This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

nefarious101 » 10 Jun 2021, 9:02 pm » wrote: you every get the feeling you are surrounded by idiots?
That thought has crossed my mind once or twice...

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

nefarious101 » 10 Jun 2021, 6:07 am » wrote: There you have it folks....Dr Fauci is a nut who thinks he "IS" science in human form.  Another leftist government "EXPERT" who is nothing but a ****' nut.

Why is it that these leftist morons continually preach about how great they are and they always turn out to be nothing but ****. *** wads and dickheads?

If you are a leftist.....YOU ARE A ****' MORON in the real world
Every1 should pay attention to a hick in a dress who calls herself "nefarious."   :die:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 10:18 pm » wrote: Ron Schneider?

Seriously?

Was Pat Sajack indisposed?

what about Chachi?
Maybe you missed it but this is about Saint Fauci and his nutty statements...

:blink:  

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 1:44 pm » wrote: My point being that he is eagerly enabled in that conceit...
That would be another commonality with Trump. Fauci has said if you question him, you question science itself. What could be more arrogant?

neue regel

Share      Unread post

solon » 10 Jun 2021, 1:52 pm » wrote: Faucci's is an acknowleged expert in virology and has been Americas cheif virologist for 40 years of so. TreasonMonkey TRAITORS want to deflect the DISASTROUS Trump response to the virus that got HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Americans killed and so they attack Faucci. Ignorant and BRAINWASHED cretins will say ANYTHING and tell ANY LIE to make excuses for their GOD Trump
Point to one recommendation from Fauci that Trump didn’t act on…

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

neueregel » 11 Jun 2021, 5:59 am » wrote: Point to one recommendation from Fauci that Trump didn’t act on…
Fauci didn’t want to ban travel from China, Trump did it anyway fortunately.

omh

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 10 Jun 2021, 8:55 pm » wrote: No...I am an archangel of truth, justice and the American way.

archangel of truth is just a glorified devil's advocate for doubting biology sustains eternal separation of biological results here now.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 11 Jun 2021, 5:58 am » wrote: That would be another commonality with Trump. Fauci has said if you question him, you question science itself. What could be more arrogant?
That's funny, coward...but doesn't apply..

Fauci is qualified by training and experience..

Bubble Boy is a braying failure.

It is a bad idea to confuse the two.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 11 Jun 2021, 5:59 am » wrote: Point to one recommendation from Fauci that Trump didn’t act on…
How did that big dumb **** give himself and everyone around him Rona?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 4:36 am » wrote: Maybe you missed it but this is about Saint Fauci and his nutty statements...

did you actually look at the "experts" cited, **** gormless water boy?

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jun 2021, 7:30 am » wrote: How did that big dumb **** give himself and everyone around him Rona?
Same way 33.4 million other people did, I guess. 

I was hoping for an answer to the question, though. 

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jun 2021, 7:29 am » wrote: That's funny, coward...but doesn't apply..

Fauci is qualified by training and experience..

Bubble Boy is a braying failure.

It is a bad idea to confuse the two.
Trump is qualified by training and experience as well. Perhaps not as a medical doctor. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jun 2021, 7:33 am » wrote: did you actually look at the "experts" cited, **** gormless water boy?
lol... I don't need any experts to tell me Fauci is a nut... unlike you I'm capable of forming my own opinion...

:die:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 8:04 am » wrote: lol... I don't need any experts to tell me Fauci is a nut... unlike you I'm capable of forming my own opinion...

Then why post the citation, cripplingly stupid ****?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 11 Jun 2021, 8:10 am » wrote: Then why post the citation, cripplingly stupid ****?

Getting a little upset, huh?  Finding many don't want to put with your crap?  LMAO!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 11 Jun 2021, 7:58 am » wrote: Same way 33.4 million other people did, I guess. 

I didn't..

Fauci didn't.
​​naturally....it is the standard you've established.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ulsa-video

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 11 Jun 2021, 8:12 am » wrote: Getting a little upset, huh?  Finding many don't want to put with your crap?  LMAO!
Do you have an answer, dumb ****?

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jun 2021, 8:10 am » wrote: Then why post the citation, cripplingly stupid ****?
what is with the use of the word citation? That is a traffic ticket or a charge of social wrongdoing. But how is right and wrong different between language arts and genetic displacements communicating with one another mutually evolving here now?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jun 2021, 8:10 am » wrote: Then why post the citation, cripplingly stupid ****

This is getting wierd.. this thread is about Saint Fauci.. I post a link so people can hear him saying it for themselves and form their own opinion... and you think that's a bad thing because?????

:blink:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 11 Jun 2021, 8:39 am » wrote: This is getting wierd.. this thread is about Saint Fauci.. I post a link so people can hear him saying it for themselves and form their own opinion... and you think that's a bad thing because?????

Waterboy,

Don't worry about it....your's is not to question why...