This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Bidennextpresident » 10 Jun 2021, 5:41 pm » wrote: We were only talking about blacks.
Blacks are lazy, whites are lazy, Asians have the lazy beaten out of them in childhood but would be lazy. It's part of the human condition. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 4:54 pm » wrote: I am sure we will be forced to celebrate that too in the coming years. Bakers will be sued for not making cakes celebrating the love between a woman and her horse.
What business is it of theirs?

Unless they feel the need to **** a horse for inspiration.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote: Blacks are lazy, whites are lazy, Asians have the lazy beaten out of them in childhood but would be lazy. It's part of the human condition.
Nice try. Maybe we need to review grammar and pronouns.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Bidennextpresident » 10 Jun 2021, 5:46 pm » wrote: Nice try. Maybe we need to review grammar and pronouns.
A progressive teaching pronouns, can't wait!!

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 5:45 pm » wrote: What business is it of theirs?

Unless they feel the need to **** a horse for inspiration.
Freedom of association implies Freedom from association. Forced celebration is slavery. 

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:47 pm » wrote: A progressive teaching pronouns, can't wait!!
I remember when you plagiarized a text on plagiarism. Classic.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Bidennextpresident » 10 Jun 2021, 5:49 pm » wrote: I remember when you plagiarized a text on plagiarism. Classic.
By plagiarized you mean quoting meriam Webster without attribution with no intent to pass the definition off as my own after being requested to post a definition. Guilty as charged. 

Biden on the other hand.....

https://youtu.be/QP0RRhCO0T0

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Rock » 10 Jun 2021, 5:19 pm » wrote: I just saw my name on this thread so I read through the whole thing. Know what I didn't see? Another post by you. You're just a hit and run troll and a **** coward. 

Hey @nuckin futz  is this what you had in mind when you invited this moron on to this forum? He makes a bunch of meaningless threads and then runs off. You're both **** punks.
Your just mad because Benson and I beat you over the head with FACTS and TRUTH!

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:53 pm » wrote: By plagiarized you mean quoting meriam Webster without attribution with no intent to pass the definition off as my own after being requested to post a definition. Guilty as charged. 

Biden on the other hand.....

https://youtu.be/QP0RRhCO0T0
At first your stupidity was comical. Now it is just pathetic.

Rock

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 10 Jun 2021, 5:53 pm » wrote: Your just mad because Benson and I beat you over the head with FACTS and TRUTH!

Facts and truth? What a laugh. Do you mean like the false narrative that five people were killed at the capital uprising? Like "hands up don't shoot"? Like "I never had sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski"? You're both a joke. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:48 pm » wrote: Freedom of association implies Freedom from association. Forced celebration is slavery.
No one is insisting they join...

Rock

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 10 Jun 2021, 5:57 pm » wrote: At first your stupidity was comical. Now it is just pathetic.

You really showed him with that one. BTW, didn't you say you were sick of this place. Why are you still here?

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Rock » 10 Jun 2021, 6:02 pm » wrote: You really showed him with that one. BTW, didn't you say you were sick of this place. Why are you still here?
Why aren't you dead? I told you to kill yourself.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 10 Jun 2021, 6:03 pm » wrote: Why aren't you dead? I told you to kill yourself.

I did kill myself. I'm dead and I'm going to haunt your lazy *** until you get some brains.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 3:58 pm » wrote: There are none..

Because you're an idiot.

LOL! As if I would expect you to admit it. Moron.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 3:58 pm » wrote: how many times have you made reference to the many pages of my threads, lying coward?

Your cowardice will not obscure the evidence of your.....uhhhhh...cowardice.

You mean with one overall link? Yeah, that is a little different than going through every **** OP manually since you have been here from 2017. 

Congrats for embarrassing yourself again.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Rock » 10 Jun 2021, 5:58 pm » wrote: Facts and truth? What a laugh. Do you mean like the false narrative that five people were killed at the capital uprising? Like "hands up don't shoot"? Like "I never had sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski"? You're both a joke.
The beatings will continue until,disipline is restored!

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 5:59 pm » wrote: No one is insisting they join...
Using one's artistic abilities implies support or promotion. Horse **** can get an off the shelf cake. Artists should be allowed to refuse using their talents to promote something they find repugnant. Feel the same about Jewish bakeries making cakes celebrating Hitler or Muslim bakeries making items promoting the joys of pork.

Rock

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 10 Jun 2021, 6:08 pm » wrote: The beatings will continue until,disipline is restored!

The only beatings happening are you beating your meat as you fantasize about your girlfriend @Benson13  

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote: Blacks are lazy, whites are lazy, Asians have the lazy beaten out of them in childhood but would be lazy. It's part of the human condition.

Lazyness is a successful survival instinct in the jungles of Africa