This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Science is a study on how to manipulate ancestral brains to mind social context one generation after another. theists work politics and religion from the same academics trains new arrivals and arts maintain the training academia started with until extinction of the species so the minority control the majority cradle to grave psychologically using economics.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
DennisTheMenace » 10 Jun 2021, 6:43 am » wrote: Dr Fauci is a Physician-Scientist that is the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

You are an uneducated internet redneck. 

Who has more credibility?
That's an easy question.. NEF DOES

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 10 Jun 2021, 6:07 am » wrote: There you have it folks....Dr Fauci is a nut who thinks he "IS" science in human form.  Another leftist government "EXPERT" who is nothing but a ****' nut.

Why is it that these leftist morons continually preach about how great they are and they always turn out to be nothing but ****. *** wads and dickheads?

If you are a leftist.....YOU ARE A ****' MORON in the real world
will Grifty be reinstalled in August?

:rofl:  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 7:51 am » wrote: This is quite pathetic coming from someone who believes THIS

is "America"...
Show me where Trump claimed he is America. He's said some dumb **** but not "I am the science" level retarded. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 7:53 am » wrote: Show me where Trump claimed he is America. He's said some dumb **** but not "I am the science" level retarded.
I see no evidence for your claim about Fauci 

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 7:53 am » wrote: will Grifty be reinstalled in August?

:rofl:  

what is your agenda if that happens? burn America down? Biden Harris have already set economic collapse in motion if they lose anything in 2022 or 2024.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: I see no evidence for your claim about Fauci
Attacking Fauci is attacking science. He reportedly said it, take it up with the press. I am not making the claim, just echoing the reporting. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 8:01 am » wrote: Attacking Fauci is attacking science. He reportedly said it, take it up with the press. I am not making the claim, just echoing the reporting.
I see no evidence of the reporting.  
Where is the quote?

omh

Share      Unread post

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 8:01 am » wrote: Attacking Fauci is attacking science. He reportedly said it, take it up with the press. I am not making the claim, just echoing the reporting. 

Reciting an established mantra choirboy.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 7:53 am » wrote: Show me where Trump claimed he is America. He's said some dumb **** but not "I am the science" level retarded.
Grifty was fond of asserting that the people he purged "didn't love America".

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 8:03 am » wrote: Grifty was fond of asserting that the people he purged "didn't love America".

as founded. they love their fundamentally changed America result currently in power of suggesting now isn't eternity as biology sustains bodies never duplicated so far.

America as founded tried to preserve individual liberty to manage one's own time mutually evolving in plain sight. that equally created idea your mentality won't tolerate in any debate of who's who.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 10 Jun 2021, 8:02 am » wrote: I see no evidence of the reporting.  
Where is the quote?
Dr. Fauci On GOP Criticism: ‘Attacks On Me, Quite Frankly, Are Attacks On Science’
https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieport ... n-science/

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 8:03 am » wrote: Grifty was fond of asserting that the people he purged "didn't love America".
There is no question that a large number of progressives hate America. They see it as a colonial power built by the sweat of slaves on the bones of the native people. A country founded on racism, sexism, misogyny, and vile Christianity. For many progressives hatred of America is a badge they proudly wear. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 8:54 am » wrote: There is no question that a large number of progressives hate America. They see it as a colonial power built by the sweat of slaves on the bones of the native people. A country founded on racism, sexism, misogyny, and vile Christianity. For many progressives hatred of America is a badge they proudly wear.
Sometimes you just want to leave the trowel lying there...
Trump defends Putin: 'You think our country's so innocent?'

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Fauci = God Complex

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 8:34 am » wrote: Dr. Fauci On GOP Criticism: ‘Attacks On Me, Quite Frankly, Are Attacks On Science’
https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieport ... n-science/
And he is correct..

It is inarguable.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 9:10 am » wrote: Sometimes you just want to leave the trowel lying there...
Trump defends Putin: 'You think our country's so innocent?'
One can recognize our Nation’s faults without hating it. Certainly that is the argument you are forced to make to defend those who have said and believe far worse. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 9:22 am » wrote: And he is correct..

It is inarguable.
Attacks on him have to do with promoting masks in public while privately admitting they did **** all to prevent viral spread. Other attacks on him are of a more personal nature. Not one of them dispute the science, just the behavior of the scientist. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 9:23 am » wrote: One can recognize our Nation’s faults without hating it. Certainly that is the argument you are forced to make to defend those who have said and believe far worse.
They believe the same thing..

Try to not be such a cretin.