User avatar
By Vegas
09 Jun 2021, 11:19 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 6:28 pm » wrote: Why do you refuse to read the facts I give? I don't understand. If you go back and carefully read and interpret all those facts and criteria from the APA and DSM V, you will see how all of what you are saying ties in with all of it. But you wont consider any other facts. Just yours. None of what I posted was made up. It came directly from the research. It ties in beautifully with your facts. I promise it does. I promise.

You refuse to answer my questions on the other thread, though I answered every single one of yours. You refuse to look at all the facts I presented, though you have no issue keeping yours. I can't force you to be consider all the facts. I can't force you to not cherry pick.
I have read everything you have posted and will answer any questions you ask directly and honestly 


But this is part of the 18 point resolution released from the APA, the people that write the DSM.


It could not be more clear 
  1. BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that Transgender and gender nonbinary identities, as well as other gender identities that transcend culturally prescriptive binary notions of gender, represent normal variations in human expression of gender
  2. BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that neither transgender or gender nonbinary identities nor the pursuit of gender-affirming medical care constitutes evidence of a mental disorder
  3. BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that APA opposes portrayals of transgender and gender nonbinary people as mentally ill because of their gender identities and expressions

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 24,445
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 6:30 pm » wrote: I have read everything you have posted and will answer any questions you ask directly and honestly 


 
****. You didn't read a damn thing I presented. If you did, you wouldn't keep presenting the same damn thing that my facts already adequately addressed and interpreted. Now go back and carefully read it. I wont walk you through it. 

 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 34,123
Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 10 Jun 2021, 6:29 pm » wrote: I do worry... your gov is an a-hole
But he's our A-Hole! Better than any Rethug *******! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  
"Got to be good looking, cause he's so hard to see" Beatles :LOL:   :LOL:   :LOL:  
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 6:33 pm » wrote: ****. You didn't read a damn thing I presented. If you did, you wouldn't keep presenting the same damn thing that my facts already adequately addressed and interpreted. Now go back and carefully read it. I wont walk you through it.
Well I read it.   You dont have to answer this question if you dont want to


Do you deny that the APA says that transgender is not a mental health disorder like you said it was in your op?


If you have a question for me I am happy to answer it directly 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 24,445
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 6:36 pm » wrote: Well I read it.   You dont have to answer this question if you dont want to

Do you deny that the APA says that transgender is not a mental health disorder like you said it was in your op?

If you have a question for me I am happy to answer it directly

You did no such thing. I always answered your questions. The record already shows that. 

No, I never denied that. I said that like literally two posts ago.

No you are not happy to answer my questions. But I will try again anyway. I have two for you:
1.  Tell me what all my facts that I presented said.
2. Tell me how your facts and mine tie into each other. 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 6:42 pm » wrote: You did no such thing. I always answered your questions. The record already shows that. 

No, I never denied that. I said that like literally two posts ago.

No you are not happy to answer my questions. But I will try again anyway. I have two for you:
1.  Tell me what all my facts that I presented said.
2. Tell me how your facts and mine tie into each other.
So you admit your opinion in the op that transgender is a mental illness is not shared by the APA.

1.  You have claimed transgender is a mental illness
2.  My facts show that the APA says it is not a mental illness
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 24,445
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 6:44 pm » wrote: So you admit your opinion in the op that transgender is a mental illness is not shared by the APA.

1.  You have claimed transgender is a mental illness
2.  My facts show that the APA says it is not a mental illness
I admitted that the APA shared only your part of it, but that it is not the end of every thing it said, which 100% supported my OP. If you had read my facts, you would know that. Your facts are incomplete. I completed it for you. 

1. No, that is not what it was about, Thus you didn't read it.
2. No, you didn't see how it all ties in together. 

You refusing to accept  and read inconvenient facts proves that you are not willing to debate. You are permanently dismissed. 

Prediction
1. You will continue to cherry pick the same incomplete facts. 

My OP stands strong. You failed. 

