This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:24 pm » wrote: Not like we send them arms. Not even close.
So what?  They are surrounded by enemies.   They need arms

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 24,443
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:25 pm » wrote: So what?  They are surrounded by enemies.   They need arms

Many countries on Earth are surrounded by enemies. How does that constitute self defense for us?

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:27 pm » wrote: Many countries on Earth are surrounded by enemies. How does that constitute self defense for us?
So you want us to stop all arms sales to all countries?

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 24,443
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:28 pm » wrote: So you want us to stop all arms sales to all countries?

Why don't you start answering my questions?  I have answered all of yours directly. Go back, look at my questions, and answer directly just as I have answered every single one of yours. 

No more questions from you until you start answering mine. Fair is fair. 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:32 pm » wrote: Why don't you start answering my questions?  I have answered all of yours directly. Go back, look at my questions, and answer directly just as I have answered every single one of yours. 

No more questions from you until you start answering mine. Fair is fair.
I'm not going back.  Sorry
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 24,443
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 2:34 pm » wrote: I'm not going back.  Sorry
Then no more questions from you. I did my part, I answered all of your questions directly, every single one. You have not answered any of mine. 

Bye.
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 2:43 pm » wrote: Then no more questions from you. I did my part, I answered all of your questions directly, every single one. You have not answered any of mine. 

Bye.
Yes we are done

Bye
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 20,141
Location: cranium of a human

peepee » 10 Jun 2021, 2:01 pm » wrote: ...GO AHEAD AND CHOOSE SIDES, you trumptarded busybody...just keep your dinkskinners out of the trea$ury, *******... or stfu about 'limited government', etc., until you do!..  Image

Whatever you say, know-it-all.

You just come here to ******* like an irrelevant ***?
EVERYBODY chooses, ya dumb ****.
You can pretend to be unique if you want. :rolleyes:  

I just know you have no plan to better anything.
Telling me to keep out of the treasury? How in the **** do I even get in there?
It's like telling the floor sweeper to open the bank vault. :rofl:  

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 20,141
Location: cranium of a human

Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 1:59 pm » wrote: We cut them off. Cut off aid to Israel. They will probably be able to fend off the neighboring nations. But keep in mind, Russia and China hate Israel also. Eventually they will get tired of their **** and come to the aid of the Muslim countries. Then, just like in 1980, Russia will probably finish what they started in invading Afghanistan and other nations there, as long as the US is no longer a factor. Not the I am fan of Russia, but at least they aren't the Middle East.

Then why do them any favors?

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,017

DeezerShoove » 10 Jun 2021, 11:26 pm » wrote: EVERYBODY chooses, ya dumb ****.
You can pretend to be unique if you want. Image
:clap:   :rofl:  

...decent people choose to MIND THEIR BUSINESS, you lame trumptard...

...stooooopid [email protected] like YOU affirm/vote for @sshole puppet$ [like YOUR trump] who facilitate sending illion$ of americans' money to the murderous racist iZraelis, etc. ad nau$eam...

...squirm away, you republicrat-level fool...  Image  
 

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,052
Politics: Independent

https://s.abcnews.com/images/Internatio ... x9_992.jpg

The perfect Jew vacation destination.  Top notch train tracks.  Precision German engineering. 
 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

DennisTheMenace » 11 Jun 2021, 8:23 am » wrote: https://s.abcnews.com/images/Internatio ... x9_992.jpg

The perfect Jew vacation destination.  Top notch train tracks.  Precision German engineering. 
Nothing like antisemitism to start the day

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,052
Politics: Independent

Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 8:29 am » wrote: Nothing like antisemitism to start the day
I have nothing against Jews...everyone should have at least one or two. 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

DennisTheMenace » 11 Jun 2021, 8:31 am » wrote: I have nothing against Jews...everyone should have at least one or two. 
You must love hate for breakfast 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 20,141
Location: cranium of a human

peepee » 11 Jun 2021, 8:10 am » wrote: Image   Image  

...decent people choose to MIND THEIR BUSINESS, you lame trumptard...

...stooooopid [email protected] like YOU affirm/vote for @sshole puppet$ [like YOUR trump] who facilitate sending illion$ of americans' money to the murderous racist iZraelis, etc. ad nau$eam...

...squirm away, you republicrat-level fool...  Image

blah, blah, blah...

EVERYBODY chooses a side. Even you.
If you believe there are just two sides, you are an idiot.
I don't think you are: 100% OCD, maybe.

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,052
Politics: Independent

Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 8:32 am » wrote: You must love hate for breakfast
I love lox and cream cheese on a bagel for breakfast.

Understand, I'm in a GMT+ 8 time zone.  It's not breakfast time where I live.

 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419

DennisTheMenace » 11 Jun 2021, 8:34 am » wrote: I love lox and cream cheese on a bagel for breakfast.

Understand, I'm in a GMT+ 8 time zone.  It's not breakfast time where I live.
**** off bigot

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,052
Politics: Independent

:clap:   :rofl:   :die:  
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 11,419


User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,017

DeezerShoove » 11 Jun 2021, 8:33 am » wrote: blah, blah, blah...

EVERYBODY chooses a side. Even you.
If you believe there are just two sides, you are an idiot.
I don't think you are: 100% OCD, maybe.
:rofl:  

...yes i choose the MIND MY OWN BUSINESS side... you, being a stoooopid [email protected] republicrat-level @sshole, chose bankster puppet trump who [like bankster puppet biden] helps finger illion$ from the trea$ury to give to murderous racist iZraelis, you brain-dead **** :o spewer...  :wave:    
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, ConsRule, Crazytrain, Famagusta, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], user1624551476, Vegas, Zeets2 and 585 guests