This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

That Trump has a God complex…if I understood you implication. 

omh

Share      Unread post

neue regel » 10 Jun 2021, 1:35 pm » wrote: That Trump has a God complex…if I understood you implication. 
and your devil's advocate personality is loyal to which side again?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 10 Jun 2021, 1:35 pm » wrote: That Trump has a God complex…if I understood you implication.
My point being that he is eagerly enabled in that conceit...

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Faucci's is an acknowleged expert in virology and has been Americas cheif virologist for 40 years of so. TreasonMonkey TRAITORS want to deflect the DISASTROUS Trump response to the virus that got HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Americans killed and so they attack Faucci. Ignorant and BRAINWASHED cretins will say ANYTHING and tell ANY LIE to make excuses for their GOD Trump

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 10 Jun 2021, 7:47 am » wrote: Are you are on a furlough from the insane asylum?

No...I am an archangel of truth, justice and the American way.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Oh **** dickhead...I'm sorry....didn't mean to post something that cranked up the awful chronic butthurt you suffer from....just tell yourself that CNNLOL didn't report it so it's not true....that *** vanity fair website you have such a deep connection with didn't either

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 10 Jun 2021, 9:41 am » wrote: lol... he really said that... I wonder what the science says about Saint Fauci's emails...like the one in which he said face diapers don't work...

Fauci blasted for ‘dangerous arrogance’ as he compares criticism of him to ‘attacks on science’

It's very dangerous, Chuck, because a lot of what you're seeing as attacks on me quite frankly are attacks on science, because all of the things that I have spoken about consistently from the very beginning, have been fundamentally based on science,” he told MSNBC’s 'Meet the Press' hosted by Chuck Todd.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1402682657834741766

you every get the feeling you are surrounded by idiots? 

BV is following me around barking his "Rube" word at me...he used to like the word "brick" a while back but he reset his computer and he lost his copy and paste function.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 10 Jun 2021, 8:58 pm » wrote: Oh **** dickhead...I'm sorry....didn't mean to post something that cranked up the awful chronic butthurt you suffer from....just tell yourself that CNNLOL didn't report it so it's not true....that *** vanity fair website you have such a deep connection with didn't either
That must have left you quite peaked...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
nefarious101 » 10 Jun 2021, 9:02 pm » wrote: you every get the feeling you are surrounded by idiots? 

BV is following me around barking his "Rube" word at me...he used to like the word "brick" a while back but he reset his computer and he lost his copy and paste function.
Do you even, for brief moments, entertain the idea that you aren't a moron.....and sissy?

:rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 10 Jun 2021, 9:41 am » wrote: lol... he really said that... I wonder what the science says about Saint Fauci's emails...like the one in which he said face diapers don't work...

Fauci blasted for ‘dangerous arrogance’ as he compares criticism of him to ‘attacks on science’

It's very dangerous, Chuck, because a lot of what you're seeing as attacks on me quite frankly are attacks on science, because all of the things that I have spoken about consistently from the very beginning, have been fundamentally based on science,” he told MSNBC’s 'Meet the Press' hosted by Chuck Todd.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1402682657834741766
Ron Schneider?

Seriously?

Was Pat Sajack indisposed?

what about Chachi?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 10:18 pm » wrote: Ron Schneider?

Seriously?

Was Pat Sajack indisposed?

what about Chachi?

Look at this ****. 4 **** questions in one post. This moron needs to hide 4 times in one post. 

Never answers anything. Always asking. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 10:21 pm » wrote: Look at this ****. 4 **** questions in one post. This moron needs to hide 4 times in one post. 

Never answers anything. Always asking.
Damn, are you **** stupid.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 10:25 pm » wrote: Damn, are you **** stupid.

Veghead shows us the peak of intellect, once again. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 10:26 pm » wrote: Veghead shows us the peak of intellect, once again.
Did you find your mythical "Level 2+" thread?

Get the **** out of here til you do.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 10:29 pm » wrote: Did you find your mythical "Level 2+" thread?

Get the **** out of here til you do.

Rule, idiot.

You already know they are there. You responded to them...then you ran after I stomped your ***. 

1. More questions from the dumbest Ivy league grad ever.
2. No doubt that he will already know the answer to his own question because he is clueless in how dumb that makes him look. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 10:38 pm » wrote: Rule, idiot.

You already know they are there. You responded to them...then you ran after I stomped your ***. 

1. More questions from the dumbest Ivy league grad ever.
2. No doubt that he will already know the answer to his own question because he is clueless in how dumb that makes him look.
Don't vaguely describe these unicorns..

Post them.

And wash that smock....or whatever you call it...

It stinks.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 10:44 pm » wrote: Don't vaguely describe these unicorns..

Post them.

And wash that smock....or whatever you call it...

It stinks.

Just as predicted. You pretend that you have no idea. Thus, you demand I repost and repost and repost and repost...blah blah blah... 100% accuracy. 

Acknowledge that you posted on them. No  more lies, coward. Acknowledge it now!

1. More pretending because you are a coward.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 10 Jun 2021, 11:01 pm » wrote: Just as predicted. You pretend that you have no idea. Thus, you demand I repost and repost and repost and repost...blah blah blah... 100% accuracy. 

Acknowledge that you posted on them. No  more lies, coward. Acknowledge it now!

1. More pretending because you are a coward.
I categorically deny their existence.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 11:03 pm » wrote: I categorically deny their existence.

100% accuracy. QED. 

You wouldn't know level 2+ it slapped you across the face and then butt **** you. Professor copy/paste.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Well trump convinced people an attack on him was an attack on all Americans.