which is a, lunatic, that login everyday to post mushmouthDUMB$hit and to commit adultery with @Jantje_Smit  ... lol
don't forget now, you told a lie on me 5 months ago and I've been slapping your punkAZZ around with it every since that day, you miserable maggot you have no ground to criticize anyone.  The way you ran in here to help your lover Jantje, is exxxactly why you are THEE breakfast of champions.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 09 Jun 2021, 11:27 pm » wrote: Good post Vegas.. your right. Image  And they should stop changing society for a group of mentally ill people.. that are a tiny percentage of the population.. that's what gets me.
=18pxLegal immigration makes us stronger.

I want to secure our borders AND fix our broken immigration system. Gavin Newsom only wants to keep California a sanctuary state and allow violent criminals to live freely. I will not stand for this any longer.

As Governor of California:
  • =18pxI will work to ensure Californians feel safe.
  • =18pxI will welcome legal immigrants with a vibrant economy.
  • =18pxI will put an END to California being a sanctuary state.
=18px I promise to make this a #1 PRIORITY but can only do that if we get GAVIN NEWSOM OUT OF OFFICE. Will you help me, Walter? I'm asking you to step up and help me SAVE CALIFORNIA.

=18pxPlease contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to help me SECURE our nation's borders and FIX our broken immigration system. >> [left]=18px=18px=20pxSTAND WITH CAITLYN[/left][left]=18pxSUPPORTER: Walter
CONTRIBUTION STATUS: PENDING
DEADLINE: 1 HOUR
=18px=18px=18px=20px=20pxCONTRIBUTE NOW >>[/left][/center][/center] 
=20pxCONTRIBUTE $500

=20pxCONTRIBUTE $100[/center] =20pxCONTRIBUTE $50

=20pxCONTRIBUTE $25

=20pxCONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT
=18px=18pxI am here to find common-sense solutions, even if they disrupt the norm. I promise to be a leader who will fix our problems and make a real difference in the lives of Californians.

I really need your support as I continue the fight to SAVE California. Will you stand with me?

Contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR to step up and FIGHT for California.

Thank you,

=18px=18px=18px=18px=18px=18px=18px=18px=18pxCaitlyn Jenner
Candidate for Governor of California
RETHUGLIRAT!

=18px 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 4:11 pm » wrote: I think that settles this matter

It says what I said. You are right, it does settle the matter. 

OP confirmed.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 6:09 pm » wrote: It says what I said. You are right, it does settle the matter. 

OP confirmed.
Deny that the APA says it is NOT a mental health disorder

This statement is directly from the APA

Diversity in gender identity and expression is part of the human experience and transgender and gender nonbinary identities and expressions are healthy, incongruence between one’s sex and gender is neither pathological nor a mental health disorder."

Last edited by Vegas giants on 10 Jun 2021, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 10 Jun 2021, 6:03 pm » wrote: =18pxLegal immigration makes us stronger.

I want to secure our borders AND fix our broken immigration system. Gavin Newsom only wants to keep California a sanctuary state and allow violent criminals to live freely. I will not stand for this any longer.

=18px I promise to make this a #1 PRIORITY but can only do that if we get GAVIN NEWSOM OUT OF OFFICE. Will you help me, Walter? I'm asking you to step up and help me SAVE CALIFORNIA.

=18pxPlease contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to help me SECURE our nation's borders and FIX our broken immigration system. >> [left]=18px=18px=20pxSTAND WITH CAITLYN[/left][left]=18pxSUPPORTER: Walter
=20pxCONTRIBUTE $500

=20pxCONTRIBUTE $25

=18px=18pxI am here to find common-sense solutions, even if they disrupt the norm. I promise to be a leader who will fix our problems and make a real difference in the lives of Californians.

I really need your support as I continue the fight to SAVE California. Will you stand with me?

Thank you,

RETHUGLIRAT!

=18px 
they're shipping some of them up here Nutin?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

SALT LAKE CITY (KUTV) — America's leading psychiatric organization has adopted a resolution which states being transgender is not a mental disorder. The resolution also strongly rebukes "conversion therapy" that aims to change anyone's gender identity or sexual orientation. It's a resolution that was welcome news to Utah's transgender advocates.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 6:11 pm » wrote: Deny that the APA says it is NOT a mental health disorder

I never denied that. In fact, I quoted it myself in the criteria of facts that you keep ignoring. You are cherry picking the facts (just like you did with our gun conversation). You keep your facts, then dismiss mine. How convenient. 

The point is that, as the criteria suggests (not me, but the criteria) that it one cannot be considered transgendered unless they fit the criteria under gender dysphoria. I don't now how many times I need to say that. 

Please don't make start the prediction crap again on you, because I already know that you are going to post the same thing that I already addressed 100 times now. I **** hate redundancy. I hate it. I already addressed it. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 10 Jun 2021, 6:03 pm » wrote: =18pxLegal immigration makes us stronger.

=20pxCONTRIBUTE $500

=20pxCONTRIBUTE $25

Thank you,

RETHUGLIRAT!

=18px 
I cant help you? I"m sorry you are waking up so late.. this is not what we all grew up with being  a dem. :blush:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 6:17 pm » wrote: I never denied that. In fact, I quoted it myself in the criteria of facts that you keep ignoring. You are cherry picking the facts (just like you did with our gun conversation). You keep your facts, then dismiss mine. How convenient. 

The point is that, as the criteria suggests (not me, but the criteria) that it one cannot be considered transgendered unless they fit the criteria under gender dysphoria. I don't now how many times I need to say that. 

Please don't make start the prediction crap again on you, because I already know that you are going to post the same thing that I already addressed 100 times now. I **** hate redundancy. I hate it. I already addressed it.
The sentence clearly says that transgender is not a mental health disorder and is in fact healthy.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

incongruence between one’s sex and gender is neither pathological nor a mental health disorder."

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 10 Jun 2021, 6:13 pm » wrote: they're shipping some of them up here Nutin?
No. Don't worry, Caitlyn is a CAL GAL! But a RETHUG! hahaha :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 6:21 pm » wrote: The sentence clearly says that transgender is not a mental health disorder and is in fact healthy.
Why do you refuse to read the facts I give? I don't understand. If you go back and carefully read and interpret all those facts and criteria from the APA and DSM V, you will see how all of what you are saying ties in with all of it. But you wont consider any other facts. Just yours. None of what I posted was made up. It came directly from the research. It ties in beautifully with your facts. I promise it does. I promise.

You refuse to answer my questions on the other thread, though I answered every single one of yours. You refuse to look at all the facts I presented, though you have no issue keeping yours. I can't force you to be consider all the facts. I can't force you to not cherry pick. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 10 Jun 2021, 6:24 pm » wrote: No. Don't worry, Caitlyn is a CAL GAL! But a RETHUG! hahaha Image   Image   Image
I do worry... your gov is an a-hole