By Vegas
09 Jun 2021, 11:19 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 1:31 pm » wrote: No one solicited your opinion...
Define "woke", as you fear it...
No one sollicitated your narcissistic demands...

But just for fun... wokeness is hard to define.. pictures work best to point out the insanity I think...

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Yep.  Up until the publication of the DSM-5, Gender Identity Disorder was a legitimate diagnostic category in the DSM-4-TR, and several DSM versions that preceded it, with all the typically organized accompanying diagnostic criteria for identifying and diagnosing the disorder.
The DSM–5 articulates explicitly that “gender non-conformity is not in itself a mental disorder.” The 5th edition also includes a separate “gender dysphoria in children” diagnosis and for the first time allows the diagnosis to be given to individuals with disorders of sex development (DSD). DSM–5 also includes the optional “post-transition” specifier to indicate when a particular individual’s gender transition is complete. In this “post-transition” case, the diagnosis of gender dysphoria would no longer apply but the individual may still need ongoing medical care (e.g., hormonal treatment).
So, in my humble clinical opinion, you and Vegas are both wrong. What we now call "transgender" was once considered to be a mental health disorder in previous publications of the DSM, but it is not anymore.  As far as Vegas is concerned, regardless of what he says or what he posts, we can always tell where Vegas is coming from.  And in this particular case, whether he agrees on what we find in the DSM-5 or not, it's easy to see that Vegas thinks there is something mentally wrong with the transgendered among us.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

FOS » 10 Jun 2021, 9:00 pm » wrote: Stupid. 

What would happen if the entire human species went trans? 

Extinction, of course. 

Not a disorder?
What would happen if the entire planet became catholic priests and nuns?  

Extinction of course

Dude.....you make this too easy

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 9:57 pm » wrote: Oh...my...****...God.  

Yes!  The Facts I Posted that you Intentionally Ignored!!

Prediction
1.  you'll pretend that I never posted anything and demand that I repost it.

@Blackvegetable  it's time for you to come clean. Who is VG really? His dishonest tactics are way too similar to yours.
Now you are a ****** for referring to me personally rather than the argument.   

You lose the bet

You are pissed you got your *** kicked in this argument and you couldnt resist.  Your concession is complete.

Peanut gallery please.  Lol

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 10 Jun 2021, 5:46 pm » wrote: At least his social media mind is not like yours which is a, lunatic, that login everyday to post mushmouthDUMB$hit and to commit adultery with @Jantje_Smit  ... lol
don't forget now, you told a lie on me 5 months ago and I've been slapping your punkAZZ around with it every since that day, you miserable maggot you have no ground to criticize anyone.  The way you ran in here to help your lover Jantje, is exxxactly why you are THEE breakfast of champions.

core of every reality is never accepting biology eternally separates reproductions alive in plain sight of one another. You want truth, get real. Every reality falls short of actual results in plain sight of mutually evolving here now.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 11 Jun 2021, 7:04 am » wrote: core of every reality is never accepting biology eternally separates reproductions alive in plain sight of one another. You want truth, get real. Every reality falls short of actual results in plain sight of mutually evolving here now.
Something I just noticed about lampshade's reality... check the title of your reply.. next to the #number..

:blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 8:10 am » wrote: Something I just noticed about lampshade's reality... check the title of your reply.. next to the #number..

:blink:  

I wonder if that isn't a glitch in the site's software. kind of like counting ballots between tabulated and recording historical outcomes things got transposed.

If one understands computer programming, they understand what I am saying.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 6:54 am » wrote: Now you are a ****** for referring to me personally rather than the argument.   

You lose the bet

You are pissed you got your *** kicked in this argument and you couldnt resist.  Your concession is complete.

Peanut gallery please.  Lol

I lost  no bet. You intentionally ignored my facts because they kicked your ***. That makes you a ******.

You ignore facts, then by default, I win. You lose. 

LOL!

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Vegas » 09 Jun 2021, 11:19 pm » wrote: First, let's understand what the word 'phobia' means. It doesn't mean 'hate.' That's a lefty thing, they love to falsely accuse non lefties of being hateful and whatever. Phobia means 'fear,' or an extreme fear of something. It doesn't mean 'an extreme hatred of something.' It means an extreme fear of something.'

I don't hate transgenders. Why would I? However, they do freak me out. Perhaps. you could label me transphobic because I do try to evade them as much as possible for the sole reason that normalizing transgenderism freaks me out. A guy should not have tits. It's **** weird, ok? A girl should not have a beard. It's not rational. It's weird as hell. 

My real fear is not toward transgenders, my real fear emerges from the normalization of transgenderism. It's not because they look like the opposite gender, it is because we now live in a society that normalizes their mental illness. That is what causes me anxiety around them. I want to help mentally ill people, I don't want to normalize their illness. Think of it this way. Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality disorder, is a real disorder. These poor people need help. They are genuinely mentally ill. Now assume a bunch of people convince them and most of society that they don't have a mental illness. They just identify with different personalities, therefore they should have a right to act on these personalities that they identify with. This means that if a 30 yr old male, with DID, has a personality of a teenage girl who is on the cheerleading team, then so be it. They are not transgender, but they should be allowed into the girl's locker rooms when they are associating themselves with that identity at the time. It's highly unlikely that this man will perv out, and will probably not cause any harm because he genuinely believes he is a teenage female cheerleader. Ok, and? What does him not being a threat have anything to do with anything? He is still a mentally ill man that is taking a shower with teenage girls. Not ok. 

Transgenders are mentally ill. Normalizing their illness is not ok. Everybody should be transphobic. This doesn't mean hating them. It means that we shouldn't normalize their illness.

At least they live lives of regret. Nothing easy about normalizing that.