 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 6:52 pm » wrote: I admitted that the APA shared only your part of it, but that it is not the end of every thing it said, which 100% supported my OP. If you had read my facts, you would know that. Your facts are incomplete. I completed it for you. 

1. No, that is not what it was about, Thus you didn't read it.
2. No, you didn't see how it all ties in together. 

You refusing to accept  and read inconvenient facts proves that you are not willing to debate. You are permanently dismissed. 

Prediction
1. You will continue to cherry pick the same incomplete facts. 

My OP stands strong. You failed.
Please provide these facts.  In what way does the APA support that transgender is a mental illness or is not normal?

Please show me I am wrong.


I thought they were crystal clear on those subjects.

Who supports your opinions in the op?


If you have any questions for me I am happy to answer them
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 24,445
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 6:55 pm » wrote: Please provide these facts.  In what way does the APA support that transgender is a mental illness or is not normal?

Please show me I am wrong.

I thought they were crystal clear on those subjects.

Who supports your opinions in the op?

If you have any questions for me I am happy to answer them

I did in my facts I gave. You know, the ones that you didn't bother with. 

Stop saying you are happy to answer my questions when you never answer my questions. 

I am giving you one last chance. Read carefully what I presented, then come back to me. No more chances. 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 24,445
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 7:00 pm » wrote: I suppose are done.  I am happy to let the reader of this thread determine if transgender is considered normal and not a mental illness by the most respected psychological agency in the country 

My point is made.  Bye

Your point is incomplete. Which I showed. My OP stands strong. 

Next time show your opponent the courtesy to consider their facts, as I did with you. 

My point is made. My OP stands strong. Bye.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 7:02 pm » wrote: Your point is incomplete. Which I showed. My OP stands strong. 

Next time show your opponent the courtesy to consider their facts, as I did with you. 

My point is made. My OP stands strong. Bye.
The reader shall decide
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 24,445
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 7:06 pm » wrote: The reader shall decide
I doubt they are reading anything. You and I are not as important as you think.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 7:07 pm » wrote: I doubt they are reading anything. You and I are not as important as you think.
Perhaps that is true.  I remain confident that the APA does not consider transgender a mental illness nonetheless

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 24,445
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 7:09 pm » wrote: Perhaps that is true.  I remain confident that the APA does not consider transgender a mental illness nonetheless

I really don't care. Incomplete facts are... well...just that. Incomplete. So whatever dude.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 7:12 pm » wrote: I really don't care. Incomplete facts are... well...just that. Incomplete. So whatever dude.
There is nothing incomplete about what the APA said.  It was crystal clear

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 24,445
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 7:13 pm » wrote: There is nothing incomplete about what the APA said.  It was crystal clear

It was cherry picked, as I have already gone over. You would know that if you had read my facts that you don't give a **** about. 

Prediction
1. You'll continue to not give a **** that you cherry picked and dismissed my facts. 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 7:17 pm » wrote: It was cherry picked, as I have already gone over. You would know that if you had read my facts that you don't give a **** about. 

Prediction
1. You'll continue to not give a **** that you cherry picked and dismissed my facts.
Cherry picked from what?  I can show you the entire resolution.   Can you show SOMETHING on ot that supports your op?


User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 13,882
Politics: Fascist

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 6:36 pm » wrote: Well I read it.   You dont have to answer this question if you dont want to

Do you deny that the APA says that transgender is not a mental health disorder like you said it was in your op?

If you have a question for me I am happy to answer it directly
Stupid. 

What would happen if the entire human species went trans? 

Extinction, of course. 

Not a disorder?
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 24,445
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 7:19 pm » wrote:   Can you show SOMETHING on ot that supports your op?
Oh...my...****...God.  

Yes!  The Facts I Posted that you Intentionally Ignored!!

Prediction
1.  you'll pretend that I never posted anything and demand that I repost it.

@Blackvegetable  it's time for you to come clean. Who is VG really? His dishonest tactics are way too similar to yours. 
 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], user1624551476, Vegas, Zeets2 and 585 guests