This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:01 pm » wrote: Then you want more war

Nope. Quite the contrary. I want America to stay out of wars. We are always in the middle of wars that we have no business being in. I want peace for America. If the world wants war, then keep us out of it. 

peepee

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:01 pm » wrote: Then you want more war
...'we have to expand the war before we end the war' says the bidentard...  :rofl:   :clap:   :die:   :LOL:   :wave:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

peepee » 10 Jun 2021, 2:03 pm » wrote: ...'we have to expand the war before we end the war' says the bidentard...  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
Yes yes you hate America.   Got it

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:02 pm » wrote: Nope. Quite the contrary. I want America to stay out of wars. We are always in the middle of wars that we have no business being in. I want peace for America. If the world wants war, then keep us out of it.
America will never abandon Israel 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:05 pm » wrote: America will never abandon Israel

Then you can expect us to be in more wars. It sounds like you are pro war. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:06 pm » wrote: Then you can expect us to be in more wars. It sounds like you are pro war.
When necessary.  

peepee

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:04 pm » wrote: Yes yes you must support murderous foreign intervention like us stooooooopid [email protected] bidentards and trumptards or you hate America.   
:loco:  
...got it..

Vegas

Share      Unread post

What makes it necessary? To me, self defense makes it necessary. How is being drawn into wars because we are Israel's ally considered self -defense? What danger are we in from another country after Israel starts ****?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:10 pm » wrote: What makes it necessary? To me, self defense makes it necessary. How is being drawn into wars because we are Israel's ally considered self -defense? What danger are we in from another country after Israel starts ****?
What war have we fought over israel?

peepee

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:05 pm » wrote: America will never abandon Israel
...not as long as there are millions of you loud, stooopid [email protected] brain-laundered republicrat media  :o  parrots around... so, you're basically right, sadly...

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

peepee » 10 Jun 2021, 2:11 pm » wrote: ...not as long as there are millions of you loud, stooopid [email protected] brain-laundered republicrat media  Image  parrots around... so, you're basically right, sadly...
Did you say something?  You are so weak and powerless it's hard to hear you

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:10 pm » wrote: What war have we fought over israel?
The fact that we send them billions of dollars for their own defense means that we are always at war there. 

peepee

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:12 pm » wrote: Did you say something?  You are so weak and powerless it's hard to hear you
...i can't hear you either...it's the iZraeli  :o   [email protected] in your throat...  ;)  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:14 pm » wrote: The fact that we send them billions of dollars for their own defense means that we are always at war there.
Then you are making up terms.  We send billions of dollars to lots of countries 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

peepee » 10 Jun 2021, 2:14 pm » wrote: ...i can't hear you either...it's the iZraeli  Image   [email protected] in your throat...  Image
Get em ranger

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:15 pm » wrote: Then you are making up terms.  We send billions of dollars to lots of countries

I am not making up anything. Yeah, and why do we? I am not a fan of sending anyone billions of dollars when there are millions of Americans without health insurance, and live in the projects. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:16 pm » wrote: I am not making up anything. Yeah, and why do we? I am not a fan of sending anyone billions of dollars when there are millions of Americans without health insurance, and live in the projects.
Well we do and we are not in a war because of it

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:17 pm » wrote: Well we do and we are not in a war because of it

Why specifically send arms to Israel? I mean, why not send aid to them to address poverty concerns, or something similar? All countries have poverty, so why are we specifically sending them arms only?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:22 pm » wrote: Why specifically send arms to Israel? I mean, why not send aid to them to address poverty concerns, or something similar? All countries have poverty, so why are we specifically sending them arms only?
We send them all kinds of aid like we do to a lot of countries 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: We send them all kinds of aid like we do to a lot of countries

Not like we send them arms. Not even close.