This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 8:20 am » wrote: They dont get handouts from arab nations???
Who knows, they don't get handouts from the USA.

Unlike the Jews. 

Jews had their homeland...and they couldn't defend it. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

DennisTheMenace » 10 Jun 2021, 8:27 am » wrote: Who knows, they don't get handouts from the USA.

Unlike the Jews. 

Jews had their homeland...and they ******* about it. 

I know.  They get handouts from arab countries which makes them welfare babies 

They got offered a independent state and turned it down

Call them welfare babies.  Do it

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 8:28 am » wrote: I know.  They get handouts from arab countries which makes them welfare babies 

They got offered a independent state and turned it down

Call them welfare babies.  Do it
The Jewish State (it's not a country) is the biggest drain on the free world economy.  They are still playing the holocaust card.  

Boo hoo hoo. Look what Hitler did to us.  Stop living in the past.  It's time to hoe your own row.

Grow at set and pay your own way. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 10 Jun 2021, 8:33 am » wrote: The Jewish State (it's not a country) is the biggest drain on the free world economy.  They are still playing the holocaust card.  

Boo hoo hoo. Look what Hitler did to us.  Stop living in the past.  It's time to hoe your own row.

Grow at set and pay your own way. 
It's cute you have an opinion.   Israel is a recognized country

They can pay their own way when Europe does

Maybe you just hate Jews 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 8:38 am » wrote: It's cute you have an opinion.   Israel is a recognized country

Maybe you just hate Jews
It's the State of Israel.  That's the official title.

I don't hate Jews.  With the said I don't like Jews either.  I'm indifferent to Jews.

I just wish they would pull their own weight and not be a drain on US taxpayers dollars.

There are plenty of US citizens living in poverty that we should be worrying about before we send any money overseas to any other country.  

Charity begins at home.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 10 Jun 2021, 8:46 am » wrote: It's the State of Israel.  That's the official title.

I don't hate Jews.  With the said I don't like Jews either.  I'm indifferent to Jews.

I just wish they would pull their own weight and not be a drain on US taxpayers dollars.

There are plenty of US citizens living in poverty that we should be worrying about before we send any money overseas to any other country.  

Charity begins at home.
Good.  I'm glad you recognize them as a country.

I am sick of paying for 11 aircraft carrier groups to protect Europe.  Why do we need bases in europe???

They need to grow up and protect themselves

peepee

Share      Unread post

...nobody cares if you 'pro iZrael' republicrat-level ****-spewers want to give YOUR life, YOUR money, etc. to 'protect iZrael'... JUST DO IT, @ssholes... buh-bye!  :wave:  

...just keep your greasy dinkskinners out of the public trea$ury, you brain-laundered fools...  ;)   

peepee

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 8:38 am » wrote: It's cute you have an opinion.   Israel is a recognized country

Maybe you just hate Jews
:rolleyes:   :drool:  

...who are YOU kidding?!... who do you think is responsible for 'us' having to pay for europe AND iZrael AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE?!.. [hint: YOU BIDENTARDED DEMOCRATS AND THE TRUMPTARDED REPUBLICANS!!]  :clap:   :rofl:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

peepee » 10 Jun 2021, 9:15 am » wrote: Image   Image  

...who are YOU kidding?!... who do you think is responsible for 'us' having to pay for europe AND iZrael AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE?!.. [hint: YOU BIDENTARDED DEMOCRATS AND THE TRUMPTARDED REPUBLICANS!!]  Image   Image
I see.  You are part of the weak and powerless nobodies.  Lol

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

TwoIfByTea » 10 Jun 2021, 12:02 am » wrote: One of the best things about AMERICA..

The "USA" Stands by its "Allies".

Even if ya Hate Jews..

Israel is "Our" FRIEND in a BAD NEIGHBORHOOD.

What has Israel ever done for you?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 10 Jun 2021, 10:39 am » wrote: What has Israel ever done for you?
We protect people we like.  Just like we protect all the white people in europe

peepee

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 9:25 am » wrote: I see.  You are part of the weak and powerless nobodies.  Lol
...so your one stinking 'vote for' puppet biden or fos's one stinking 'vote for' puppet trump makes you 'strong and powerful somebodies'?!  :blink:   :lol:   :rofl:   :clap:   :die:  

[...little do these bidentards and trumptards know but they represent 1 in 150,000,000 of the [email protected] fools who affirm these stinking republicrat puppets...so on the bright side, you gd fools are only 1/150,000,000 of the problem...]  ;)  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

peepee » 10 Jun 2021, 12:20 pm » wrote: ...so your one stinking 'vote for' puppet biden or fos's one stinking 'vote for' puppet trump makes you 'strong and powerful somebodies'?!  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

[...little do these bidentards and trumptards know but they represent 1 in 150,000,000 of the [email protected] fools who affirm these stinking republicrat puppets...so on the bright side, you gd fools are only 1/150,000,000 of the problem...]  Image
And you represent even less.  Lol

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 10 Jun 2021, 7:59 am » wrote: The Jews are a pathetic lot.  They have never won anything.  Hitler dominated the Jews.

The Jews were awarded their homeland in an act of sympthy by the UN after WW-II.  They didn't win it.
I won Izrahell in a contest and gave it to FOS to do with as he pleased!

peepee

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 12:40 pm » wrote: And you represent even less of the problem. 
...i agree wholeheartedly...

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 12:53 am » wrote: Please. **** Israel. **** Palestine. **** the whole middle East. That whole region is like a black hole on Earth. Most wars can be rooted back to the Middle East somehow. The closest we will ever come to peace on Earth is if we ignore the whole Middle East. Pretend that they don't even exist.

So if we can't "pretend they don't exist",
don't we end up choosing sides?

That's what the world has...
Maybe it is a black hole that is the epicenter of a lot of ****.
That's the very reason it isn't ignored.

You want to isolate from that. Fine. Good luck...

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

DeezerShoove » 10 Jun 2021, 1:56 pm » wrote: So if we can't "pretend they don't exist",

We cut them off. Cut off aid to Israel. They will probably be able to fend off the neighboring nations. But keep in mind, Russia and China hate Israel also. Eventually they will get tired of their **** and come to the aid of the Muslim countries. Then, just like in 1980, Russia will probably finish what they started in invading Afghanistan and other nations there, as long as the US is no longer a factor. Not the I am fan of Russia, but at least they aren't the Middle East.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

I know

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 1:59 pm » wrote: We cut them off. Cut off aid to Israel. They will probably be able to fend off the neighboring nations. But keep in mind, Russia and China hate Israel also. Eventually they will get tired of their **** and come to the aid of the Muslim countries. Then, just like in 1980, Russia will probably finish what they started in invading Afghanistan and other nations there, as long as the US is no longer a factor. Not the I am fan of Russia, but at least they aren't the Middle East.
Then you want more war

peepee

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 10 Jun 2021, 1:56 pm » wrote: So if we can't "pretend they don't exist",

...GO AHEAD AND CHOOSE SIDES, you trumptarded busybody...just keep your dinkskinners out of the trea$ury, *******... or stfu about 'limited government', etc., until you do!..  ;)