This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 10 Jun 2021, 7:19 pm » wrote: But that's not "individuality"...that's "category"...
All other men would be a category. All those not invited would be a category. All convicted of felonies would be a category. All believing a delusion that they are in the wrong sexed body yet another. Those that subscribe to nazism or horse **** or both an additional category. Discrimination based on race is ignorant but discrimination in general is normal and usually completely valid. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 7:25 pm » wrote: All other men would be a category. All those not invited would be a category. All convicted of felonies would be a category. All believing a delusion that they are in the wrong sexed body yet another. Those that subscribe to nazism or horse **** or both an additional category. Discrimination based on race is ignorant but discrimination in general is normal and usually completely valid.
An idea that only nazis understand, neo. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blutarski » 10 Jun 2021, 7:22 pm » wrote: Neo...they lived "pre -contact" / ZERO OPPRESSION  for tens of thousands of years in EQUATORIAL AFRICA with no written language and  no signs of any significant progress beyond Stone Age Man.
In the meantime all other races were navigating the oceans with hand built ships and shooting the stars for navigation. All the other races were building great cathedrals, composing symphonies with musical instruments that are based on mathematical science. 
Stop making excuses.
There are NO SPECIES OF MAMMAL ON EARTH that enjoys intellectual parity among it's subsequent breeds [races]. In all cases it is the COMMON PROGENITOR that loses momentum with regards to evolutionary advancement while the subsequent breeds evolve with better survival skills at a higher rate.
Black phds, lawyers, doctors, scientists and others inside and outside of Africa show my view to be the reality. There is only one race, human. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 7:25 pm » wrote: All other men would be a category. All those not invited would be a category. All convicted of felonies would be a category. All believing a delusion that they are in the wrong sexed body yet another. Those that subscribe to nazism or horse **** or both an additional category. Discrimination based on race is ignorant but discrimination in general is normal and usually completely valid.
Serial adulterers?

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 7:51 pm » wrote: Black phds, lawyers, doctors, scientists and others inside and outside of Africa show my view to be the reality. There is only one race, human.
When dealing with entire populations  [100s of  millions of examples] ...don't confuse INTELLECTUAL OVERLAP with INTELLECTUAL  PARITY.
When people say "There is only 1 race"..they are speaking from pure emotion and wishfull thinking.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Rock » 10 Jun 2021, 5:19 pm » wrote: I just saw my name on this thread so I read through the whole thing. Know what I didn't see? Another post by you. You're just a hit and run troll and a **** coward. 

Hey @nuckin futz  is this what you had in mind when you invited this moron on to this forum? He makes a bunch of meaningless threads and then runs off. You're both **** punks.
I noticed the same thing... the @Benson13 clown has the annoying habit of doing that... and @nuckin futz seems to be proud to have invited him... like there's a shortage of TDS in this place...

:blink:  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blutarski » 10 Jun 2021, 9:36 pm » wrote: When dealing with entire populations  [100s of  millions of examples] ...don't confuse INTELLECTUAL OVERLAP with INTELLECTUAL  PARITY.
When people say "There is only 1 race"..they are speaking from pure emotion and wishfull thinking.
The overlap is large enough to say there isn't a noteworthy disparity in intellectual capability between races. Certainly not enough to justify treating them as handicapped or deficient. 

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Blutarski » 10 Jun 2021, 6:28 pm » wrote: Lazyness is a successful survival instinct in the jungles of Africa

right....is that why the Blue States have been subsidizing the red states since 1865?

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 11 Jun 2021, 11:45 am » wrote: right....is that why the Blue States have been subsidizing the red states since 1865?
No, 'blue states' do not bail out 'red states' | TheHill

Eductate thyself Libtard........ :rolleyes:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Neo » 10 Jun 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote: Blacks are lazy, whites are lazy, Asians have the lazy beaten out of them in childhood but would be lazy. It's part of the human condition. 

what is different between human condition and humanity conditioning every ancestor to reject their biological universal constant position mutually evolving now?

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Neo » 11 Jun 2021, 11:40 am » wrote: The overlap is large enough to say there isn't a noteworthy disparity in intellectual capability between races. Certainly not enough to justify treating them as handicapped or deficient.
You just made that up

...Timeline of scientific discoveries - Wikipedia..
Point at the names and you will get a look at the scientist.
There is nothing "made up" about this list.
My beliefs are based on the evidence that is provided by man's history and yours are based on wishful thinking and zero evidence of equal contributions.
SOME CONTRIBUTIONS is not the same as  EQUAL CONTRIBUTIONS.
DUDE...IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE. 
LET'S SEE HOW MANY SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES AND INVENTIONS YOU CAN FIND THAT CAME STRAIGHT FROM  EQUATORIAL AFRICA... Image  

Last edited by Blutarski on 11 Jun 2021, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blutarski » 11 Jun 2021, 12:33 pm » wrote: You just made that up
Studies I have read show less than a 20 point difference between negroids, Caucasoids, and Asians. There is a greater iq difference between Asians and honkies than there is between blacks and whites. None of these studies show a significant difference at levels one would be considered impaired or retarded or inferior based on race.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Neo » 11 Jun 2021, 12:41 pm » wrote: Studies I have read show less than a 20 point difference between negroids, Caucasoids, and Asians. There is a greater iq difference between Asians and honkies than there is between blacks and whites. None of these studies show a significant difference at levels one would be considered impaired or retarded or inferior based on
The massive list I just submitted says it all.
I don't have any more time to spend with you on this.
Do as I asked and submit  proof of intellectual parity between Blacks and the other races.
I'll check my "alerts" periodically for your full report.... Image  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Blutarski » 11 Jun 2021, 12:56 pm » wrote: The massive list I just submitted says it all.
Do as I asked and submit  proof of intellectual parity between Blacks and the other races.
Comparing scientific contributions between an oppressed and widely illiterate people and free people isn't compelling.  

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... nd-nations

Seems that IQ and literacy are closely tied. As literacy improves the racial disparity in IQ shrinks.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Blutarski » 11 Jun 2021, 12:56 pm » wrote: The massive list I just submitted says it all.
Why?  Why does this matter?

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

""Do as I asked and submit proof of intellectual parity between Blacks and the other races""

Lets Compare....

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 11 Jun 2021, 1:31 pm » wrote: ""Do as I asked and submit proof of intellectual parity between Blacks and the other races""

Lets Compare....

Ron Perlman is right on

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 1:36 pm » wrote: Ron Perlman is right on

:rofl:   :rofl:  Doing onto you as you do onto others always gets under your skin. I can tell you hate to be treated how you treat others. Enjoy, and you are welcome. Lol

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 11 Jun 2021, 1:58 pm » wrote: Image   Image  Doing onto you as you do onto others always gets under your skin. I can tell you hate to be treated how you treat others. Enjoy, and you are welcome. Lol
Let's talk about me.

It's your favorite topic.  Lol

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Vegasgiants » 11 Jun 2021, 1:59 pm » wrote: Let's talk about me.

This is a good thread to clog up. 

Let's talk about me.